DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
If this is the lite version so full one is gonna have more content ? Also is it just me or there was no new content with Sam?
Just lesbian sex is missing...rest everything will be same...Dylan might have content in next update with Ellie story... Ellie will either go for Logan or Dylan probably...that will be hetrosexual but again sophia will be out of focus...sophia tease with Patricia update might arrive Xmas or New year...if developer work on time..which I highly doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: abelardo

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Honestly this felt weak i really hope we will not get an lesbian only path now. I do not care i want the tutor or old people so it can get hot again. XD

Also it was totally out of place. Wth Dylan she struggles but with Ellie she goes all the way in even smelling her underwear?
Next update Ellie will be in focus with Dylan or Logan.. Sophia will be out of focus. So meh..like Dylan bottle game..same way...with some storyline....I am expecting sophia hetrosexual update too but I think it will not be possible this year.. Ellie fans can donate LP if they want for spoilers and on time gameplay this year.

Last edited:

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Honestly this felt weak i really hope we will not get an lesbian only path now. I do not care i want the tutor or old people so it can get hot again. XD

Also it was totally out of place. Wth Dylan she struggles but with Ellie she goes all the way in even smelling her underwear?
It's your time, give your opinion and images in spoilers XD

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes