okal

Apr 27, 2017
What do you mean, do not like? Half of the games are about it.
Many creators get by it by sending patches. While the incest is just lightly implied or the characters have slightly different relationships that are then altered with the patch. E.g. Calling the Mother, Sister, Father only by their first names in the patreon released content.

Patreon's official position:
"We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing this type of content, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon."

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Many creators get by it by sending patches. While the incest is just lightly implied or the characters have slightly different relationships that are then altered with the patch. E.g. Calling the Mother, Sister, Father only by their first names in the patreon released content.

Patreon's official position:
"We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing this type of content, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon."
Well, that should not be a problem. It is enough to change the name.

redweiler141

Jan 15, 2018
@Lust&Passion We are understand how hard for you is to finish the updates of the game to look perfect
and really thank you for that The renders are The best in whole site....But Please Make at least only one full nude Sex scene with husband like couple in good Wife route

okal

Apr 27, 2017
Well, that should not be a problem. It is enough to change the name.
It all depends on what the creator wants to do/put up with. We'll probably find out in a few days. The Dating my Daughter game creator had to completely remove the game from the creator's patreon page and started a new project. I think he/they continued the other game off patreon.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
It all depends on what the creator wants to do/put up with. We'll probably find out in a few days. The Dating my Daughter game creator had to completely remove the game from the creator's patreon page and started a new project. I think he/they continued the other game off patreon.
I have no words. I'm in shock, I want to cry. These freaks overloaded the wonderful game Big Brother. And now they want to destroy the best and more promising game. There are no words. I will pray to God that everything works, and the author will continue his work.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
I just found the message of the author of the game on page 218. He writes under the spoiler. - At some point, when it starts to get too dirty from the point of view of Patreon, I'll start uploading my game on a special little website, which still has to be created. And on Patreon either I just upload a censored version where all those scene will be cut out or I won't upload there anything at all.
Has a little calmed down. It seems that the author was preparing for this event.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
The Page is Under Review!!
And here it comes ...

If they managed to find something inapropriate in game that is COMPLEATLY void of any sexual content - I have no words for it ...

Now we will see how will L&P react to it. Ofc He will continue for now, but it may be the begining of the end...

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
oh no...such a bad news!
yes, Patreon hates everything where there is little incest opportunity. There was more than anything else they deny. There must be a lot of muscles to fight against the Patreon, and those who download these and complain about Patreon
I still think this pages open because nothing is forbidden yet. But yes, this is the case for the author's purse.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Pretty much all the suspensions I've helped fix this past go round are solely due to the page, they aren't actually checking games anymore I guess.

But yeah no skin, period thats the new rule it seems.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes