• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah Emily's appearance is not good. Sometimes we don't find it very exciting to bone her.
I don't know who we is, but speak for yourself please. I love me some THICC MILF mommas. Sure she isn't as attractive as some of the younger ladies, or even a couple of the other MILFs. I definitely find it exciting to bone her though, that's for sure. It's not all about appearance either, her personality improved drastically, she has some of the best character development in the game.

Reactions: HentaiKami

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
I don't know who we is, but speak for yourself please. I love me some THICC MILF mommas. Sure she isn't as attractive as some of the younger ladies, or even a couple of the other MILFs. I definitely find it exciting to bone her though, that's for sure. It's not all about appearance either, her personality improved drastically, she has some of the best character development in the game.
wouldn't hurt to give her better boobs.. don't really need massive ones, just firm them up a bit imo..

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
oh shit i need to restart syfa path and that means SOME quest restart too like use map find some ...
i want skip that -A-

Drozumari

Jul 5, 2022
Hello community, I've seen that they are talking about marrying Emily and I don't understand how that affects the other girls, does it lower their affection or how? can you explain it to me

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
The game is really good but I just learned that you can only impregnate 2 women for now. Will more pregnancy content be added soon? (Like kn a year maybe- I'm asking cuz I've seen the dev giving weekly reports so I thought maybe he shared a roadmap or smthin). If more preg content comes in a year I'll jst wait and play later, but if not - I'll jst continue playing
Nope, your shit out of luck

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes