kimber700

Oct 28, 2022

A dubious attempt to conceal the obvious truth...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This update is too unlikely.
I get that the last nightclub was a girls' night out and they all pretended to be single and had an impromptu meeting, but this situation... I don't understand why Sophia would go there with them.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I get that the last nightclub was a girls' night out and they all pretended to be single and had an impromptu meeting, but this situation... I don't understand why Sophia would go there with them.

man, this is a realistic game that is based on real life; these things happen every day in real life, where do you live?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tickvick

Jan 15, 2019
Because they have already agreed to meet ig and i am sure we have a choice not go there or stop doing filthy things..lol

Last edited:

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022

A dubious attempt to conceal the obvious truth...

So making sacrifices, that is the title & I wonder how far will these sacrifices go? Its obvious the truth hiding is that she is married but posing as single in front of them. So they must have made an offer to Ellie with Sophia included while she is reluctant.

But the real question, how far will she go? From this screenshot its looks like both are topless, so are they going to give them massages? Are they going somewhere? Well your guess is as good as mine.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes