Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Normally i am NOT a hater.
I accept everything someone is posting over here because i respect the freedom of speech...
But i hate if someone gives a statement, and after that he recognizes that it did not work well he tries to erase what he said - thats just dishonorable and cowardly - sorry

roro

May 29, 2017
Normally i am NOT a hater.
I accept everything someone is posting over here because i respect the freedom of speech...
But i hate if someone gives a statement, and after that he recognizes that it did not work well he tries to erase what he said - thats just dishonorable and cowardly - sorry
I don't see the problem in taking your words back.
The forum allows that and there is no reason not to use it in cases that seem right. I guess l&p was in great stress while writing what he later erased, maybe because of real life issues, maybe because of the real haters here. The fact that he erased those posts shows he regrets writing them. I'm sure he learned his lesson and won't write here again, maybe until this thread becomes more ballanced.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
The forum allows that and there is no reason not to use it in cases that seem right. I guess l&p was in great stress while writing what he later erased, maybe because of real life issues, maybe because of the real haters here. The fact that he erased those posts shows he regrets writing them. I'm sure he learned his lesson and won't write here again, maybe until this thread becomes more ballanced.
maybe it would be better to let L&P explain his attitude by himself rather than speculate instead of him. unless you are his mandated lawyer.

Reactions: DirkP

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
cause he made promises that he can't keep. He said that in the next update everybody will understand why there isn't sexual content and why sophia doesn't undress after almost a year and a half of development. I doubt he can give any convincing reason cause the only one plausible is his greed.
maybe it would be better to let L&P explain his attitude by himself rather than speculate instead of him. unless you are his mandated lawyer.
I totally agree with @roro, this is not well balanced, pardon my french, lots of lynching...

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Liam is more impotent than Carl.
But don't worry.It seems in one of the next 4 updates they will have sex.But maybe only on Good Wife route.
There is some hints that Sophia will have sex with woman/girl on playable day 16 and with male on day 19-20.
BTW we are now at day 8.So forget this year for any sex besides Liam.
this world seem unjust when this teasing game could earn more than 5k a month, in other hand other great title, great graphics, great storyline and have much more content than this can only earn only 1k a month i feel bad to that developer but also i really respect him.
On milfy City patreon page I found something interesting. The dev let the fans know how much the game development has progressed so far. Why can't our l&p do the same? That way we'll know he's actually doing something with this game!
icstor is handled by professionals so don't compare with this game that handled by college student

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
this world seem unjust when this teasing game could earn more than 5k a month, in other hand other great title, great graphics, great storyline and have much more content than this can only earn only 1k a month i feel bad to that developer but also i really respect him.

icstor is handled by professionals so don't compare with this game that handled by college student
a college student who earn more than 5k per month. don't you think he can hire people to speed up things and become a team like Icstor? part timers don't cost too much. but he prefer keep every cent even if the game last 8 years.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
a college student who earn more than 5k per month. don't you think he can hire people to speed up things and become a team like Icstor? part timers don't cost too much. but he prefer keep every cent even if the game last 8 years.
look at his goal when it reached 10k he said he will hire another people to speed up, lol i guess don't expect too much just wait patiently, spend nothing and enjoy this free teasing game. we'll only hope that this game wont ended up like two weeks, big brother

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
cause he made promises that he can't keep. He said that in the next update everybody will understand why there isn't sexual content and why sophia doesn't undress after almost a year and a half of development. I doubt he can give any convincing reason cause the only one plausible is his greed.
She masturbates in the shower and is naked, so that's factually inaccurate.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018

I'm not going to complain about 5k a month when Summertime Saga is making 50k a month for reasons beyond my comprehension.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
When did the dev gave such hints about the playable day 16 and 19?
Because I read every new message in this thread and I never came across such hints.
...because it's from his Patreon post:

"Some of the events within the next 2 playable days are the reason for which I saved the "more sexy scenes" with Sophia yet!"

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah i noticed it..But he never mentioned day 16 and 19 right?
Nothing that I could see quoting those specific days. Looking at his dev plans, I'm not sure why it (anticipation, i mean) matters anyway since it looks like every release is just going to entail 1/3 of the day anyway, so, theoretically 2 in-game days could take 6 months to release...

tonting

Nov 24, 2018
What I have observed from this game.. it's a slow-phase game... but worth to play.. I hope the next update will give me a Thumbs up

Reactions: Alexby

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
When did the dev gave such hints about the playable day 16 and 19?
Because I read every new message in this thread and I never came across such hints.
He mention that after we pass half of the game Sophia will have sex with a woman.Well with 30 playable days,pass the middle is day 16.
For the man it was in one of his comment from last month/probably deleted/.Day 19/playable day/

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well will this new update come in 10 days ? or we must wait more ? I honestly love to see sam's story with sophia :D
He have 2 more events to do,one of them small.After that he probably will check for bugs.Probably will need around 10 days or a little more if there is some problems.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
I'm not going to complain about 5k a month when Summertime Saga is making 50k a month for reasons beyond my comprehension.
To @deluges:
you're the first person who, in my view, complained of this miserable moan about the income of L & P. Thank you(y)
We live in a free market economy and not in communism (I have more than 20 years of "real existing communism" behind me - please never again).
If someone has something for what others want to spend money - congratulations and respect. Anyone who complains about it is only mad at himself (because he did not have that idea, not the talent, not the success ...).
Let's write about AWAM, not about the money!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
To @deluges:
you're the first person who, in my view, complained of this miserable moan about the income of L & P. Thank you(y)
We live in a free market economy and not in communism (I have more than 20 years of "real existing communism" behind me - please never again).
If someone has something for what others want to spend money - congratulations and respect. Anyone who complains about it is only mad at himself (because he did not have that idea, not the talent, not the success ...).
Let's write about AWAM, not about the money!
Exactly! I think what gets people is that they don't feel like their money is being "used" properly, i.e. not being updated enough or with the content they want to see... or they feel like they're entitled to something because they paid money, which isn't how being a Patreon works. You're paying to support the project. If things aren't moving along steadily enough for someone, they should just stop supporting it if they feel so strongly about it.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Exactly! I think what gets people is that they don't feel like their money is being "used" properly, i.e. not being updated enough or with the content they want to see... or they feel like they're entitled to something because they paid money, which isn't how being a Patreon works. You're paying to support the project. If things aren't moving along steadily enough for someone, they should just stop supporting it if they feel so strongly about it.
@deluges
Yes, but I have the feeling that most hate comments are from non-supporters. And I think that's unfair. If a sponsor is dissatisfied, he can deal with the developer and then decide what to do next ...
I like AWAM. The story is not new, but completely different in structure than in similar games. It becomes difficult for the developer to tell every decision in the game in a separate branch of the story and then not to lose himself, but to return to the main path. And then also the expectations of the possible players to anticipate or implement ....

Reactions: deluges

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

He's every bit of a professional with how he kept our interest for the game untainted so far. Except the update delaying part! He so need a partner or he'll break the fanbase.

Reactions: Alexby and deluges
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes