VN Ren'Py A Thousand Rounds [Ch. 1.0] [NME Artworks]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Well that was a nice surprise.

Renders are superb.
Story is nothing totally new but very well told (even if I agree some less time jumps / more content to get to know the characters more and feel more attachment to them would maybe not be the worst idea).

And then in the end the credit screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good job dev. I will follow this for sure. :)

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
how many episodes will the game have? Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? NME Artworks

PhelanPKell

Mar 14, 2023
Woo! Finally got that post up on F95 bro!
NME is new to the scene, but he's got vision and dedication to both quality and attention to detail. For those like myself that notice those details, you'll be very pleasantly surprised. :)

The size might seem daunting guys, but rest assured it is worth it.

Also, I noticed some peeps talking about the time jumps. NME might be able to elaborate a bit more, but Chapter 1 and I think part of 2 are kinda like prologue. I don't want to say more so as not to give away his vision for the story, but definitely stay tuned. :)

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are very good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex) and doesnt need to be in 4k because takes time and gets big in file size and try to reduce the skip time.

NME Artworks

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2023
Firstly, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to download this huge ass game file and for all of your feedback. You guys are awesome. On the topic of the file size. So, on my monitor even the highest quality lossy compression was causing image artifacts that looked like someone threw dirt on the renders. I have since understood that this isn't the case for most. So, I am currently uploading the compressed files (dropped from 7GB to 2.7GB). I will keep one link up to the 7GB for anyone who has the gear or doesn't care, and wants to see what I see (or as close to it) when I work. Those links will be updated as soon as my rural internet (basically dial-up) finishes uploading the files to the respective hosts. Once again, thank you everyone.

- Also thank you CJ for the super compression while I navigate these waters. You're a rockstar.

NME Artworks you mention group sex in planned tags does that include lesbian/bi acts and if so will that be aboidable
You will be able to skip all lewd events. You can be the flaccid commando if you choose. I got you.

So, I guess this is going for somewhat realism so no harem?
Yeah, sorry to say, no harem in this title. There will be a no romance / fuck side girls path for those who want it. I spend just as much time creating my side girls as my mains, so, no love-loss there if you take that route.

how many episodes will the game have? Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? NME Artworks
Originally there was around 10 planned, but this 1.0 release was intended to be a ~500ish render prologue and it's stretched to 2 separate releases. So, we will say 12(ish). Creativity gets the best of me sometimes. All choices matter, even if it seems like they don't. I have a dope ass team and a meticulous variable tracking system in the form of a giant white board in my workspace. So, if I put it in the game, it has a purpose. Later chapters will have more variation. Like I jsut mentioned, this was originally supposed to be a quick little prologue that morphed into it's own chapter+. I have roughly 4ish main girls. The (ish) will make sense as the story progresses, but the "side" girls as it stands are already planned to be around 6. Some more important than others and serve the story more than just flings.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
It's an interesting premise. I'm interested in seeing the approach this dev takes when telling a story about a veteran.

The renders look great. I don't usually like too many freckles but it works for the pink-haired character, oddly enough.

Reactions: NME Artworks

NME Artworks

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2023
GDrive and Mediafire links have been updated to the compressed files. Shrinking from 7GB to 2.7GB

I will post again when the Mega links have been updated.

Reactions: Tarakis
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes