• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
I cant go to the old boar, or at least i dont know how to travel there, someone know?
View attachment 3587606 i talk to kate at night and dont offer a option to go to kirlick or the old boar or whatever, if someone know anythihng :c i put my save because maybe its buged and someone know how to fix it
You need to progress Ophelia's quest to the point of her hiding in the tavern.

Also, make sure Kate's not preggo and has high enough Affection (just in case).

Reactions: dussalant

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
Who knows what the problems are with I used to download from there, but now I can’t log in for several days

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
where can I find Bjorn and Carmen ? I've done all other quests so far, but don't know what to do to find them...

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
where can I find Bjorn and Carmen ? I've done all other quests so far, but don't know what to do to find them...
Bruh read the web walkthrough in first page game is very easy to play. But for going old boar inn first time you need to finish kate, Claire and ophilia's quest first. After that talk to kate in her room at night.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes