Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
as a new player of this game i cant imagine how others who followed this game are feeling?
played for about 40 min yesterday, 95% of the time was spent holding ctrl and sometimes clicking on a answer that improved something and then game ended for now.
but it never leads to anything, if this had been the first version of the game i would have been super impressed, but 0% sex with anyone, unless i missed some insignificant thing which i might not cared to watch?
Maybe this is the first and olnly release as i see no other in change log, if all updates are as huge as this first one then the game have huge potential and the developer must be working 24/7 just writing dialog and nothing else :p
So I want to know if this was first or maybe tenth update? I have a interest in the game, if it will lead to something, but if it is the tenth update then it might take another year before any action ingame, so i hope it was the first version of game i played, but I doubt it :(

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
as a new player of this game i cant imagine how others who followed this game are feeling?
played for about 40 min yesterday, 95% of the time was spent holding ctrl and sometimes clicking on a answer that improved something and then game ended for now.
but it never leads to anything, if this had been the first version of the game i would have been super impressed, but 0% sex with anyone, unless i missed some insignificant thing which i might not cared to watch?
Maybe this is the first and olnly release as i see no other in change log, if all updates are as huge as this first one then the game have huge potential and the developer must be working 24/7 just writing dialog and nothing else :p
So I want to know if this was first or maybe tenth update? I have a interest in the game, if it will lead to something, but if it is the tenth update then it might take another year before any action ingame, so i hope it was the first version of game i played, but I doubt it :(
Ten updates,first release was october 2017.
Play JOHN if you like female MC.

mariusbern

Aug 6, 2017
Interesting, what this teaser means, again event with sophia and dylan? This event will be after another event of them or it will be alternative way of previous event.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
L&P really punish his graphic cards.my new guess middle january for this new upgrade:cry:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The new Patreon Post:

1544877937930.png

Unlocked

1) Sophia drives Dylan home after his soccer game and this is where the two evening events start. What exactly, I don't want to spoil. But also don't expect too much because especially the "more interesting" Sophia/Dylan events will start on the next playable day and then gradually and noticeably develop!
Currently I'm about to start working on the very last event of this game day!

2) I actually didn't want to tell that because I thought I'd solve the problem pretty quick, but unfortunately everything turned out different.
So, since Monday I'm working and rendering just with one 1080 ti GPU. What happened? While rendering my screen has frozen while it still kept rendering in the background. After it finished rendering I had to shut the PC down manually by button. After that I got no picture anymore and had to reset the mainboard! Since then just one GPU is being recognized and the other one shows an error sympbol in the device manager all the time and doesn't want to work neither in the SLI mode nor the seperate mode. Deleting and installing new drivers didn't solve it and also nothing else what I tried. I wanted to buy quickly a new Asus strix 1080 ti, but it's out of stock everywhere and furthermore this GPU doesn't even get manufactured anymore! And because now I have to replace both GPU's anyway, instead of ordering the Gigabyte version of the 1080 ti, I ordered two EVGA RTX 2080 ti's (and a higher power adaptor) which are rendering for around 17-18% faster! Today the GPU's arrived and unfortunately they're even wider than the Asus strix 1080 ti's! And between the two Asus GPU's I already have just maybe 1 cm room on the mainboard. The two EVGA GPU's would leave practically zero room between them and this actually wouldn't be really good because of the radiator fans at the bottom!
So actually I wanted to do that anyway since a while! Purchasing a real high end mainboard with more room for two GPU's of this kind and also a bigger computer housing, but because this step would lead to an entirely new installation of the system software and deleting/reinstalling all the programs, I wanted to finish this update first.
So I had to order it now and it should come on Wednesday next week at the latest! Then I'll need to spend one whole day for the installation of the hardware into the new computerhousing and reinstallation of the system software and all the essential programs for my work. Until then I have to unfortunately keep working just with one GPU and hope that nothing will happen also with it too! So the rendering will take twice as long as usually until min. Wednesday/Thursday next week! But I think this way it will be still faster than trying to finish this update with just one 1080 ti!
This is the third time within 12/13 months when I have to replace the GPU's! I hope the new system lasts finally a little longer than a half year!
I'll try my best to finish the update in December! As soon as I'm finished with the creation of the scenes and start programming the whole thing, I let you know and tell you a release period.
PS:
Pay attention to how you comment on this post and teaser image! All in my opinion inappropriate comments will be deleted!

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes