AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
This forum reeks of precum and horny males.
The absolute funniest shit is seeing the same exact wave and pattern of posts that crashes after 90% of those asking for a link just give up and pound off to the spoiler images, lol.

A massive wave of HERO PLZ and LINK PLZ posts, furious and one after thr other for pages...followed by a trickle after that all just decided to cum to the spoilers. It's sad.

The brutal reality is that L&P could further the grift and just drop 5-10 new renders a month and most of his supporters would keep supporting. Who needs a story anyway? It's not like this shit makes any logical sense whatsoever.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its f95 people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, expecting. I have witnessed their capacity for milk, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving rats leaking game link in this thread. We are here. We are waiting.
1714586645206.png

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
it's like marketing technique...they make new account and ask for links lol..none of the old members or followers are interested in the link. Whoever are asking for the links, are new member or newbies never seen before on this thread lol.

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
The absolute funniest shit is seeing the same exact wave and pattern of posts that crashes after 90% of those asking for a link just give up and pound off to the spoiler images, lol.

A massive wave of HERO PLZ and LINK PLZ posts, furious and one after thr other for pages...followed by a trickle after that all just decided to cum to the spoilers. It's sad.

The brutal reality is that L&P could further the grift and just drop 5-10 new renders a month and most of his supporters would keep supporting. Who needs a story anyway? It's not like this shit makes any logical sense whatsoever.
I don't watch the story, I just enjoy CG, I really have no idea what they're saying

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes