• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Wife And Mother: Cheat Mod (+lesbian WT part 1) (v0.151 completed / Part 2 v0.200) [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does this mod work on the Linux version of the combined game?
I unfortunately don't use Linux, so I'm not sure. But I've heard that some are using other Mods from me on this OS.
For the combined version for AWAM please try the Mod for game part 2.

Reactions: MobFire

MobFire

Jan 16, 2022
I unfortunately don't use Linux, so I'm not sure. But I've heard that some are using other Mods from me on this OS.
For the combined version for AWAM please try the Mod for game part 2.
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
hello so just want to hide the text in part 2 in Android there is no option to hide text neither option to small the font can you please provide the text mod without audio for part 2

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
hello so just want to hide the text in part 2 in Android there is no option to hide text neither option to small the font can you please provide the text mod without audio for part 2
Hi. In Awam these options are already in the base game integrated, you can change that in the settings (switch to "Interface"). If the quick menu is enabled you can also access my Mod menu and change that with my usual Mod interface, too.

Reactions: keisezr

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Hi. In Awam these options are already in the base game integrated, you can change that in the settings (switch to "Interface"). If the quick menu is enabled you can also access my Mod menu and change that with my usual Mod interface, too.
i am sorry . I cannot find any interface settings,I tried to switch to quick menu but nothing available and I cannot even find your mod menu.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
your additional setting is cool.It worked for me in every game but not this one.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
btw if you can just upload the mod menu except the audio for the part 2 .I downloaded the part 1 as part 2 is a big file and i have only mobile data and tried the menu in part 2 version I don't know if it's the reason it's not working

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
btw if you can just upload the mod menu except the audio for the part 2 .I downloaded the part 1 as part 2 is a big file and i have only mobile data and tried the menu in part 2 version I don't know if it's the reason it's not working
Hi. Can I ask which port for part 2 you are using? Because I do remember that the port from "the66" linked in the game thread is not compatible/using different settings as my Mod and also splitted the game parts differently as the original game, too.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Hi. Can I ask which port for part 2 you are using? Because I do remember that the port from "the66" linked in the game thread is not compatible/using different settings as my Mod and also splitted the game parts differently as the original game, too.
yes I am using the66 apk

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
yes I am using the66 apk
Well, I somehow "feared" it. Don't get me wrong, it's a top port. But it already has an own mod/tweak for the game settings and therefore will "overrule" some of my Mod changes again, especially my modded game settings and the quick menu. Sorry.

So it seems the only way to use my Mod in this case is unfortunately to also use my port from here. But I'm also not sure if the saves would be compatible then either...

• Red Heart
Reactions: keisezr

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Well, I somehow "feared" it. Don't get me wrong, it's a top port. But it already has an own mod/tweak for the game settings and therefore will "overrule" some of my Mod changes again, especially my modded game settings and the quick menu. Sorry.

So it seems the only way to use my Mod in this case is unfortunately to also use my port from here. But I'm also not sure if the saves would be compatible then either...
okay I guess then for the next update

sikoplasta

Feb 12, 2023
your mod setting is working and so good but when i try to open the gallery in the main menu it won't open and i get an error code ,any idea how to fix this pls?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I am confused here. You say the Walkthrough is "switchable", but I find no option to toggle it on or off anywhere for 0.185. I need the walkthrough in the game.

Reactions: KLK911

Pellote

Sep 23, 2018
im having this error
Me too, any idea?

```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/final_export.rpy", line 346: non-default argument follows default argument
screen confirm_file(result=True, file):
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sun May 7 23:12:28 2023
```

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I am confused here. You say the Walkthrough is "switchable", but I find no option to toggle it on or off anywhere for 0.185. I need the walkthrough in the game.
Sorry, quite late. Had overseen your post.

The "switchable" walkthrough is only added from me in game part 1.
In AWAM game part 2 (0.160 and above) I did not change the existing walkthrough from the game itself. So it's "always on" and should therefore show the hints in choices as intended from the developer. In game part 2 I "only" add the enhanced cheat options, optional music and some more game settings.

Me too, any idea?

```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/final_export.rpy", line 346: non-default argument follows default argument
screen confirm_file(result=True, file):
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sun May 7 23:12:28 2023
```
Sorry, also here a bit late. I tried to verify your issue in the game, but for me I did not get that error. I checked both on PC and Android.

The only thing that is a bit strange is that the in your error post mentioned "game/final_export.rpy" isn't included in my AWAM part 2 Mod. Did you maybe installed the Mod for part 1 in the game part 2?

Last edited: