4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Please read my post again.

I'm not giving you a code, I was telling you how to obtain it, which the screen shot shows you.
I read your post again and I'll admit I did misread it the first time.... in my defense the "patreon_thanks.rpy" part of the quoted post wasn't very clear (it blew right past me).

PS I wasn't suggesting you didn't know how to search, that was for the benefit of the person you were replying too, and any others stumbling on a conversation about searching... this sites default search option isn't very intuitive

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DevSteve

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I read your post again and I'll admit I did misread it the first time.... in my defense the "patreon_thanks.rpy" part of the quoted post wasn't very clear (it blew right past me).
No harm done..

I dont know off the top of my head it's location.

Maybe do a windows file search in the root of the folder?

It definitely was quite easy to find before.

Maybe do a search for a file with *patreon*?

Good luck.

faust9876

Jul 27, 2017
Buying is not Donating.
For me, as an end user the only difference is that I pay $10 instead of $600. And by the way, I even buy indie games in early access. And if there is less than 4 hours of content, I have nothing against it. Believe me, my list of games will impress you. I will repeat myself in other words: I won't pay $5 every month for 15 minutes of content

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
buying a game is supporting the developer tho so whats your point?
Yeah. That is true and I get that, but in the context it was posted with was suggested another angle.

In the context of this forum and games, most are allways in development and unfinished. Its a given to a degree. Donations are usually for unfinished games to help support and encourage the dev to do more or to allow those donating to get either that content EARLY or have some say in how the game goes forward.

Donating in this context is not really buying the game or its property, its sometimes as per the points I made above.

The individual who this was addressed to, was a troller leach who will never dontate a penny to anyone and only buy retail games, so to me, they are not the same in the way he/she/they were proposing. TBH not sure what the person really wants other than to leach and moan. So people who moan about paywalls, then thats their problem. Be grateful they get sometime for free (but not all) and leave it there, or man up so to speak and donate once and a while to a game you like, or just move on and keep buying retail games and having no input towards a project, if thats the way they want to have it.

Anwyay, I get your point, but it wasnt in the way your suggesting.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Reactions: DevSteve

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Sex with Slacker: Clean his room and tease him while doing so.
Sex with Nerd: Let him use your tits when he invades at night, then touch yourself
Sex with Jock: ? (First creampie corruption point is in game I just haven't figured it out)

MC has to be aroused as well or it wont happen

Reactions: psico100

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Sex with Nerd: Let him use your tits when he invades at night, then touch yourself
Sex with Jock: ? (First creampie corruption point is in game I just haven't figured it out)

Ok i'm not the only one stuck with Jock. I'm guessing the corruption point is here but not the script yet :unsure:

Reactions: Anlelas

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016

any idea how to get facial to procc?

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i need a 100% save file, mine is complete fucked up due to fingering around in the code.

WhitechapelRipper

Apr 2, 2024
Ok i'm not the only one stuck with Jock. I'm guessing the corruption point is here but not the script yet :unsure:
Then that means sex with Jock is coming up soon? That's fantastic! Idk why but the Jock is the one I'm most interested in. Also, sex with Marcus, sex with the Principal, sex with the Janitor, sex with the Bully, yoga sex, laundry sex, shower sex, etc etc. I'd also love scenes where family members catch each other with the Mom. Like shower sex with the Jock and the cheerleader walks in, shocked at first, but you can convince her to join. This game has so much potential. Can't wait!!

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes