Unreal Engine Abandoned A Tale Your Tale [v0.2.2] [J&E Productions]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

bufameti

May 12, 2018
does not even start on my win 10
no erro messege at all
I see that it starts in task manager with only about 2 seconds ... then the program ends again
Let me find information about what is happening, because I tested it on 3 PCs before publishing it, 2 had Windows 10 64-bit and the other Windows 8 64-bit, in all it ran, I will find out why it does not start on some PCs.

bufameti

May 12, 2018
if you open the task manager you will see that it starts for about 2 seconds, then it closes.....
for me it does this
Go to the following folder: Game Folder\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us

There is an executable called "UE4PrereqSetup_x64" run as administrator, follow all the steps, that should solve the problem.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Go to the following folder: Game Folder\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us

There is an executable called "UE4PrereqSetup_x64" run as administrator, follow all the steps, that should solve the problem.
Didn't help for me, same thing, I can see it task manager and then it closes after a few seconds

Reactions: puzydestroyer

iton

Feb 10, 2020
Too much characters, too much places, not enough content. It'd better to make like two houses. Or even make this game in surviving setting on some island.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
For those of you who are having problems running this game on Win10(11) you should check that you extracted the files properly. They are archived without a parent folder, so - if you are like me - you just dropped the RAR file into your game directory and extracted it, you'll end up with the game files mixed in with your other game folders.

DEV - please repackage the archive so it has it's own parent folder. I'm just glad you only had four separate entities to find and move. I should have been a little more alert, but I am getting spoiled with the Ren'py games, where I just double click them to extract and them play right away.

Reactions: bufameti

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Full of bugs.... you get trap in a mistery place and you press something and get stuck in the sky....

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Too much characters, too much places, not enough content. It'd better to make like two houses. Or even make this game in surviving setting on some island.
In update 0.4 the game will have more content (v0.3 will have only content for the incest patch), I have been solving several problems, and that has taken me a long time, but now I can only focus on the history of the game, for the moments I will not add more characters or places.

Last edited:
Reactions: iton

bufameti

May 12, 2018
The incest isn't working right? i've written "Bufameti" as Mc-s name but nothing happens.
There you can put the name you want, but when it shows, you have to press ctrl + I on the keyboard to activate the patch. You will see a notification that says: "you dog" there you will know that it is activated, but the full development of the patch will be implemented until the next update.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes