wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
So a slight delay of 4 days to get 500 renders instead of the original 300 (along with new scenes)? Sounds like a good deal to me. I think we should all just wait to see what the end result will be. If it builds upon his "accelerated" development plan, great. If it's only "filler" renders (which I honestly doubt), then people will be justifiably upset. Either way, we gotta wait a little bit longer before we pass judgement.
A slight delay that has happened with every consecutive update since the 0.1 version. A slight delay that you can guarantee will not add any substantial content.

And who are you talking about with "other developers not getting as much heat as this guy"? Where the fuck have you been in every game thread since forever? Dual Family, Dreams of Desire, Big Brother, Dating my Daughter, all of them have had complete shitshows of threads whenever the slightest thing goes wrong (missed deadline) or if a shitty fetish gets introduced (Eric in Big Brother). So stop lying.

Also, if you really those the additional 200~ renders is going to be any juicy scenes then I can only assume that this is your first time playing this game. Enjoy walking through corridors as the mother almost has a heart attack over every guy that seemingly brushes up against her.

Reactions: dokdoh

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Geez..everytime I check this thread the release date is seemingly pushed back again and again. It's like the interminable waiting for the release of "Dual Family" updates. And we know that 500 renders= game size: 3 gigs (well, maybe just 2.5 gigs!). The 200 additional renders= 150 renders devoted to an impressively realistic harpsichord lesson offered by the mailman, upon which our MC will notice tenting in his US Postal Service-issue shorts, a sure sign of an erection, which will cause her to blush. And the final 50 renders being reserved for a scene where the MC's prepubescent paper boy, Skippy, ogles her ass as she checks the air in the tires of her SUV. Let's hope maybe we get...dare I even broach the possibility...a NUDE scene!
About the size all we need to do is download it once and then make a skunked version of it and upload it, a member of the forum has already done it twice every time in less than one day with the previous versions if i knew how to do it i would do it myself.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That is not what his message implies. It merely said that the delay was caused by the INCREASE in renders from 300 to 500, among other issues.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
...So although I understand your sentiment ("you didn't pay for it, so you have no say")...
No, that's not what I'm saying, at all. Feedback is fuel, no matter where it comes from.
What I'm saying is that the constant mocking of the guy's work is pointless. And complains about the delays are silly, when they don't cost the one complaining a dime.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes