RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Actually just decided to see what would happen if I did a most 'up to date' new start rather than where I stopped last time, with everything as forward as it can be (it starts you in sexworld).It's bugged. Can't progress the main story. lol
I mean, yeah. The main story is bugged. New content is inaccessible unless you change the insexworld parameter, and even then it’s bugged pretty heavily. Having a save file wouldn’t help you there, either.

HantsMSfan

Jan 3, 2019
I gave up on this game a couple of years ago as it was buggier than a Canadian campsite in late summer. Is it worth trying again or are the unfinished scenes and errors still there? Really liked the mom/landlady and teacher content for what it's worth...

Reactions: mams3425
Nov 13, 2021
I gave up on this game a couple of years ago as it was buggier than a Canadian campsite in late summer. Is it worth trying again or are the unfinished scenes and errors still there? Really liked the mom/landlady and teacher content for what it's worth...
it is still buggy as shit (you cant even play the new content in the most recent update cause of a bug) BUT it is a LOT better than it used to be and only the new content really has bugs

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Holy fuck !! This game is still going !!!
I remember I last played it after the MC fucked the mrs ........when the other world creature was chasing him , I think ?.
Awesome , dev

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Got another glitch with Director Lashley "Go Have Lunch At The University Cafeteria." I go there but can't click on anything but the exit. Can't have lunch at the Cafeteria nothing to click on.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I just downloaded from Mega, in game it still says 0.45A
Has it ACTUALLY been updated?
Technically yes, but the new content is inaccessible due to bugs, afaik.
You have to wonder why they included otherworld while not letting us do anything there after so many years.
Newest two updates have had otherworld content. Most of it is inaccesible due to bugginess, though, so…

DeathAssassin12

Jan 16, 2021
So I'm playing a new save for this game and I'm stuck at "Main Story Chapter 22: Explore the University and The Town At Different Times and Meet Everyone You Can" and when I skip the chapter it tells me to got the university when I'm supposed to meet with Effie in the park I don't now if this is a bug, and if it is I don't know how to resolve it

DeathAssassin12

Jan 16, 2021
So I'm playing a new save for this game and I'm stuck at "Main Story Chapter 22: Explore the University and The Town At Different Times and Meet Everyone You Can" and when I skip the chapter it tells me to got the university when I'm supposed to meet with Effie in the park I don't now if this is a bug, and if it is I don't know how to resolve it
nvm I'm just an idiot an forgot you need to see Effie at night. but still with Chap. 22 it's not progressing properly

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
nvm I'm just an idiot an forgot you need to see Effie at night. but still with Chap. 22 it's not progressing properly
Chap 22 is the most complicated one. Did you check the list in the guide/info repository? Every person on that list should not only have been met, but also added to the phone contacts. (Some might require meeting at specific times.)

After meeting everyone, you should get a phone message in the evening at some point. Usually, within a few days, but I’d had that not trigger for a while once. It may also simply be broken.

I’m not sure how much skipping a chapter ahead breaks things there. The next parts should be 1) Going to sleep in the evening to receive the message. 2) Going to the park to follow the message instructions, having an encounter there. 3) Going home to sleep after that event.

The message should only trigger on specific days so that the following events do not happen on the weekend.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes