Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Well, seems a lot of people found something interesting until now. There are people who like the game and other people that don't. But you stated in your first post things that there aren't right.
Well, the dev has reached, until now, his second goal in Patreon "I see a greater interest in my game!
So I'll try to find more time to develop it!". It doesn't seem to be a huge success.

Anyway, let's talk about facts:
1. The main fetish of this game is incest. The dev has been toying with the idea of the MC. and his son, his daughter and his sister since the first update. Incest is one of the most popular fetishes in games, if not the most popular.
2. If the dev includes incest in the game, he will be banned from Patreon and will stop receiving money for his game.
3. The dev does not receive money from other platforms right now.
4. Even if the dev finds another platform and moves to it, he doesn't know if his patrons will follow him.

So, is in the dev's interest to delay the advance of the plot as much as possible, since, if the plot advances and reach the part of the incest that everybody is waiting, Patreon will forbid the game.

Tell me that "that's not right".

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
DAZ studio. IRay for the actual rendering process.

The dev made it *very, very* clear that he is going for a super slow buildup. He also made it very clear when things will change in the story and how long he still plans to spend on the buildup.

...but guys like you barge in, ignore all that and basically complain why "nothing interesting is happening" yet, when that's exactly how it's supposed to be at this point in time.
Again: there is a difference between "super slow buildup" and "to bore people". In this case "super slow buildup" is the excuse for "script writer that doesn't know what is doing".

I'm not even asking for sex. Just something that catches my attention. The problem with a soccer mom as MC is that, if nothing special happens, the life of soccer moms is boring. And, after 5 updates, nothing really special has happened. All the game is a collection of banal scenes.

Reactions: DeadMan2

oscar9891

Apr 5, 2018
I suspect there will be one more patch: son's getting bullied and his mom trying to stop her son from getting bullied or some HS guys teasing Dylan about his milf mom and him defending her honor (probably the first one option) --> he has scratch on his face in one of the scenes. Am I wrong?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
How is this a con? There's a roughly equivalent number of hetero routes: husband, Sam, Dylan, teacher, grandpas, hoodlums, etc.
One of the reasons the lesbian routes are so appealing is that none of them (since most have no problem with pretend incest here) are cringe-worthy in the game. Husband is boring (the game is to allow actions most wouldn't take in real life), teacher is a douche, grandpas are gross, hoodlums are skeevy losers. Sam and Dylan are the only two that fit the 'norm' around here. Contrast that with all of the girls, none of which are hard to look at, and none of which thus far have nefarious schemes against Sophia. Keep in mind I am not arguing against the hetero action, just attempting to explain my interest in the lesbian storylines. So I completely understand the pro-lesbian messages here.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
What grinds my gears is the following:

The dev made it *very, very* clear that he is going for a super slow buildup. He also made it very clear when things will change in the story and how long he still plans to spend on the buildup.
I guess you didn't see my posts.

A lot of the scenes were similar to those of early Dating My Daughter scenes. Excuses to see tits and fall on dicks. That's called filler. The purpose? To have content that doesn't really push the story forward. So that it artificially feels longer. Good writing uses every scene efficiently to get you invested in the characters. The point of build up is so you have maximum investment in the characters when their moment comes.

It's been 5 updates and I feel like I hardly know anything about the characters, other than their obvious character types like "sleazy rapist" or "the shota". The systems of the game are built around building "good wife" points and the like, so if you needed sexy scenes, instead of random accidents where clothing gets ripped off you could have had romantic evenings with the husband where we could learn more about him (same goes for lesbian and filthy path characters, use that time to character build instead of Dating my Daughter scenarios.)

What's sad is there ARE good moments of character in there, they're just buried and outnumbered by all the filler.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
One of the reasons the lesbian routes are so appealing is that none of them (since most have no problem with pretend incest here) are cringe-worthy in the game.
You don't have to tell me that, as that's the reason I like this game. What I'm finding puzzling is why some people think having many lesbian options is a bad thing when there are more than enough alternatives in-game.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
I don't find boring "no sex". I find boring that nothing interesting happens in this game, sex and no sex. There is almost no "drama" or "stakes" so far. And it's the 5º update. It´s not beginning.
Maybe this game is just not for You, it's simple explanation, why to quarrel? You should play any other games, which suits You better. But would You mind to notice, that there is o lot of people who really like the story with its slow development, as it is presented so far, all the dialog lines, situations etc. Opinions may be different, fact is, a lot of people is wating for next update.

T

Teasm

I like this game; it has more story and feels a little more real in progression. However, I am getting a feeling of too many characters. Like the adage of 'too many cooks', there is a thing of 'too many ingredients'.

I might be jumping the gun, especially since its still early, but I have notice lately that many devs put the PC in one main linear line being effected by various characters.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like this game; it has more story and feels a little more real in progression. However, I am getting a feeling of too many characters. Like the adage of 'too many cooks', there is a thing of 'too many ingredients'.
Good point, focus on fleshing out the family members and love interests should be king, not random dudes in the gym or subway.

Reactions: Safetydummy
D

Deleted member 570523

NO SEX YET, in relation to content it is rather an introductory demo where it explains the different relationships that the MC's family has with other families, Also there another situations with the moving workers, MC's High School staff, at the Husband's Fashion Company, With the Neighbors's Son, etc

Personally, I liked it ill keep an eye on it, Here's a Chart of the families:

- Parker's Family
  • Sophia Parker: Wife [Teacher] < Main Character.
  • Liam: Husband [Fashion Designer] < Gambling Addiction.
  • "Ellie": Daughter [Student] < Love Keep her body in shape + No Sexual Exp + Dont like Dylan.
  • Dylan: Son [Student] < Good in Sports + Naive + No Sexual Exp + Pervert.
- Sister's Family
  • Patricia: Mc's Younger Sister [Gold Digger / Luxury Hotel Manager] < Love Young Blood.
  • Carl: Brother in Law [Business Man] < Impotent + MultiMillionare
- College friends / Neighbors
  • Amber: Sophia & Liam Friend [] <
  • Neil: Sophia & Liam Friend [] <
  • Julia: Amber & Neil's Daughter [Student]
  • Sam: Amber & Neil's Son [Student] < Have a little Crush on Sophia
When did the husband present a gambling addiction?

Reactions: mkb65

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hey all - I've moved all the fan art content to a new thread here:

Please post all fan art, fan art requests, fan art comments, bribes with/of/for fan art, etc here. Enjoy! :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Amedore

Well most DEV's have enough common sense to only release a paturd safe only content on paturd and then release a patch elsewhere like on lewd patcher that can be used to add whatever shit that is not allowed on patrud back into their game.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
If i avoid all lesbian route,do i have enough filthy point to see all scene with men?
I‘ve asked him on Patreon about „filthy“ points depending with mom. Maybe have a look. But it’s in german. If i‘ll miss some lesbian or coming incest scenes, when i don’t like Sam or Dylan‘s teacher and avoid filthy points?! He lowered the minimalscore to 55% to reach also some other scenes.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-oh-OMFG. S-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o (o X 26) much talking/reading- all these people ever do is talk. This should be called "The White Privilege Simulator With Too Many Sound Effects Where Absolutely Nothing Of Interest Happens". I'm on Day 3 and it feels like they're actually 24 hours long taking place in real time. The models are done extremely well, but they never do anything. (Update: Captain's Log- Day 12, No Change.)

What exactly is the point of being given the option to "corrupt" the MC, if A. It doesn't seem to do anything- she's just as prudish from the beginning of the game and B. She puts a stop to these interactions herself? "Oh, no I've let [Insert Corruptible Action Here] go on for far too long, that's enough!"

Maybe the MC should order a Nun's Habit from the same place she ordered the Maid Outfits from as well- she seems to have an almost unrealistic, puritanical sensibility to her, how on Earth did she even manage to have 2 kids?
She's also aware that money is going to be tight for a while- why hire a maid or continue to pay one? Also, an actual Maid outfit? Me thinks her Grace thinks to highly of herself... :)

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes