amkyes

Nov 7, 2018
in such novels it is impossible for women with children to have great physics. Mum characters should get some deformation. ;) mothers breastfeeding their children can not stand upright as crazy patriot missiles.
for some realism, deformation is a must.

Note: This game will disappoint your crazy organs if you are having a crazy sexual organ. :)))))

When this game does the final, you will have old years sexual organs.
joke joke :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The dev said that Sophia will start dressing more sexily from the next update. True enough, we went from short sleeves to sleeveless! That's progress right there bois! Maybe next year she might expose her bellybutton! Oh shiddd, look at me and my dirty thoughts!
We already have that thanks to Patricia and Vicky:)
day 3-fitness
day 11-fitness
day 12 -park
Anyway according to dev the real fun will start after playable day 11.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
We all made fun of slow build up at some point but we have to admit we love this game.
i can't really say that i don't like it i like the story no one is a cum dumpster in one day but the story don't add up with the amount of filthy point's u have in this game the ony wheener she playd with is liam's wheener good wife path but for the people that play filthy wife path don't get any thing i don't mind slow pace gameplay but this is going to be to slow but now we need to wait and see wat we gonna get this time is it a kiss is it a cop a feel or just nothing

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i can't really say that i don't like it i like the story no one is a cum dumpster in one day but the story don't add up with the amount of filthy point's u have in this game the ony wheener she playd with is liam's wheener good wife path but for the people that play filthy wife path don't get any thing i don't mind slow pace gameplay but this is going to be to slow but now we need to wait and see wat we gonna get this time is it a kiss is it a cop a feel or just nothing
The problem is the time between updates and the fact we get only half day per update.If we get a release each 30 days even if it's still half playable day,the things will happen much faster.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
The problem is the time between updates and the fact we get only half day per update.If we get a release each 30 days even if it's still half playable day,the things will happen much faster.
that is so true but i dont think he will do that this game have so much potential and that potential is now waisted if u know wat i mean

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Man after all this fuckin' build up the sex scenes (when it'll come 1-2 yrs from now) in this game better be heavenly or outta this world, imagine the let down on some of us if not... so no pressure on l&p:LOL:

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes