Unity Abandoned A Transformative Experience [v0.0.1] [Fluffiger]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ATE_banner3.png
Overview:
The story is about a male slave living in a mansion with his mistress and her servants. From there on he will get to choose his own path and decide what happens to him.
Kinks will include: Lesbians, Slaves, Petplay, Femdom, BDSM, Traps​

Updated: 2018-10-27
Developer/Publisher: Fluffiger
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - - -

ATE_1.png ATE_2.png ATE_3.png ATE_4.png ATE_5.png ATE_7.png ATE_8.png ATE_6.png

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
These always get me with dom stuff, almost sounded like you could dominate them then I saw trap and I guess that is jut them dominating you too...

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
This game is broken. Way too many bugs, it's almost unplayable.

You need to constantly close it and launch again, since going back to the main menu and loading a save breaks the game.

The character movement is terrible, probably the worst I've ever seen.

Interesting concept and tags, but it's just a pain to play, since there's no content at all either.

Last edited:
Reactions: slyf0x

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Allright, the storyline is a nice one and i really enjoyed that, aswell as the fetishes included. The game mechanics on the other hand need a bit of polishing. There are a few bugs, but i can live with that. The character movement on the other hand is horrible, and the fact that you actually push npc's when you thouch them is a bit annoying. If you're going with that kind of a game, why not just do it in rpgmaker?

U

User_397401

why not just do it in rpgmaker
That's exactly what I was thinking. The game is programmed in Unity just to look like a very bad and buggy copy of the RPGM engine. Sure, RPGM has its flaws, but it gives you a plethora of well made assets to use and it doesn't have half of the bugs/issues that this game has atm. You can even continue using your drawn characters, which are kinda ok.
To be honest, even the writing is lacking and the concept is not original.
I guess that this little demo took some time to make, because you started from zero, but it just shows how much inefficency there is in this project.
I like the idea overall, I'm always happy to see a new femdom game, but the execution is just terrible, I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 122097

The controls are simply infuriating. And Unity does not keep you from making the character move on a grid and having no physics interaction between the player and NPCs. Most of the time not spent on art probably went into making stuff that rpgmaker just hands to you.

D

Deleted member 451676

Never thought I would see character movement and interactions worse than RPGM, but here we are.

Reactions: Fer99

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
art is garbage but it still has potential. though there really needs to be a sprint button.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Apologies for the upcoming build being behind schedule, unforseen in real life events and spooky bugs have kept the development hindered, but, fear not my fellow kinksters! New and exciting stuff is coming your way Soon™!

Reactions: ejmuerte
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote