kimber700

Oct 28, 2022

A dubious attempt to conceal the obvious truth...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A dubious attempt to conceal the obvious truth..

"THE OBVIOUS TRUTH" is they are mom and daughter and "A DUBIOUS ATTEMPT TO CONCEAL" is kissing each other.
The guys are suspicious of their relationship. So they play truth or dare...

CellSunz

Feb 15, 2024
Would highly recommend using a guide for this game. First playthrough, reached the end and was like "wow that was certainly a great deal of nothing". Looked up a guide a learned how seemingly unimportant choices actually lead to somewhat interesting events. Guide is helpful 100%.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
Would highly recommend using a guide for this game. First playthrough, reached the end and was like "wow that was certainly a great deal of nothing". Looked up a guide a learned how seemingly unimportant choices actually lead to somewhat interesting events. Guide is helpful 100%.
or u can just use gallery....

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I just like to get to the scenes through gameplay. Maybe there's not much of a difference. But I use the guide so I can have those events in my save rather than just looking at it briefly in the gallery.
It is always the whole scene this is why this gallery is soo fucking good.

Also is it just me or is this Update extremly slow? I know it is often slow but tis time....

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 3486071
what i think will happen : since they all are nude , the man with sophia will try to give her a blowjob ,or might finger her pussy again but as he had already done it in the club so he will do something more...like blowjob or licking her boobs...since she portray her as friend of ellie so he will try to hookup with sophia ... atmost we can see ellie giving BJ to her boyfriend and sophia joining them...

what i want should happen : i want to see sophia giving a blowjob ofcourse and some teasing to ellie that how naughty sophia actually is...in response ellie deepthroats her bf or fuck him ..or giving massage ...creating a competition with sophia ... and then that swap their Boyfriends... and this create a situation for future for an orgy .... which might me joined by patricia
IMG_3061.gif

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 3486071
what i think will happen : since they all are nude , the man with sophia will try to give her a blowjob ,or might finger her pussy again but as he had already done it in the club so he will do something more...like blowjob or licking her boobs...since she portray her as friend of ellie so he will try to hookup with sophia ... atmost we can see ellie giving BJ to her boyfriend and sophia joining them...

what i want should happen : i want to see sophia giving a blowjob ofcourse and some teasing to ellie that how naughty sophia actually is...in response ellie deepthroats her bf or fuck him ..or giving massage ...creating a competition with sophia ... and then that swap their Boyfriends... and this create a situation for future for an orgy .... which might me joined by patricia
Cancel your brazzers subscription immediately bro...

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes