Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Is there new scenes with the mom?
Not really. There's supposed to be a threesome scene or something with sister but I can't honestly say for certain. The entire game is so bugged and warped at this point that I honestly can't recommend the download. I'm gonna have to recommend that you give this version a pass.

Goony

Jun 5, 2018
That's hillarious. "Futa? Who's into that?" Is it disgusting to you? But wanking over siblings impregnating each other is pretty standard, right?

bluef95zone

Apr 15, 2018
I'm stuck on the Jane 34 route, does anyone know what to do? (it's the part after building the new fort and getting the blowjob)

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
How to trigger Allaway and Effie scene? I have finished their stories according to the phone, but I can't trigger it on Saturdays...

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
How to trigger Allaway and Effie scene? I have finished their stories according to the phone, but I can't trigger it on Saturdays...
If your reffering to their combined H-scene then you need to do the following.
Wait for Allaway to be having coffee outside the coffee shop. (if i recall correctly then its on Saturday and Sunday)
Go inside the coffee shop and talk to Effie about doing stuff later that night which will proceed normally until you go to Effie's house, once there Allaway will be introduced and you should be good to go.

Reactions: Budokai

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
Not really. There's supposed to be a threesome scene or something with sister but I can't honestly say for certain. The entire game is so bugged and warped at this point that I honestly can't recommend the download. I'm gonna have to recommend that you give this version a pass.
Okay thanks!

Bizarron

Feb 14, 2019
I have a problem to follow the missions through the phone, the main mission and the missions of Jane go blank, they have nothing written, any idea how to fix it?

I have tried to delete the game directory and appdata directory but it does not seem to take it away

Reactions: Sh1iNobu

Raps87

Oct 4, 2017
I have a problem to follow the missions through the phone, the main mission and the missions of Jane go blank, they have nothing written, any idea how to fix it?

I have tried to delete the game directory and appdata directory but it does not seem to take it away
i have the same prblem

Reactions: Drippydead

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
If your reffering to their combined H-scene then you need to do the following.
Wait for Allaway to be having coffee outside the coffee shop. (if i recall correctly then its on Saturday and Sunday)
Go inside the coffee shop and talk to Effie about doing stuff later that night which will proceed normally until you go to Effie's house, once there Allaway will be introduced and you should be good to go.
Not sure if a bug, because no matter how many times I have done that Allaway does not appear at Effies door. I am supposed to have finished both routes and still...

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
does this game have repeatable xxx events in this game or is it hidden in a gallery and or dream sequence ?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes