• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023
Hi,
I was lazy these days *g
and looked at what a 1 man development studio can achieve.
I didn't feel like building houses, so I started with the intro of my game
The next 3 weeks will decide whether I can manage my game the way I want it and with the quality I want it to have
Here is a version of the start of the game that still needs to be corrected.

View attachment 3595744
Sophia has been tired of LP because of plastic surgery

Zzyzyxxx

Nov 15, 2020
just wondering last episode posted on line was #278.are there any more after it? where can I find them??

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
If it were one of the options for completing the game, the author could definitely claim an Oscar or another reward for the script. Even the fact that the game is written for a very long time can be forgiven.
For example, it would be very interesting for me to see such an end. Unfortunately, this topic was not developed. It would be possible to open a new branch of fan art, completely unrelated to it and gives a huge scope for creativity. Perhaps one of the respected masters will be interested in this topic.
I just expressed my opinion, I hope this will cause understanding and perhaps someone will be interested.
Perhaps there will be even three options for Eiden's revenge or even someone wants to make his game. Thanks to the author gkdanuka for the work :love::)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Kobudo27

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
If it were one of the options for completing the game, the author could definitely claim an Oscar or another reward for the script. Even the fact that the game is written for a very long time can be forgiven.
For example, it would be very interesting for me to see such an end. Unfortunately, this topic was not developed. It would be possible to open a new branch of fan art, completely unrelated to it and gives a huge scope for creativity. Perhaps one of the respected masters will be interested in this topic.
I just expressed my opinion, I hope this will cause understanding and perhaps someone will be interested.
Perhaps there will be even three options for Eiden's revenge or even someone wants to make his game. Thanks to the author gkdanuka for the work :love::)(y)(y)(y)
I agree, but that would require a very good reason for Sophia to fall for Ayden. Like the discovery of a huge trauma in her past that would give rise to maternal compassion and then sexual attraction.

A trauma like the tragic loss of her mother in a car accident while he's in the car. Maybe even, in arguing with her, he distracted her and caused her to hit something.

It's just my imagination, indulge me.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I agree, but that would require a very good reason for Sophia to fall for Ayden. Like the discovery of a huge trauma in her past that would give rise to maternal compassion and then sexual attraction.

A trauma like the tragic loss of her mother in a car accident while he's in the car. Maybe even, in arguing with her, he distracted her and caused her to hit something.

In fact, the psychology of behavior in this case is very interesting. Paradoxically, in this fantastic story :) this ending is no less true than the others. Aiden, you have to be objective, the only charismatic person next to Sophia
A person capable of actions and deeds. And charismatic personalities always attract - in short. But in fact, I’ll think about it and write in more detail a little later. Although this will already be an almost finished script :).

AmazingHermit

Aug 21, 2023
I played v.200 and noticed that there isn't a conversation between sam and sophia where she opens the door without bra as we got a spoiler image a while back if i somehow did something wrong can anyone here tell me? Where i was wrong?

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022

In fact, the psychology of behavior in this case is very interesting. Paradoxically, in this fantastic story :) this ending is no less true than the others. Aiden, you have to be objective, the only charismatic person next to Sophia
A person capable of actions and deeds. And charismatic personalities always attract - in short. But in fact, I’ll think about it and write in more detail a little later. Although this will already be an almost finished script :).
I played v.200 and noticed that there isn't a conversation between sam and sophia where she opens the door without bra as we got a spoiler image a while back if i somehow did something wrong can anyone here tell me? Where i was wrong?
This is the Fan art forum.
Post these comments/questions in the main forum.
VN - Ren'Py - A Wife and Mother [v0.200] [Lust & Passion] | F95zone

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Better asked in the Main thread. This is the fan art thread. Though the Off Topic thread is likely the best answer location with all the ...... in the MT.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
This is the Fan art forum.
Post these comments/questions in the main forum.
VN - Ren'Py - A Wife and Mother [v0.200] [Lust & Passion] | F95zone
Source: wikipedia.org
"Researcher Claudia Zumerrer in her book “Illegal Fans” identifies the following characteristics of fan art:
the creator of the product is an admirer (“fan”) of the original work, and the product itself is an expression of respect and admiration for the original work;
in the created product, a “fan object” is clearly distinguished: a certain character or motif taken from films, comics, computer games or literary works;
the creation of a product presupposes the author’s own creativity - this is usually not just a copy/drafting of some early work, but an independent interpretation of the hero or plot;
fan art products act as a means of communication for fans of the fan object
Claudia Zumerrer identifies several subtypes of fan art:
drawings made in original style and context;
drawings made with the presence of the author's style or the author's interpretation of the context;
drawings made in a completely transformed context;
literary works (fan fiction, slash) presenting characters and events in a new or alternative context;
fan comics and doujinshi: a combination of fan art and fan fiction done in the style of comics and manga.
fan videos and AMVs: music videos with clips from films, anime and video games."

My post touched on the topic of alternative the development of the game's plot, which is exactly what is being discussed on fan forums. With best wishes A.M.:)

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
My post touched on the topic of alternative the development of the game's plot, which is exactly what is being discussed on fan forums. With best wishes A.M.:)
Precisely...and the fan forum, where these topics are discussed, is VN - Ren'Py - A Wife and Mother [v0.200] [Lust & Passion] | F95zone
This forum is for Fan Art, not for discussing the games development.

I'm just trying to point you and others to the correct forum for your discussion, where you'll get more responses on your topics.

Regards

Reactions: Leongen43

Edstevens

May 4, 2018
There was a game that someone put together that assembled all the fan-made DLC for Wife and Mother. It included comics and maybe some short games by people like Pixil.

Does anyone know where the compiled game is? I can't find it.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes