Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This game is far from finished yet Geeseki planned multiple future projects. Looks like we have another Icstor here.
To play devil’s advocate:

1) The recent updates had more new content than there was in ages. I totally see Geeseki reaching the end of the main story within the year at this pace, as well as another short character route, which is their stated goal. (Finishing does not include art, most of which will come afterwards. Probably take much of next year.)

2) The other projects are just early ideas (Burger game, perhaps Femboy game), already mostly abandoned (Detected After Dark), or mostly the work of a team (Sugar Service, Femboy Game). Given that the pace of development has been glacial for several years, they don’t necessarily slow down development of ATU.
IMHO - I've been following this game since his early days in spring 2017, THE DAYS WHEN EVERY FUCKING DAMN PATREON DEV DELIVERED HIS SANCTIMONIOUS MONTHLY UPDATES - the game has been completed quite a few YEARS AGO, when Geeseki completed Sister's and Miss Allaway's route. The main storyline is just a pointless afterthought when somebody pointed him out that he should have stopped literally copying Summertime Saga and deliver an original story: the only thing that ever counted was MC screwing his family members and his schoolmates & teachers (exactly like SS before it became a hideous Milking Machine).

Therefore IMHO, since Mom&Sis routes are 100% done, the game is complete. Exactly like his inspirational model.

so guys, just one quick question ehm ehm.... mom content worth it?
It depends on your tastes. If you're fine with a scene where Dad is boning Mom while MC is watching them, then it is worth.

Best route is MC's sister. By far. The rest is... questionable.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
so guys, just one quick question ehm ehm.... mom content worth it?
The amount, definitely. The mom has a complete route, including a combined (short) momxsis route and a couple of bonus scenes once you are far enough along.

The content depends on what your taste. I know there’s a couple of big fans of the mom in the game, so probably yes. Some contentious stuff (spoilers, mostly minor):

1) It includes what is probably the most contentious scene still in the game. Despite some of the typical "loveless marriage" spiel, there is an unavoidable scene of walking in of them. It’s not really happy, and if your stats (both relationship with mom and fighting) are high enough, you can "rescue" the mom. (I’ve only achieved this through cheating the stats.)
2) As with all characters, there’s some implied stuff. The free sex world is a free sex world, though no other scenes of her with other guys exist, afaik.
3) The mom behaves a bit abusive during her low moments. Obviously, they make up.

THE DAYS WHEN EVERY FUCKING DAMN PATREON DEV DELIVERED HIS SANCTIMONIOUS MONTHLY UPDATES
The more I’m reading various game threads, the more I consider the update rate of this game to be normal. Soooo many games, quite a few with more patreons and a bigger team than this one, release barely any content. It’s ridiculous. At least ATU has some kind of update every few months instead of releasing every blue moon.

Reactions: Ahsl

Vaginald

Mar 31, 2021
The amount, definitely. The mom has a complete route, including a combined (short) momxsis route and a couple of bonus scenes once you are far enough along.

The content depends on what your taste. I know there’s a couple of big fans of the mom in the game, so probably yes. Some contentious stuff (spoilers, mostly minor):

1) It includes what is probably the most contentious scene still in the game. Despite some of the typical "loveless marriage" spiel, there is an unavoidable scene of walking in of them. It’s not really happy, and if your stats (both relationship with mom and fighting) are high enough, you can "rescue" the mom. (I’ve only achieved this through cheating the stats.)
2) As with all characters, there’s some implied stuff. The free sex world is a free sex world, though no other scenes of her with other guys exist, afaik.
3) The mom behaves a bit abusive during her low moments. Obviously, they make up.

The more I’m reading various game threads, the more I consider the update rate of this game to be normal. Soooo many games, quite a few with more patreons and a bigger team than this one, release barely any content. It’s ridiculous. At least ATU has some kind of update every few months instead of releasing every blue moon.
alright but is there content mc x mom or only watch mom x dad? thanks

Lord Semen

May 6, 2019
There’s a whole story with the mom, and that is only a single scene with ~3 images. I don’t know how many h-scenes there are with the mom, but it’s probably 20+ if you include the threesome stuff.
I stopped playing when mom's story completed.
Did the mom got any new scenes after that?
Not counting MomxSis

Reactions: PandaGuts

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I stopped playing when mom's story completed.
Did the mom got any new scenes after that?
Not counting MomxSis
Some few mini scenes. Enter while she’s showering, Lift her dress in the kitchen, stuff like that.

There is a new, fully public, Patreon post about current and planned content.

Tl;dr:

v0.46: Main story is ~85% done. (Not counting art.)
v0.47: It took more than 6 and a half years to get a bit more than 5/6th’s done. Geeseki plans to complete the main story, condensing 1 year worth of progress into two months. (Temp or no art.)
v0.48: Entire Effie story. Same length as Mom story. Incomplete art. (Already mostly written by Roberto, just coding it in.)
v0.49: New Missus x Jane x MC story. Possibly camping trip? (Art?)
Beyond: More side story content.

Story length comparison:
-Jane is 40 chapters
-Hitomi is 30 chapters
-Missus is 28 chapters
-Dean Lashley is 28 chapters
-Miss Allway is 24 chapters
-Missus x Jane Storyline is 12 chapters

-Missing Main Story: approx 40 chapters
-Effie: 28 chapters
-Further side stories: 24 chapters

Link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: amsousa95 and Ahsl

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Some few mini scenes. Enter while she’s showering, Lift her dress in the kitchen, stuff like that.

There is a new, fully public, Patreon post about current and planned content.

Tl;dr:

v0.46: Main story is ~85% done. (Not counting art.)
v0.47: It took more than 6 and a half years to get a bit more than 5/6th’s done. Geeseki plans to complete the main story, condensing 1 year worth of progress into two months. (Temp or no art.)
v0.48: Entire Effie story. Same length as Mom story. Incomplete art. (Already mostly written by Roberto, just coding it in.)
v0.49: New Missus x Jane x MC story. Possibly camping trip? (Art?)
Beyond: More side story content.

Story length comparison:
-Jane is 40 chapters
-Hitomi is 30 chapters
-Missus is 28 chapters
-Dean Lashley is 28 chapters
-Miss Allway is 24 chapters
-Missus x Jane Storyline is 12 chapters

-Missing Main Story: approx 40 chapters
-Effie: 28 chapters
-Further side stories: 24 chapters

Link:
Man, my fave is Allaway. I doubt Geeseki is going to make any content of her tho. I'm gonna pray that she is more prominent in the sex world.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
The full release should have been yesterday, based on the "two week early access". Not the first time it is late, though.
Man, my fave is Allaway. I doubt Geeseki is going to make any content of her tho. I'm gonna pray that she is more prominent in the sex world.
Geeseki is far better at teasing possible content than actually delivering. The sex world already has her offer sex, just to then deny anyway if John asks her. The last part of the Lashley route also teases some threesome potential. Then, there’s the Effie content which only got one scene so far…
Did you find a one?
Saves are not necessary for this game. The game asks you where you want to start every route, including the main story.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Turns out, the release was probably delayed to coincide with the next big sale. It was released on Patreon ~3 hours before the Steam Summer Sale. The Steam release will probably update soon.

First release of ATU I’m excited about in years. Hopefully, it won’t be too disappointing.

Reactions: Ahsl

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I’m currently trying to figure out how to actually continue the story. As far as I can tell, finishing to the end of v0.45 still switches you back into the "normal" world, which locks you out of any potential sex world progression by virtue of not actually being in the sex world… Following the dialogue ("explore and fuck") does nothing because, again, no sex world. Following the phone hint ("meet mom in the evening") also does nothing.

Now that it is fully released, someone will probably leak it quickly. For the time being:

cheat code: hadesverse
Adventerous people could also try my "start_naming.rpy" file here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-45-alpha-geeseki.1433/post-10780990

Alpha 0.46a - The Second Visit Update
+Main Story Progression (24+ chapters)
+Added sprite work for all previous main story scenes
-Lots of Temp CG Assets (Focusing on writing and completing the main story)

Alpha 0.45 & 0.46a combined
  • +437,500 Words
  • +Main Story Progression (24+ chapters)
  • +Added Sex Attire for MC
  • +Added Sex Attire for Missus
  • +Added Sex Attire for Effie
  • +Added sprite work for all previous main story scenes
  • +Added sprite work for Luna’s throwaway dialogue
  • +Added some triggers to some events for the time travel feature
  • +Added noses to MC and Jane during household dinner scene
  • +Added Drunk Girl character sprite
  • +Updated Mall stores button with final asset
  • +Updated Office Elevator location asset
  • +Updated Investigation Scene with Violette so MC is nude
  • +Updated MC assets when meeting Jacob behind Beach rocks
  • +Fixed Drunk Girl character dialogue code
  • +Fixed Edward not leaving scene when discussing cameras
  • +Fixed Main Story triggers when loading a preset save
  • +Removed Edward’s sprite from Office scene
  • -Lots of Temp CG Assets (Focusing on writing and completing the main story)

----------

Edit:
I think I’ve figured out the issue:

The "insexworld" script wasn’t updated. It still told the game that the MC was in the normal world. I changed the script to this as a temp fix and now the new content triggers:

label lbl_in_sex_world:
if main_story <= 22:
$ insexworld = 0
elif 23 <= main_story <= 35:
$ insexworld = 1
elif 36 <= main_story <= 132:
$ insexworld = 0
elif 133 <= main_story <= 140:
$ insexworld = 1
elif main_story >= 141:
$ insexworld = 0

This file is located in the game/datasets/ folder after decompiling the game with unren.

Issue: This just tells the game you’re in the sex world the whole time after that point. Based on the phone hints, you are supposed to switch back at some point, so the game will probably break at that point.

Edit2: It worked better than expected. Detention didn’t work either of the times. I’ve adjusted the script above to only go to 140. That might fix it.

Edit3: Added the changed file. You might still need to decompile the game first, maybe.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Town Uncovered [v0.46 Alpha] [GeeSeki]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Pepsiprguru

Oct 13, 2019
I’m currently trying to figure out how to actually continue the story. As far as I can tell, finishing to the end of v0.45 still switches you back into the "normal" world, which locks you out of any potential sex world progression by virtue of not actually being in the sex world… Following the dialogue ("explore and fuck") does nothing because, again, no sex world. Following the phone hint ("meet mom in the evening") also does nothing.
Same, I think the dev just needs a quality control person. Someone that can just play the updated version to make sure that core progression stuff works. I feel like there are a lot of folks out there that like this game - it doesn't feel like it would be hard to recruit someone to do that. They could probably even get someone to do it for free.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes