Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
agreed we are all here because of this, sometimes reading erotic novels and playing visual novels is more exciting than having real sex without good foreplay its dry you know that. just let those crazy fantasies took over you for something you don't do in the real world nasty and kinkier thing
KinkyGal69 - I don't understand You. It is probably against the rules to address the other participants of the forum directly, but could You explain why in the game's review you gave this game only one point and you left the game as shit because of the slow pace, waste of time, no adult content at all, and so on. In my opinion one point to this game is one great misunderstanding, but everyone has the right to their own opinion. I am only curious why after this destructive review You are here actively posting on this thread. Without personal offense, you write positively about the game in this thread, in contrast to what you wrote in the review. All in all, maybe this game is worth something more then one point only.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
KinkyGal69 - I don't understand You. It is probably against the rules to address the other participants of the forum directly, but could You explain why in the game's review you gave this game only one point and you left the game as shit because of the slow pace, waste of time, no adult content at all, and so on. In my opinion one point to this game is one great misunderstanding, but everyone has the right to their own opinion. I am only curious why after this destructive review You are here actively posting on this thread. Without personal offense, you write positively about the game in this thread, in contrast to what you wrote in the review. All in all, maybe this game is worth something more then one point only.
that's my own opinion for this game and I wrote a review based on v.0.60 so after 0.70 came out I could see better prospects in the game but this doesn't change my review of this game, I mean this game will be better in 2 or 3 more years, so as long as there isn't much content coming out I can't change my point of view and I am not interested in becoming a patron of this game, so I just download this game for free and enjoy family-based slow game corruption and drama without spending any money and become jerk in this thread

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
How high should his left hand be up on his right arm? Etc etc.
This hand holding another hand behind the back of Sam explains everything, his uncertainty in contact with a mature woman, and, at the same time, the certainty of a boy who knows why he came and what he wants to achieve. That image explains quality of the game for those who have enough patience to pick it out.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
that's my own opinion for this game and I wrote a review based on v.0.60 so after 0.70 came out I could see better prospects in the game but this doesn't change my review of this game, I mean this game will be better in 2 or 3 more years, so as long as there isn't much content coming out I can't change my point of view and I am not interested in becoming a patron of this game, so I just download this game for free and enjoy family-based slow game corruption and drama without spending any money and become jerk in this thread
Its not about to be or not to be a Patreon. Its about fair judgement of this game. And moreover about those, who judge this game as a shit and after that impatiently wait fot another update, its a paradox.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This hand holding another hand behind the back of Sam explains everything, his uncertainty in contact with a mature woman, and, at the same time, the certainty of a boy who knows why he came and what he wants to achieve. That image explains quality of the game for those who have enough patience to pick it out.
For the record, I'm a fan and, a patron!, of this VN.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Its not about to be or not to be a Patreon. Its about fair judgement of this game. And moreover about those, who judge this game as a shit and after that impatiently wait fot another update, its a paradox.
The problem is that according to dev we should wait at least for 0.11/when the real fun starts,not sure his idea for fun is same like others/ and then judge the game.Guess what in that speed we won't hit 0.11 before 2020.

Reactions: momojean

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Girl you're kinky when you talk to us like that

Reactions: Melkai

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
On milfy City patreon page I found something interesting. The dev let the fans know how much the game development has progressed so far. Why can't our l&p do the same? That way we'll know he's actually doing something with this game!

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
We all made fun of slow build up at some point but we have to admit we love this game.
Not anymore. I much liked the game in its early build. But the very very slow pace, lack of content and the fact the dev said that it will last 3-4 years made me loose all the interest. Actually I'm not downloading it since V 06 cause I know it's only matter of dialogues and day to day life. There's plenty of interesting games out there that deserve to be followed and worth the pledge. I'll get back to this one in, maybe, 18 - 24 months. hope that by then there will be something to chew.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not anymore. I much liked the game in its early build. But the very very slow pace, lack of content and the fact the dev said that it will last 3-4 years made me loose all the interest. Actually I'm not downloading it since V 06 cause I know it's only matter of dialogues and day to day life. There's plenty of interesting games out there that deserve to be followed and worth the pledge. I'll get back to this one in, maybe, 18 - 24 months. hope that by then there will be something to chew.
The game can't be done for 3 years.Simply no way.15 montsh are already gone.It's impossible to finish it in next 21 months.
Even 4 years is beyond reality with 1/2 playable day per 40-50 days.

mariusbern

Aug 6, 2017
Yes, if you try to think, that after year you will see only 3-4 days progress ... Wow, that's crazy, it's to slow. This game don't have now branching, game goes now quite linear. If he starts to make deep branching, one half day he will need to make 3 months. End of this game could be after 10 years even.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
The game can't be done for 3 years.Simply no way.15 montsh are already gone.It's impossible to finish it in next 21 months.
Even 4 years is beyond reality with 1/2 playable day per 40-50 days.
Yes I know. I just referred to the dev words and his plans for the game. but it's obvious that it'll be moments of laziness, unforeseen events in dev's life, dev's greed and countless stuffs which will stretch it to the max. Life's too short to spend years following and wating for something sterile.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just a question:
does anybody know why all posts from L&P around jan,06 are deleted?
You see all the quotes (can also read the original posts), but the posts themself are all deleted.
Did we scare L&P that much that he even denies what he had written once before?

Sep 21, 2017
we better see a progress in sex dept. soon...I mean realistically if a man doesn't fuck his wife, shouldn't the wife suspect at least something? the obvious avoidance is pretty obvious---blatant even....I mean not even a blowjob/cunnilingus? that's a flag right there...for divorce....from this game.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Did we scare L&P that much that he even denies what he had written?
... in sum: yes
I recommended him to come by to talk with us about his game. But no. To much hate, complaining, chatter... I guess he doesn’t like the setting of this forum. I hope sometime he‘ll change his mind... again.

Reactions: DirkP

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
we better see a progress in sex dept. soon...I mean realistically if a man doesn't fuck his wife, shouldn't the wife suspect at least something? the obvious avoidance is pretty obvious---blatant even....I mean not even a blowjob/cunnilingus? that's a flag right there...for divorce....from this game.
Liam is more impotent than Carl.
But don't worry.It seems in one of the next 4 updates they will have sex.But maybe only on Good Wife route.
There is some hints that Sophia will have sex with woman/girl on playable day 16 and with male on day 19-20.
BTW we are now at day 8.So forget this year for any sex besides Liam.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Just a question:
You see all the quotes (can also read the original posts), but the posts themself are all deleted.
L&P has many talents, but modesty is not one of them. If it's good or bad is up to you...

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Just a question:
cause he made promises that he can't keep. He said that in the next update everybody will understand why there isn't sexual content and why sophia doesn't undress after almost a year and a half of development. I doubt he can give any convincing reason cause the only one plausible is his greed.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes