Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
To be fair, they have many potential characters that deserved to have scene with Sophia instead of Tyler. Let say:
1. Bennet: they both have history to build up upon when Bennet blackmails her
2. Patricia's husband: He potentially can get into affair with Sophia behind Patricia and Liam back
3. Janitor: also interesting story
4. Neil: If Neil keeps on teasing Sophia, and at some point Sophia will allow him to, this story deserve way more than Tyler
So many characters to mention.
You make a valid point which I have always said, Bennet and Aiden makes the most sense to the story. As it is blackmail route, Sophia is sort of forced into it and not doing it with her free will as she is doing it for her son's future and safety. Though once it happens, she will begin to enjoy it, and if L&P plays his cards right and does creative writing, he can create many angles that can involve other characters as well with this angle.

Patricia's husband I think has very little interaction with Sophia if I remember correctly, almost non existent. Neil also had potential but after that bathroom episode, it was put on the end. Janitor's story could also have a very good story line as he could emotionally blackmail Sophia with his stories and as he is a huge guy, he can overpower her as well.

There are many angles he can create without prolonging side characters or just adding them for the sake of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: l0v3rman

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You make a valid point which I have always said, Bennet and Aiden makes the most sense to the story. As it is blackmail route, Sophia is sort of forced into it and not doing it with her free will as she is doing it for her son's future and safety. Though once it happens, she will begin to enjoy it, and if L&P plays his cards right and does creative writing, he can create many angles that can involve other characters as well with this angle.

Patricia's husband I think has very little interaction with Sophia if I remember correctly, almost non existent. Neil also had potential but after that bathroom episode, it was put on the end. Janitor's story could also have a very good story line as he could emotionally blackmail Sophia with his stories and as he is a huge guy, he can overpower her as well.

There are many angles he can create with prolonging side characters or just adding them for the sake of it.
I hope he don't make more Aiden story...LP is obsessed with teenagers...he will again make some teenager dating kind of storyline or teenage blackmailing or teenage cuckold or teenage romance n breakup... If I want college guys sex game, I would play being a dik..he was competing his genre with that game by showing more teenage storyline with sophia in part 1 I think ... because that game was awam competition back then ..to attract more teen lover crowd.... Patricia's husband, janitor etc will do as those stories suits to this genre.......He gave 95% of his story time dedicated to teenager story.. that's why story became stupid ...there are so many adults options available...create story n sex around them...keep teen aside as side stories.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes