• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OurTimeNow

Nov 16, 2017
Hey can someone help me? Dad left and I finished the "Dads gone, yay" part and now it says "find mom" she is in her room sleeping but there is no option to start anything. I tried sleeping to start a new day but it says I have to find her first.

G

Gotta Have The Sauce

Hey can someone help me? Dad left and I finished the "Dads gone, yay" part and now it says "find mom" she is in her room sleeping but there is no option to start anything. I tried sleeping to start a new day but it says I have to find her first.
go to the park.

Reactions: OurTimeNow

AtownLover

Mar 4, 2018
Hi Dude. you can find mom at the park

AtownLover

Mar 4, 2018
Hi Guys, i want to know in "A town uncovered v15a" if main character and her sister basement scene are still sketch draw?

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Go to the area with the comic book shop and the bar. The wording is confusing to be honest.
Just gave this a shot, it worked, thank you!

Another query (for anyone else) is the Hitomi "Go to the beach" (I assume where you discuss nude beaches) bugged? I loaded from the 0.14 in this version and have been visiting at various intervals but can't get that to fire.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
Just gave this a shot, it worked, thank you!

Another query (for anyone else) is the Hitomi "Go to the beach" (I assume where you discuss nude beaches) bugged? I loaded from the 0.14 in this version and have been visiting at various intervals but can't get that to fire.
Wasn't that one specifically on the weekend? I think it was either saturday or sunday. Tbh, I think it might be bugged, I only got it to happen once in one of the older builds. I haven't gotten it in any of the more recent builds.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Wasn't that one specifically on the weekend? I think it was either saturday or sunday. Tbh, I think it might be bugged, I only got it to happen once in one of the older builds. I haven't gotten it in any of the more recent builds.
i only played the most recent build and i got it to work, had to enter and exit the tent a few times and NOT undress while in there.

KING Breezy

Nov 26, 2017
Is there an official discord server of the game and are there complete walkthroughs of the game? what i meant by walkthrough are the choices to be chosen by MC

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes