4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
maybe in one of your updates you can remove jock from living room cant do laundry quest because he is in the bloody way
made him do dishes thinking he would MOVE but no of course not he stays there

Reactions: Milanesa Napolitana

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I can't get the masturbation scene with Slacker. I chat and flirt every day and do the chore every weekend but nothing?
I took a look at the code and found a bug that meant events weren't triggering when you interacted with his door. The fix will be included in v0.2 when it comes out (hopefully in about a week), but I've attached a fixed .rpy file so you can patch it. The fix should be save compatible, just drop it into the game/Locations folder and overwrite the file with the same name. If there is a .rpyc file with the same name delete it as well, otherwise Ren'py keeps using the old (and bugged) pre-compiled file.

Let me know if you run into any other issues!

UPDATE: For anyone grabbing this file F95 seems to append a random number to the file name. When you save it make sure it's just named "upstairs_hall.rpy". You should get an overwrite prompt if you've done everything correctly.

Last edited:

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
maybe in one of your updates you can remove jock from living room cant do laundry quest because he is in the bloody way
made him do dishes thinking he would MOVE but no of course not he stays there
I have the overly-large button area issue fixed in my current build, so when v0.2 comes out it shouldn't be a problem any more. I'm also planning to have characters move around to the locations they are doing chores, but that's not quite implemented yet (I need to define where each NPC should stand in each room, which takes some manual work).

Reactions: Robert rivers

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I took a look at the code and found a bug that meant events weren't triggering when you interacted with his door. The fix will be included in v0.2 when it comes out (hopefully in about a week), but I've attached a fixed .rpy file so you can patch it. The fix should be save compatible, just drop it into the game/Locations folder and overwrite the file with the same name.

Let me know if you run into any other issues!
Did this and game wont start.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id upstairs_bathroom_door_interact_d5ed63b5 appeared twice, at game/2092633_upstairs_hall.rpy:49 and game/Locations/upstairs_hall.rpy:49.

It seems this and the original file have a different name.

I tried changing the name so it would overwrite and got this at start up:

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id upstairs_bathroom_door_interact_d5ed63b5 appeared twice, at game/2092633_upstairs_hall.rpy:49 and game/Locations/upstairs_hall.rpy:49.

Last edited:

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Did this and game wont start.

While running game code:

It seems this and the original file have a different name. Can I just rename your patch? I know nothing about coding, etc...
Oh, it looks like F95 added a random number to the filename, so now it doesn't match. Annoying. If you rename the patched file so it replaces the existing one it should work. (I've just done the same to my own v0.1 build and confirmed it works).

Klabunzel

Apr 17, 2022
Nice !

I like your 2d-Game - it doesn't look so boring "perfect" ;)

Some hints from me :

As already mentioned before - Jock stayed in the Living-Room so you cant get access to the Landry-Room downstairs.

I would like to have her "Stamina-Value" be displayed every time in the Game... So you can better decide if you want (or can) do actions which need some Points. Same for Arousal.

And it would be nice if the Phone would disappear only if you click beside it - not only right on the Phone.

Mom does really need better Clothes for Home and for Work !!

If you want to get better feedback for you Game i would suggest a Discord-Channel for it.

I definitely will keep an eye on your Game.

Thx for sharing your early Project !

• Love
Reactions: MetaMira

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Oh, it looks like F95 added a random number to the filename, so now it doesn't match. Annoying. If you rename the patched file so it replaces the existing one it should work. (I've just done the same to my own v0.1 build and confirmed it works).
I changed it. I did not see a numberr added to it. All that is different on m ine is the patch is .rpy and the orig is rpyc and changing the patch name did nothing

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
For some reason Slacker doesn't go to the shower? is there anything needed to trigger that? He's at corruption level 1.
The event with Slacker walking in on you only triggers once. There's more content planned for that, but right now it's a one-off event. If it isn't triggering at all let me know and I'll look into it!

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
some people are into incest
Yes, but Patreon is very much against it. If they know a dev has put it into a game, they'll ban their account. Even if the dev has disabled it via code that can be easily patched out later.

So devs basically need to maintain the illusion that they have nothing to do with the incest and it's been modded in by an outside third party they have no control over, even if they're the ones that included it and released the official incest patch themselves.

It's stupid, but it's the world we live in.

Reactions: MetaMira

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I changed it. I did not see a numberr added to it. All that is different on m ine is the patch is .rpy and the orig is rpyc and changing the patch name did nothing
Delete the .rpyc file and it should work. Ren'py does some pre-compiling stuff and stores it as a .rpyc, so it's defaulting to the old (and bugged) .rpyc file instead of loading the new (and fixed) file.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Delete the .rpyc file and it should work. Ren'py does some pre-compiling stuff and stores it as a .rpyc, so it's defaulting to the old (and bugged) .rpyc file instead of loading the new (and fixed) file.
Did that and it still wont work. The rpyc filer just reappears after being deleted, What should the file be called?

Reactions: EL Patrone

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Question: Will player's be able to subtly push the brothers and sister into engaging in passionate, intimate skinship considered improper for siblings to engage in? :unsure:

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Did that and it still wont work. What should the file be called?
It should be named "upstairs_hall.rpy", placed in the game/Locations folder.

If that's still giving issues here's a link for v0.1 with the patch applied:

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes