ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Geeseki fumbled the bag with this one. Hopefully the modded version gets picked up and gives the game the deserved attention that it needs.

We will never know why he didn't work on it more. Was it just greed? Lazyness? Maybe he got bored? Games here have a theme of "started as a passion project" but once money comes rolling in, they add stuff that their patrons want. Are patrons themselves to blame for these games never getting finished? Wanting something so bad that they put the integrity of a game at stake, only for it to get burned down and shoved down the drain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KullisUrus

Mar 18, 2018
I played it 2 years ago, and since then theres is nothing worth my time.
At this point i'm checking every now and then to see how far he's going to strech it, there is always a limit.

Another thing is, who the fuck is still putting money into this, like are you brainless about your money or whats happening?
If you want to support, there are plenty of people that are making good stuff, or people with ideas that maybe can go forward with a little support or just as a confidence boost to the creators if they are not believeing in them.

Reactions: Giovany

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
Friendly reminder, that if game crashes on joiplay, try to update both joiplay and ren'py plugin from official patreon page.

Reactions: mams3425

Futalvr69

Jan 29, 2023
Geeseki fumbled the bag with this one. Hopefully the modded version gets picked up and gives the game the deserved attention that it needs.

We will never know why he didn't work on it more. Was it just greed? Lazyness? Maybe he got bored? Games here have a theme of "started as a passion project" but once money comes rolling in, they add stuff that their patrons want. Are patrons themselves to blame for these games never getting finished? Wanting something so bad that they put the integrity of a game at stake, only for it to get burned down and shoved down the drain.
Imo it stops being a passion project once the patreon starts rolling in. At that point you have to meet the demands of the patrons and you kind of lose control over your passion project. altho I understand why there sometimes is a need for a patreon.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
"The main story is nominally complete."

Hm? The matter of an entirely different dimension with people regularly crossing over which would eventually become the thing the main would write up for his essay project was done?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
"The main story is nominally complete."

Hm? The matter of an entirely different dimension with people regularly crossing over which would eventually become the thing the main would write up for his essay project was done?
The changelog from over half a year or so ago said it was done, as I recall, which is where the "nominally" comes from.

If you actually play it, it’s a complete mess of things barely making any sense, and barely being there at all, and the very last message is "The remaining 5 chapters will be included in the next version".

No further updates to the main story have been made since. Entire sections are missing in the middle, as well as the end. Large swathes of content is just dialogue on a black screen with a few sketches.

By this point, it may be worth checking out for the entertainment value of how ridiculous it is alone. As I mention in my review of the game, it fills me with the sort of fascination of watching a slow-motion train wreck.

If you want some spoilers for the resolution:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dinopara

knightmare1401

Dec 6, 2020
The Android port is so bad.
The dialogue's text is barely visible. The resolution scale is too bad, I can't even see all the choices.
The best thing is the menu and that's all. The game looks promising but need more time on Android

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
The Android port is so bad.
The dialogue's text is barely visible. The resolution scale is too bad, I can't even see all the choices.
The best thing is the menu and that's all. The game looks promising but need more time on Android
Can you run this on joiplay though?, cos i got patreon version on my hand

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Will GeeSeki move on to SubscribeStar? Or is it over? Is he done with the project now that there's no more income?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Who gives a fuck this game is shit anyhow ! The story makes no sense, the art is bad and the nail in the coffin is the fact that is buggy as hell! I'm surprised it lasted that long ! Back in the day I liked the the aggressive mom incest scenes ( I love games where the females initiate it )and the prospect of a family orgy in the sex world but that never went anywhere.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Exocrine

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
100% save file anyone?
Pointless since the gallery is so incomplete, it is barely there. Most content is not repeatable.

You can use the cheat menu in the MC’s room to set any character route to whichever point you want at any time, though. Very clunky, but possible.
Who gives a fuck this game is shit anyhow ! The story makes no sense, the art is bad and the nail in the coffin is the fact that is buggy as hell! I'm surprised it lasted that long ! Back in the day I liked the the aggressive mom incest scenes ( I love games where the females initiate it )and the prospect of a family orgy in the sex world but that never went anywhere.
Thank you for your contribution. Your post really adds to the discussion, and quite clearly conveys how ’little’ you care.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Can i have sex with the sister and her alone?
Yes, probably. The combined MomxSis route requires progress in both of their routes. If you refuse to continue the mother story, then the combined route should stop as well.

She will still confess having had past sexual experiences, and will still probably have an off-screen affair with another girl. (There’s a single threesome scene with both the sister and the other girl, but you’d have to go out of your way to trigger that.)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Goldines
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes