• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Okay i have to admit this shit is fucking hillarious and anyone invested in the story enough to care about the 4 cg's of ntr between pink hair and black guy is nuts. haha.

Reactions: patrickB

varage

Jun 26, 2019
the making of was just fuckery and i wouldn't call it ntr either just like sharing to the max lol. with maybe a dash of cucking

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Maybe someone have this " Extra: "??? Down-L is from Nopy.....

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Another bestiality game I played had a disclaimer saying something like "all dogs are human actors dressed in dog costumes" (they looked like normal dogs), I couldn't stop laughing.
this time it is real.... you saw the human penis coming out of the dog costume......

Jay2828

May 5, 2018
167MPH in 2 seconds...Marty Mcfly would be proud....If you don't know english then hire or consult someone that does. I can't even read most of this garbage. decent game other than dialogue.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
167MPH in 2 seconds...Marty Mcfly would be proud....If you don't know english then hire or consult someone that does. I can't even read most of this garbage. decent game other than dialogue.
i guess that is part of the JOKE. If you don't have humor then hire or consult someone that does.
:KEK: :sneaky:

• Haha

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
OMG the English in this one.....lmao this is funny just from how little sense some of it makes.
"10 years of weddings" would mean she was married multiple times, over and over, for 10 years.
"10 years of marriage" I guess is what it's supposed to mean, but this is funny to me.

Sorry, I can't help it. I know English isn't the first language of many devs on here, but NEVER use MTL and NEVER trust Google Translate.
huh.png

• Angry
Reactions: fbass

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
canvas.png

LMAO it's never ending. ok..yeah....I'm sure he knows he doesn't wear panties.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What, can't he? No kinkshaming.
This is just a case of improper grammar and/or translation. The next sentence even states he was too lazy to go in his own room and get briefs. If a dude wants to wear panties, by all means, go for it. No kink shaming here. But, I wanna bet that isn't what is going on here.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes