Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Yep, i found Sophia better and hotter looking before the beauty salon. Not only hair ans nails, her face is changed too.
Same with the aunt's hairstyle. She was way more unique and hotter with her original one. Now I don't even care about any character, although I still think this game is above average (lost me at times though, like the super tedious and pointless guitar lesson).

I have yet to see a Patreon poll that doesn't end up making a game more generic and monotone. From incredibly boring hairstyles to making all women wear skimpy clothes no matter the context or their personalities. Nothing good comes from Patreon polls.
Really? Even her face? Damn, I don't even remember those changes, because I got kinda bored with so much exposition dialogue at that stage, so I (unfortunately) could't help it, but skip through it. :-/ Still, I am really curious, how the author deals with all this in later stages. Hopefully the characters are gonna get some better makeover, even though I am not counting on it.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
This is the longest wait ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Nope. That would be Rip Van Winkle.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
This game is really good and i found that by accident really. Good renders, nice main character, choices that matter and story is being told in a good way with really big amount of renders in one scene. So far scenes are mostly a big tease but done in a way that keep things interesting. Although i will agree with others that Sophie looked better before barber stuff done. Also wow i think thats the first game where main character change clothes like a normal human everyday.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
This game is really good and i found that by accident really. Good renders, nice main character, choices that matter and story is being told in a good way with really big amount of renders in one scene. So far scenes are mostly a big tease but done in a way that keep things interesting. Although i will agree with others that Sophie looked better before barber stuff done. Also wow i think thats the first game where main character change clothes like a normal human everyday.
Thats true she looked better before going to the hairdresser, i don´t think her face is different though, but the best she looked to me so far was when she was cooking breakfast for the removalist her outfit was stunning and that conversation was hot as. (in the bad wife option that is).

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
My path is more like a good wife and some naughty things here and there and i like that you have freedom of choice and not being forced to some things - really like that type of games.

Reactions: titokm10
May 4, 2017
When this dev says from this date to this date he means the latter. He said between 22th and 26th and he usually releases it on the last day he says he will, unless something else comes up and he delays this time. Which I have a feeling that he might.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes