Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hm, that's strange. I didn't get any other options than continue or cum. Probably just need a higher relationship score with her. I don't like how the cell phone can be kind if misguiding like that. Since it tells me there's no more content for this character, but there actually is. :/
It's possible, don't think I've ever gotten that issue though. Maybe I beefed up my relationship with her fast after the very first encounter before I triggered the second one. Anyway you do know how to trigger the scene again, don't you? Just meet her in the café she works at in the middays after school time and ask for a good time that night.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
AND IF YOU ARE READING THIS(to whom concern): how i delete my old savegames? i think they might be bugging the game.
If you're in game simply hover the mouse over the save slot and hit Del. Otherwise go to ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.16a-win\game\saves and delete them.

Edit: Yeah there's a good chance that it's old saves messing your game up. This is one of those ones that doesn't do well with old saves

C

coppers

i finally managed to do it

but i hope next time with just have to mess with an existing file instead of creating one
How'd you manage to do it still can't get it to work on my end

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
How'd you manage to do it still can't get it to work on my end
i downloaded the file that was given here the "g33ptchi" rpy file and removed the stuff that comes before the g

when you launch the game a rpyc file will apear that will unlock the disabled stuff

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
honestly whats the deal with the dev? progress seemed all find and dandy until these last 2 or 3 updates where he's basically hit a brick wall. unless he picks up the pace this game is going nowhere.

Reactions: ElementXXX

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
New to the game. Should I start with 0.16 or has the developer removed the incest routes? Just want confirmation if it's still there but haven't progressed it or completely taken away. Thanks!

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Sorry I should have read. For those who were lazy like me.

Create a new text document in "ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.16a-win/game" and rename it to "g33ptchi.rpy" without the quotation marks. That's it, you're good to go.

Now I haven't played this game for a long time so I can't really tell what's new. But doing what I described above does unlock certain content, check the phone to see if it worked.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Dude did you even read the thread ? He didn't remove the content, ofc he will keep working on it. Just that it won't be mentioned in the patchnotes on patreon nor on his discord.
just that you won't be able to play it until someone hacks the game and enables it -> real fix
guys, you don't, and I repeat, DON'T have to expect him to do this. he can't give you that content while staying on patreon atm. he already said that his content is just switched off, we just need somebody to rummage through the files and flip the switch. I think that's already enough help, and it's not like there aren't modders here.

Reactions: Wolfregis

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
just that you won't be able to play it until someone hacks the game and enables it -> real fix
guys, you don't, and I repeat, DON'T have to expect him to do this. he can't give you that content while staying on patreon atm. he already said that his content is just switched off, we just need somebody to rummage through the files and flip the switch. I think that's already enough help, and it's not like there aren't modders here.
No need to hack the game. The answer to how to unlock that hidden content has been shared MULTIPLE TIMES in this thread.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
No need to hack the game. The answer to how to unlock that hidden content has been shared MULTIPLE TIMES in this thread.
This. Come on, people. There is even a word filter on search feature, it's not really hard at all, you can even find the answer in like, 2 or 3 pages back.

Reactions: TendreConnard

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Does anyone want an explanation as to why the incest is getting the boot? I actually know the answer.
because its against the law in most countries(except adopted or step or two degree away from your bloodline)... and patreon doesnt like it because many contents focus on incest, loli and such

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
It's because of Paypal. Paypal is at war with everything related to sex, and they control the purse strings at Patreon.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes