Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Not only in game, but here as well I personally think Patricia is a lot sexier than her sis... Too bad she isn't the primadonna :)))

Nice job

Reactions: plrdls and Rokohn

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
  • Love
Reactions: asrcshhh

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
FanArt:
(I am from Patreon AntiMilking subdivision. Do you mind if I take this? Our extremely blueballed customers demand it.)

View attachment 179800
Another excellent one from yourself. I just discovered your art a few days ago & it's remarkable. Brilliant likenesses all round. I'm still wondering whether the movers are going to use any lubricant in their endeavours with Sophia, or has the Payment ll series finished?

Reactions: lockhear

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
It's probably a safe bet that Sophia's going to sit on Liam's face, and the sisters will passionately kiss each other as he gets to work.
you've solved the all strategy, for me - there's no point in doing any further ...
sorry my engrish:)

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
the render settings depend on your hardware, any time reduction setting spoils the image quality(on this forum there are many different tips,select what's best for you )
personally I use simple lighting,and remove everything that dont falls into the frame, do post-processing in photoshop(this is often easier than waiting a couple of hours)
What does your post-proc normally look like, if you don't mind me asking?

I find myself using photoshop to correct clippings, blurring parts of the image, etc. Yet I don't understand the color correction aspect. High quality renders such as yours, the colors just feel so... right!

Reactions: KAz87

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
FanArt: (Slightly extended Ellie's little sidestory about Patreon Antimilking official encounter :sneaky:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes