riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Wow... I 'un-followed' this thread a month or so ago because I was sick of all the opinionated shit being written but with the new version being released, I though I would check in again. Guess what? the same bitching & moaning is still going on!! Sigh... I will just follow the game from a distance again.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That's like living in the dessert and waiting for a tsunami...
I'm so tired... this thread is the absolutely worst the days after release...
Because is always the same shit... from the same people.
...Not anymore!

shining1.gif

(also I choose to live in red velvet cake, plz)

Reactions: Viatovic

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I wanted one thing from this game,and with each update the lesbian temptation rises.Nothing for me to complain about here,cause soon i'll have that milf knuckle deep in all the bitches in town and if you thought the daughter was safe you thought wrong,cause her and her lil dance friends are looking like they need of someone to teach them about scissor fights and that sharing is caring cause that big purple dildo is just waiting for some action....i really can't wait for lesbian path to take off further >.>

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
You forgot the MOST important criticism of Dual Family... the one that made me stop playing, and look at the thread there to make sure it wasnt just me being weird... The game is ****ing depressing... Literally it could have one or two sex scenes per route up to the "visit aunt at beach" and two more at the aunt's house, and I'd would have still stopped playing, hard to get a boner when the entire atmosphere is that depressing, I literally not only expected NO ONE to get laid, I thought 2 of the main 6 characters would off themselves at any moment...
Saying stuff like "This game sucks because it is too depressing to give me a boner." is not legitimate criticisms. That's like going to watch Requiem for a Dream and then complaining it didn't make you laugh like This is Spinal Tap. A game can't intently tell a depressing drama story and have potential sexual content at the same time? If you answer no, that is not actual criticism.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
@L&P: Since you seem to drop by from time to time could you share your plans on how you want to handle the Sophia/Dylan/Emilie plotlines? If you really plan on starting their "main stories" after the next 2-3 updates you will have to address Patreon's new TOS in some manner.

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
Most of the criticisms here would be null and void if this was a finished game, since there are plenty of very well received titles out there with even slower build-ups than this. I for one love the slow burn, but it seems to me that too much of this seems to be this game clashing with people's tastes and them wanting it to be something it isn't rather than because of any real issues with the game.

For example, I'm not sure how many of you have heard of a little game from the mid 90's called Season of the Sakura or not, but that was considered one of the best eroge games of the era and it had a very slow-burn and late game content. Aside from one potential love interest who was already wet for the main character almost all the other moments took place right at the end of the game, and while there were sexy moments scattered throughout, very little "real content" (as many here would classify it) took place until you'd put hours and hours into the game. Yet it was almost universally praised by both players and critics for its interesting characters, emotional moments and well-paced story. I think even the fastest route with the "horny slut" character took longer to complete than this game is in total length so far and there were numerous moments in that game that were nothing but reading without even any input from the player that spanned far longer than A Wife and Mother so so far.

The point is that this game was considered one of the best of its era not despite all of this but because of it. So whining about this game seems to me like the equivalent of whining about Season of the Sakura if that had been released in parts and all you got was the first hour of gameplay. Let the game grow as intended before complaining. And if you're worried it's never going to get there then at least just wait until it's passed that point before whining about it.

Reactions: King Bacon

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is it just me but following a Good Wife path seems kinda cruel to Sophia ?

I am not saying this because I hate NTR or corruption either, its just from what little snippets I have seen in the story, to me I am 95% sure Liam is cheating on Sophia with his boss's daughter... That scene at the expensive clothes store was kinda odd, Liam reacted really weird to seeing Sophia there, and basically ran out the store, moments later the boss's daughter (who we didnt know at the time was looking for him, and left). Later when you do meet his co-workers the boss himself introduces his daughter, and how she is under Liam's wing... then you have the lack of interest and general tiredness of Liam in regards to Sophia...

wantmummy

Nov 30, 2017
People need to have patience. This is one of my absolute favourite sgames on here. Sophia is a wonderful character and the way the dev is *developing* her (lol) is beautful. yes, it's slow paced but not everything has to be falling into bed straight away. There is realism, the slow descent which is tingling to watch, to see how Sophia justifies each little move towards 'filthy'. Ignore the criticism and keep going, persoanlly I can;t wait for each update and was so excited to see this most recent one and it has certainly delivered. It is exquisitely drawn and intelligently paced... bravo!

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
I just finished playing this, and I cant do anything but agreeing on how well put this game is. I was very surprised by all the content being delivered for a 0.0.xx version.

Even is Sophia is for me a little bit to much sometimes (with her questionning / justifying), the characters are well designed, most renders are really nice, the game is very well paced (I like how the sound is used for transitions for example). I just suffered a little during the guitar lesson, not being an english/murican with all these A, B, C... shennanigans.

It's nice that the dev didnt fall in the "nudes and sex every 5 seconds" kind of game.

I (obviously) chose the "not so good wife" path and I enjoyed every decisions I took. I was even glad to take the phone with me...

That being said, just saw that a new update is here, so I'll dl and jump on it as soon as I get it to play the fifth day!

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes