Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack just finished the last instalment of Scene 58. The four scenes (57, 58, 59 & 60) all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57:
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A58049 (Manila) Release Mr. Parlance, now! Get on your knees with your hands behind your head.jpg
(Manila) Release Mr. Parlance, now! Get on your knees with your hands behind your head!
A58050 (Manila) Mr. Parlance. Do you need medical attention (Jacques) No, need a moment to cat...jpg
(Manila) Mr. Parlance. Do you need medical attention (Jacques) No, need a moment to catch my breath.
A58051 (Manila) Sophia Parker! Is this really the time and place. Young man, help us out here!.jpg
(Manila) Sophia Parker! Is this really the time and place? Young man, help us out here!
A58052 (Nurse) Security is coming down the hall to help us out.jpg
(Nurse) Security is coming down the hall to help us out.
A58053 (Parlance) Darling, are you OK.jpg
(Parlance) Darling, are you OK?
A58054 (Wife) It will be alright, darling. I'm sure the doctors here can fix this.jpg
(Wife) It will be alright, darling. I'm sure the doctors here can fix this.
A58055 (Nurse) We have a patient who has been shot! Emergency! Stat!.jpg
(Nurse) We have a patient who has been shot! Emergency! Stat!
A58056 (Manila thinking) Sophia Parker is gone. She is NOT kidnapped. What is she up to.jpg
(Manila thinking) Sophia Parker is gone. She is NOT kidnapped. What is she up to?

This concludes Scene 58. It may take a day or two to set up the next environment for Scene 59.
Thank you, Jack.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just for the heck of it, I created a G8F of Sophia based on my G3F model. It's almost exactly the same except a minor difference in the face. Not sure why I would use G8F over G3F, but just for shits and giggles. This is not 8.1, but just 8 for now.
View attachment 1867694

And here's the scene subset of her. Note, I included everything you see in this render in this, NGV8 Genitals, Pubic Hair for NVG8, Bronwyn Hair G8F, Drop Wet Hair G8F (currently hidden, but I like to have it available if needed).
View attachment 1867696
So, did you even try the G8.1 conversion I did. It isn't simply convert all morphs like most of these are, and honestly I think the Sophia face in my conversion looks better than this G8. :whistle:

This thread doesn't have enough drama!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Ok accepted
Cool, cool, cool

One thing, if you did not do the folder trick with G8.1 expressions you cannot use G8 expressions on G8.1. A lot of small changes to face morphs for G8.1 make those expressions easily recognizable compared to G3, even from the same vendor.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Cool, cool, cool

One thing, if you did not do the folder trick with G8.1 expressions you cannot use G8 expressions on G8.1. A lot of small changes to face morphs for G8.1 make those expressions easily recognizable compared to G3, even from the same vendor.
I will tinker with it later on tonight and see what results I get.
Some interesting things are showing up when I compared G-3 to G-8/G-8.1

Last edited:

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
I still prefer G3. Sorry, but I dislike that 8.1 model, doesn't look like her at all. I may try converting my own asset to G8 sometime, but I honestly don't see a need to.

All my renders with her use G3.
This is what I like to see, honest opinion with no malice or hate attached. I made my Sophia's to look about 5 years older making her about 43 as I feel that is her correct age. The G3 will always be the original, much like Sean Connery will always be the original Bond. Everyone has a favorite Bond, in this case we have 2 versions of Sophia to debate over -

Sporty G3 Sophia (who fits the Sports fanatic Teacher character perfect)

MILF'y G8 Sophia (who looks like a Mom with 2 kids with great Tits and a nice Ass)

I made a Render a while back on here highlighting this conflict of Sophia's >>>
2SophiasShow0001.jpg

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is what I like to see, honest opinion with no malice or hate attached. I made my Sophia's to look about 5 years older making her about 43 as I feel that is her correct age. The G3 will always be the original, much like Sean Connery will always be the original Bond. Everyone has a favorite Bond, in this case we have 2 versions of Sophia to debate over -

MILF'y G8 Sophia (who looks like a Mom with 2 kids with great Tits and a nice Ass)

View attachment 1868303
Even though I have G-3/G-8 and G-8.1 models of Sophia but G-3 is still my favorite.
I will try and sculpture the other versions to look more like Sophia but G-3 is my main model

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019

View attachment 1868303
Even though I have G-3/G-8 and G-8.1 models of Sophia but G-3 is still my favorite.
I will try and sculpture the other versions to look more like Sophia but G-3 is my main model
I think you have to look at how certain characters are converted from G3 to G8. If you use something like Riversoft Art Character converter (Using Scene Character script) what you get is a character that has all of it's morphs converted also. A heavily modified character (lots of morphs applied) like G3 Sophia has a lot of little defects introduced as not all of the integrity of G3 Morphs translate to G8. I only did my very first few conversions using RiverSoft's tool then completely changed my conversion workflow. It was almost impossible to get a true one-to-one conversion from G3 to G8 using only the Riversoft script. I never used the Zev0 XTransfer the same way, so I cannot comment on use in that scenario.

The second issue is a DAZ self created problem with the eye movements. Seems when DAZ created Base Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 characters they oriented the eyes 180° off and there is a size difference between G3 and G8 eyeballs (G8 eyeballs are physically smaller). All this and converting every slider causes almost all G3 to G8 conversions to look different from one another. They are close, but not exact.

They eyeball orientation issue can be solved multiple ways, the two most common is to reorient the converted eyeballs 180° and the other is to just not freeze the orientation of the eyeballs when you do an ERC freeze on the character morph. Not freezing the orientation will force your model to accept the default G8 eyeball orientation with the existing 180° offset.

Now this is how I fix the issue with models that use multiple sliders. I take the original morphed G3 and export it as an .OBJ file and then use Morph Loader Pro to reimport that .OBJ as a morph. You can also use intermediary applications to do the same thing (Hexagon, Blender, ZBrush) using bridges. Now I am only converting a single slider instead of 10's - 100's. My way still doesn't account for the physical difference in eyeball size, but in any render other than super hi-res face closeups, the difference is not noticeable. A consequence of any morph conversion is that they all have to happen at Base Resolution.

For the most part if you are only going to G8 you should be able to use the G3 texture maps without any issues, the UV Maps are almost identical. If you want to go to G8.1 then a Map Transfer from Base Female UV to Base 8.1 Female UV is in order.

I have been working on finding a workflow from G3 to G8 that keeps as much fidelity to the original model as possible. Without being a DAZ PA and not having access to the HD morph tools they have access to, I am pretty sure that my workflow is pretty close.

Are their better ways to do this? Probably.
Does this workflow result in a 100% accurate conversion? Maybe, Maybe not.
Could it be better with better tools? Definitely.

TLDR; Don't base whether a G8 conversion is good or bad if you use Riversoft Arts Character Converter. Too many variables exist to guarantee a perfect conversion. DAZ management thinks all their users are too stupid to use tools that actually work to create and modify HD morphs. Every conversion has compromises.

I am done with my rant and I need a nap now.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think you have to look at how certain characters are converted from G3 to G8. If you use something like Riversoft Art Character converter (Using Scene Character script) what you get is a character that has all of it's morphs converted also. A heavily modified character (lots of morphs applied) like G3 Sophia has a lot of little defects introduced as not all of the integrity of G3 Morphs translate to G8. I only did my very first few conversions using RiverSoft's tool then completely changed my conversion workflow. It was almost impossible to get a true one-to-one conversion from G3 to G8 using only the Riversoft script. I never used the Zev0 XTransfer the same way, so I cannot comment on use in that scenario.

The second issue is a DAZ self created problem with the eye movements. Seems when DAZ created Base Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 characters they oriented the eyes 180° off and there is a size difference between G3 and G8 eyeballs (G8 eyeballs are physically smaller). All this and converting every slider causes almost all G3 to G8 conversions to look different from one another. They are close, but not exact.

They eyeball orientation issue can be solved multiple ways, the two most common is to reorient the converted eyeballs 180° and the other is to just not freeze the orientation of the eyeballs when you do an ERC freeze on the character morph. Not freezing the orientation will force your model to accept the default G8 eyeball orientation with the existing 180° offset.

Now this is how I fix the issue with models that use multiple sliders. I take the original morphed G3 and export it as an .OBJ file and then use Morph Loader Pro to reimport that .OBJ as a morph. You can also use intermediary applications to do the same thing (Hexagon, Blender, ZBrush) using bridges. Now I am only converting a single slider instead of 10's - 100's. My way still doesn't account for the physical difference in eyeball size, but in any render other than super hi-res face closeups, the difference is not noticeable. A consequence of any morph conversion is that they all have to happen at Base Resolution.

For the most part if you are only going to G8 you should be able to use the G3 texture maps without any issues, the UV Maps are almost identical. If you want to go to G8.1 then a Map Transfer from Base Female UV to Base 8.1 Female UV is in order.

I have been working on finding a workflow from G3 to G8 that keeps as much fidelity to the original model as possible. Without being a DAZ PA and not having access to the HD morph tools they have access to, I am pretty sure that my workflow is pretty close.

Are their better ways to do this? Probably.
Does this workflow result in a 100% accurate conversion? Maybe, Maybe not.
Could it be better with better tools? Definitely.

TLDR; Don't base whether a G8 conversion is good or bad if you use Riversoft Arts Character Converter. Too many variables exist to guarantee a perfect conversion. DAZ management thinks all their users are too stupid to use tools that actually work to create and modify HD morphs. Every conversion has compromises.

I am done with my rant and I need a nap now.
Good rant :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes