Zumigal

Sep 8, 2017
My thoughts on this situation is a constructive one.
I would say to the dev if he is serious about this project and the renders take as long as he stated many pages ago, I would put aside about 500 each month from the patreon to invest in an extra rendering computer, dedicated purely for rendering the images in parrallel to his work on the main computer. Should speed up production by about 30% (Not 50% because he still needs to construct the scenes and code the core game).

Reactions: Paprika

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I agree that news of the delay were disappointing, and you're right, it's now become a pattern with the developer underestimating how long things would take, but in this case, the delay was paired with news of more renders and additional scenes, so I can't complain. It's a classic bad news and good news scenario. Besides, almost no other game in this site puts in as much attention to detail as this one does.
However, I never said that the new renders would be juicy sex scenes. I've made peace with the fact that the game develops in a slow and realistic manner (mostly due to the MC being faithful and loyal to her husband and family). I just hope that the new scenes relate to more characters, so that everyone gets a chance to shine - or in this case, further their romantic interests with Sophia (especially lesbian points).
Now, I do think that the F95 community can be a force for good, even if the majority of arguments end with strawmen, trolling and personal attacks. And I also think it's perfectly normal to be protective of what you believe is a nugget of gold in a pile of shit. But at the end of the day, we should all just remember that we're all anonymous people on the internet, and one person's opinions do not invalidate your own.
The problem is that you're assuming that the new renders are actually going to lead to substantial content.

The developer has outright stated that this update is shorter than the previous ones and when you consider how weak (imo) the 0.25 update was, then that's worrying for me.

I couldn't give a shit for another "100/200" renders of the mom walking down hall ways. Gives us more situations like what was in 0.01 (Basketball, lingere etc). Scenes that matter with characters that matter and less of the "mother scowling" over every random guy who eyes her up nonsense that made up most of 0.25. Nobodies asking for sex or for him to rush the build up but there is a difference between "relevant build up" and absolutely pointless padding.

But hey, maybe 0.3 will have all of that and i'll be proven wrong. We'll see

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well I'm afraid 0.030 will have less content for 99% of us.Obviously only a small number are on good wife path and that path probably will have the sex with husband and maybe something more.For us corrupted guys and girls I hope we get at least some C&K/cuddles and kisses from Life with Mary/.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hadgar and Aprilsun

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
People, we´ve been through this many times before, the DEV is gonna do whatever he wants so there´s no point in complaining or arguing anymore. Trust me its just a waste of time to complain about it. The DEV is offering us something on a ¨take it or leave it¨ type of thing so better not waste time.
And the game is great anyways, slow but great.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
On my little own, I agree in full with shygun's, Bladerik's and most of all titok's opinions... it's just a matter of common sense, don't know how to express this better.
Let's wait, see and have fun, in short, until now the dev.'s hard work was good enough to assure us players that.

With best regards.

Reactions: titokm10

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
We don't know but by the way the game is going probably not, maybe in 2 more updates would be my guess, but nothing is certain only the DEV knows. There still is a lot of hot scenes and sexual tension.
hmm....dev know!? ...O.K. ....so better to wait little bit longer ..tnx anyway

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
hmm....dev know!? ...O.K. ....so better to wait little bit longer ..tnx anyway
It´s up to you i really recommend you to play the game now as i consider it the best i have played already in this version. Also it would be good you play it so you can get a feel if you gonna like it or not.

Aug 3, 2017
I'm a little concerned about the bad wife points: sometimes games with lust/slut/corruption type points gate sex options behind too high a threshold so like, if you want to get the hot gangbang scene you have to have sex with the gross hobo in the alley and let the pimply teen grope you and I am not about that lifestyle

Reactions: Namco15

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
I'm a little concerned about the bad wife points: sometimes games with lust/slut/corruption type points gate sex options behind too high a threshold so like, if you want to get the hot gangbang scene you have to have sex with the gross hobo in the alley and let the pimply teen grope you and I am not about that lifestyle
I think what the DEV is gonna do is have good and corruption points for each character in the game like you can see with Sam and her son her daughter etc.

a55555

May 31, 2017
Those are the games I like the most.

Reactions: senjeny and Cedrog
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes