T

TMWSTW

lol What did i just read? With your (flawed) logic anyone playing a game like wanna be a woman fucking around. With the same flawed logic anyone playing dmd wants to fuck his daughter and anyone playing big brother (or the majority of the games hosted in this forum) wants to fuck their whole family... Hmm trust me thats not the case.. Anyway im not gonna continue this convo cause clearly its not headed anywhere and its a shame to spam the thread..
Sorry, I think there was a miscommunication. I didn't mean to imply that I look down on you because of your sexual preferences, I respect whatever fetish you enjoy. Whether it's about being a woman, fucking a family member or drooling over hot studs. That's your business. No kink shaming here.

AJ

Apr 29, 2017
This is by far one of the best games I've played and that's just purely from playing the "demo", 2-3 hours of content already depending on if you skip some dialogue or replay some scenes so very much worth downloading if you're sceptical, I advise everyone to support this game in anyway you can as I'd hate to see another game with great potential be abandoned.

Last edited:

g22

May 30, 2017
Bravo @Lust&Passion - Playing demos would normally be 5-10 minutes of nothing, but you've blown me away in this. It has content, storyline and quality. As many have said before me the size is phenomenal when taken into account that this is "just a demo". The story pace is perfect, personally speaking and the renders are beautiful.
Only thing I saw wrong was spelling and grammar but I'm OCD as f*ck so don't worry too much about that.
I hope you keep up the exceptional work.

Reactions: datastorm3600

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Link is already down unfortunately!

Edit: Nevermind, nabbed the skunked edition by the legend that is Pepé

pceney

Jun 5, 2017
Great lengthy demo. Hopefully the rest of the game lives up to this high standard. Not just high quality models & renders but real attention to detail in the production.

I do agree with the sentiment that while the English is good, it could do with the polish of a creative native writer.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Roughly how long have you been working on this project, in both actual hours worked, and real time?

Here is a little motivational speech for you:

You are already up to like $200 it's only on day one... Which is a lot for a day 1 of any game patreon. It will almost certainly be in the thousands soon enough... Even if it does not get there quickly keep working at it! It'll get there. Don't make it about the money in your head, make it about the project in order to make more money, and to have a better project. When people donate to a Patreon it's not because "Oh that guy needs money..." It's because "I like the project this person is doing."

So if you sit back now, and relax, and are like "I'm gonna see if money rolls in before I continue..." Then you wait a few months... Not really doing any work on it... The money is gonna roll in really slowly, and this is a huge mistake, and could kill your project. Many people simply do not donate on first release projects. So many projects get stopped after initial release that it makes many people cautious to donate to such a project... However, when you got that 2nd... 3rd... 4th update out there.... People think Okay this one is gonna keep going, and I like it so I'm gonna contribute now.

Right now you have hot iron in front of you (your project). Don't let it cool down before you strike it (add updates). Since the level of content on this is in the 0.4 or 0.5 range, and not the 0.01 range which is very misleading... You have already proven that you under promise, and over deliver. Keep at it! Your game will be a success!

If you need help with proofreading your text, I'd do it for free.
1) Well, first of all it took a very long time to write the story and create the whole setting! Then searching all appropriate main character models and also the supporting actors - and to dress them all in different clothes! Then create the rpg world and all the different clothes there. I also needed to edit almost every render 2 or 3 times cause I've learned more and became better. So all in all I needed about 2-2,5k hours for it (maybe more)!!! But now it won't take thaaaat long for the next days cause I already got everything and especially the experience! But it still will take a while cause I want to create perfect scenes which I also need to edit in photoshop! I'm planning to release an update for every new playable day, every 4-6 weeks (depending on how many events on that day and how enormous they are!).
2) Thank you for the tips. I also thought about that! My first goal is at least to reach 1k - 1,5k. Then I will definitely keep on working! The money is important cause creating games on such a high level and long story you need to work on it about 24/7! For that I have to cancel college and terminate my job! And this is an important step and decision! Furthermore I need a hardcore hardware and probably 2 PC's what is also very expensive!
But currently I'm at 320$ what is really maybe not that bad within 24 hours. So, I guess I'm gonna start working on the next update soon:)

link is dead.
Try this one:

Link is already down unfortunately!

Edit: Nevermind, nabbed the skunked edition by the legend that is Pepé
Try this one:

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Roughly how long have you been working on this project, in both actual hours worked, and real time?

Here is a little motivational speech for you:

You are already up to like $200 it's only on day one... Which is a lot for a day 1 of any game patreon. It will almost certainly be in the thousands soon enough... Even if it does not get there quickly keep working at it! It'll get there. Don't make it about the money in your head, make it about the project in order to make more money, and to have a better project. When people donate to a Patreon it's not because "Oh that guy needs money..." It's because "I like the project this person is doing."

So if you sit back now, and relax, and are like "I'm gonna see if money rolls in before I continue..." Then you wait a few months... Not really doing any work on it... The money is gonna roll in really slowly, and this is a huge mistake, and could kill your project. Many people simply do not donate on first release projects. So many projects get stopped after initial release that it makes many people cautious to donate to such a project... However, when you got that 2nd... 3rd... 4th update out there.... People think Okay this one is gonna keep going, and I like it so I'm gonna contribute now.

Right now you have hot iron in front of you (your project). Don't let it cool down before you strike it (add updates). Since the level of content on this is in the 0.4 or 0.5 range, and not the 0.01 range which is very misleading... You have already proven that you under promise, and over deliver. Keep at it! Your game will be a success!

If you need help with proofreading your text, I'd do it for free.
This is my thought process as well and what I use to decide if I'm going to back a game, I haven't backed a single game on Pateron but have backed many projects on Kickstarter and sadly I've been burned by a few. I want to make sure the game will actually get completed and while I don't doubt the author, I've seen a lot of pateron pages where the author has quite a few backers and stop releasing content or abandoned the game after a while. My personal solution to this is to wait for a few updates before backing a project.

@Lust&Passion having been in the Maker community for over a decade, I don't have the same issue as the others with it being used as the engine and while I haven't used RMMV that much, here are some suggestions.

- If possible, reduce transition times by a second or so.
- Message skipping is possible with Yanfly Engine, I'm sure every single player would love this added. :)- The evening color used is a little too red, almost thought I was low on health for a moment. :)
- I would remove all the unneeded menu sections and just go with what you'll need. I gather that would be Status, Save, Load and Exit?

Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing this project evolve!

dunhill

May 3, 2017
it is good so far, i hope the V0.02 is just as good with the same amt content... the only criticism i have is that the english is a bit off.... i would recommend this game....

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
This is my thought process as well and what I use to decide if I'm going to back a game, I haven't backed a single game on Pateron but have backed many projects on Kickstarter and sadly I've been burned by a few. I want to make sure the game will actually get completed and while I don't doubt the author, I've seen a lot of pateron pages where the author has quite a few backers and stop releasing content or abandoned the game after a while. My personal solution to this is to wait for a few updates before backing a project.

@Lust&Passion having been in the Maker community for over a decade, I don't have the same issue as the others with it being used as the engine and while I haven't used RMMV that much, here are some suggestions.

- If possible, reduce transition times by a second or so.
- Message skipping is possible with Yanfly Engine, I'm sure every single player would love this added. :)- The evening color used is a little too red, almost thought I was low on health for a moment. :)
- I would remove all the unneeded menu sections and just go with what you'll need. I gather that would be Status, Save, Load and Exit?

Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing this project evolve!
1) I've already got that plugin of course otherwise I couldn't change the dialogue color:) And yeah, I think I will maybe change the transition time or make a poll for that. Actually I decided for the typing text cause of reality of speaking. For example you make sometimes a pause while speaking (if insecure) and then continue.
And actually I also got only the few menu options you mentioned.
2) Yeah I know that the evening was a little too ruddy. But I have better evening-HDRI's now;)
3) I also know that many people want to wait for next updates to be sure, that the dev keep working. All I can say: I have spend all together about 7 months to write a 30 days story, create a huge setting, find all the appropriate characters and give them the best look, create a rpg world etc. I didn't do this extremely laborious work to stop now! But to create a game on such a high level I need 24/7 time. For that: I have to cancel college and terminate work. Of course I need a good financial reason for that. Even though I'd love to work further on this game rather than go to college or to work. But I guess after the first very good feedback and also a quite good support within only 24 hours, I will start working on the next update very soon:)

Reactions: Adolfo and erikus

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
1) I've already got that plugin of course otherwise I couldn't change the dialogue color:) And yeah, I think I will maybe change the transition time or make a poll for that. Actually I decided for the typing text cause of reality of speaking. For example you make sometimes a pause while speaking (if insecure) and then continue.
And actually I also got only the few menu options you mentioned.
2) Yeah I know that the evening was a little too ruddy. But I have better evening-HDRI's now;)
3) I also know that many people want to wait for next updates to be sure, that the dev keep working. All I can say: I have spend all together about 7 months to write a 30 days story, create a huge setting, find all the appropriate characters and give them the best look, create a rpg world etc. I didn't do this extremely laborious work to stop now! But to create a game on such a high level I need 24/7 time. For that: I have to cancel college and terminate work. Of course I need a good financial reason for that. Even though I'd love to work further on this game rather than go to college or to work. But I guess after the first very good feedback and also a quite good support within only 24 hours, I will start working on the next update very soon:)
For what it's worth, don't drop out of college, no matter what. Get it done, whatever it takes. In thirty years, you'll thank me for this.

Moisturehead

Jul 6, 2017
So far, seems pretty good. A few minor gripes about some of the dialogue, but that's about it. I understand some people aren't the biggest fans of RPGM, but I don't think it's a big deal.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes