Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
There's gonna have ntr content in the future? hmm I'll play along because Im dead inside anyway.XD

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
Great amount of content for a demo game. I look forward to the full release in future & keep up the good work. :)

Reactions: Bugmeyes

Zero919

May 2, 2017
It won't be that simple. I just don't want to spoil the whole plot! And it will be huge if I get the chance to work further on it!
just playing a female character I don't want to do her a whore and seeing her with other men. only lesbian. and I was just wondering you can only play a lesbian way? (yes/no) please give a specific answer. the plot is not revealed, it's just a choice of passing game

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
just playing a female character I don't want to do her a whore and seeing her with other men. only lesbian. and I was just wondering you can only play a lesbian way? (yes/no) please give a specific answer. the plot is not revealed, it's just a choice of passing game
this, this, this, please this

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Game looks great, though the intro is VERY skippable and suggest people do so. Wall of text and really nothing gained by it. Intro house scene is pretty laughable if you've played a lot of these games. I'm looking at the house going "oh harem villa!" , "and that's the kitchen from the gift!"

Sophia's never can win arguments piss me right the fuck off though. Mostly because I've had enough of those arguments for a lifetime. Kudos for realism I guess.

Game really needs to not be in RPGM though. But really the only true complaint I have.
My focus is also on the 3d scenes. RPG shall only to simulate an open world feeling. But my next game (there's a long way to go, cause this game will be hugem by keeping it on a high level!) won't be rpg anymore and minimum 1080p!

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Actually all decisions a free. So, of course you can just refuse all the potential male events and just focus on the lesbian events. But then the game won't be that long of course! And some lesbian scenes with also be included for example in threesome scenes with a man!
Threesome MFF playing a female character is not for me . And what you said - nice. That's all I needed to know. Thank you very much for the answer.

Reactions: cakeny

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I must ask same question like others :D Is it going to be possible to completely avoid characters we're not comfortable with? I stoped to play a lot of FemaleMC games when they reached point where players are "forced" to have something with certain characters because developers don't give option to refuse. :test2:

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
nice art,story line and even intro was well put.i am gonna put this in top 5 of my want to support list.be cool to see couple of those hot ass models on the plane take part later in time.will there be animations?would be cool if could switch to sons char from time to time
Yeah they will be definitely animations! And I was also thinking about to switch a few times to the son/husband later (very much later)!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I think the label of version 0.01 is a bad way to market this game. Such a label ,to me anyways, comes off as a very light build. Perhaps something like day 1, and maybe day 2 for a game like GGGB, or Elena's life.

However there are quiet a few images. Hopefully the creator regularly updates this. I worry that this game will take FOREVER with updates because there is a lot of content already. Anyways if they update this game with the amount of content currently already in it every 1-2 months.... It's gonna be great. Even if it were 2-3 months still good. However if the creator is gonna take like 6 months between updates, or quit... This is my main concern.

The main problem with the game itself currently is it's kinda clear that English is not the creators 1st language. There are some typos, and some word usage like sentences that a native English speaker just wouldn't say it like that. However to be fair if you stop for a second and think "what did they mean?" you get it... Here is an example of one of the several weird sentences without much of a spoiler needed:

"And my boss also seem be a nice guy!" Where as a native English speaker would instead say something like "My new boss is a nice guy.", or maybe "My boss seems like a good guy." "And" should not start a sentence. The "also seem be a" portion of the sentence comes off as strange. Not really a sentence that needs an exclamation point either. It's not like it's incomprehensible though perhaps having the characters have a background story where they come from Russia or something growing up, like for Lida's adventure, would be a wonderful excuse for the broken English. However as far as I can tell the family was born, and raised in America so I don't know... Maybe they could toss the writings over to a native English speaker to spend an hour or two fixing the little things that make it sound strange.

So anyways, the game itself seems like it's gonna be awesome, and I can get the past the shitty English. Hopefully this becomes a serious project with many updates to come, and hopefully at some point *Gasp* A Final version!

Reactions: xxxorro

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I must ask same question like others :D Is it going to be possible to completely avoid characters we're not comfortable with? I stoped to play a lot of FemaleMC games when they reached point where players are "forced" to have something with certain characters because developers don't give option to refuse. :test2:
Actually you could play the whole game without one erotic scene cause you have the option to refuse everything! But then it would be a really quick enjoyment...

There's gonna have ntr content in the future? hmm I'll play along because Im dead inside anyway.XD
if you mean cuckold, then yeah, it is planned.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
besides the mods on the plane couple of the shops and couple girls at salon hope to seem more as well.this is loaded with hotness.really looking forward to it :p game like this be more my liking if son was the main lol so many hotties

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@Lust&Passion
1. If you have whole story really written, already, in English AND we know that there are typos, weird sentences - how about proofing the text?
2. Author of Au Pair Innocence already told, that animations take (him) a lot of work and he postponed them. So, I suggest adding them after completing game as DLC or sth. IMHO, for now, it is unnecessary - too much resources consumed.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I think the label of version 0.01 is a bad way to market this game. Such a label ,to me anyways, comes off as a very light build. Perhaps something like day 1, and maybe day 2 for a game like GGGB, or Elena's life.

However there are quiet a few images. Hopefully the creator regularly updates this. I worry that this game will take FOREVER with updates because there is a lot of content already. Anyways if they update this game with the amount of content currently already in it every 1-2 months.... It's gonna be great. Even if it were 2-3 months still good. However if the creator is gonna take like 6 months between updates, or quit... This is my main concern.

The main problem with the game itself currently is it's kinda clear that English is not the creators 1st language. There are some typos, and some word usage like sentences that a native English speaker just wouldn't say it like that. However to be fair if you stop for a second and think "what did they mean?" you get it... Here is an example of one of the several weird sentences without much of a spoiler needed:

"And my boss also seem be a nice guy!" Where as a native English speaker would instead say something like "My new boss is a nice guy.", or maybe "My boss seems like a good guy." "And" should not start a sentence. The "also seem be a" portion of the sentence comes off as strange. Not really a sentence that needs an exclamation point either. It's not like it's incomprehensible though perhaps having the characters have a background story where they come from Russia or something growing up, like for Lida's adventure, would be a wonderful excuse for the broken English. However as far as I can tell the family was born, and raised in America so I don't know... Maybe they could toss the writings over to a native English speaker to spend an hour or two fixing the little things that make it sound strange.

So anyways, the game itself seems like it's gonna be awesome, and I can get the past the shitty English. Hopefully this becomes a serious project with many updates to come, and hopefully at some point *Gasp* A Final version!
If I get enough support I will spend 24/7 with the game development and try to release an update every 4-6 weeks! And yeah, English is actually not my native language but I try my best! Of course with much support I could engage someone who will check and correct it to make it rather perfect!

thank you, great to know but can you make a google drive mirror mega keeps cuting my download :(
I'll try

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes