Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Experimenting a little with Leonardo AI's upscaler greatly improves the realism of the characters.
original+upscale

View attachment 3540891
View attachment 3540893
well, dylan doesn't look like dylan anymore. honestly looks like, well, not dylan.

sophia's breasts grew bigger. her aureolas and nips totally changed (i like L&Ps version of sophia's nips and breasts, overall) sophia's face became square, and well, when that happens, the whole face changes. not sophia anymore.

if anything, that AI program you used made dylan and sophia unrecognizable; and if they don't look like L&P's dylan and sophia, then they're not AWAM.

in your quest for realism, the characters became unrecognizable.

Last edited:

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Experimenting a little with Leonardo AI's upscaler greatly improves the realism of the characters.
original+upscale
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll never understand you people and your weird fetish for chicks with SIX fingers...
what he said. your realistic images, generated by the program you use, have also mutated the people in them, giving them six fingers. (didn't mention AI. nothing against AI, but, 6 fingers? really? couldn't you have cleaned up the images first? lots of lazy artists since AI came out.)

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
Sperimentare un po' con l'upscaler di Leonardo AI migliora notevolmente il realismo dei personaggi.
originale+elegante

View attachment 3540891
View attachment 3540893
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao, sai dove posso trovare un modellino di questo stadio?
View attachment 3542129
View attachment 3542131
View attachment 3542133
[/CITAZIONE]
Hello, do you know where I can find a model of this stadium?
View attachment 3542129
View attachment 3542131
View attachment 3542133
What version is this? Shouldn't Sophia have the NYC shirt with the number 64 on it?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes