VN - Others - Completed - A Strange Night [kross]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Lit Dark Age

story (4/5): The story is good although somewhat short but the thing is that the decisions lead to different endings which is appreciated, the MC has motivations and the other characters are developed although not in a deep way, in the end the game entertains you with multiple decisions.

audio / sfx (2/5): There is no audio or sound effects although you don't need it as much considering that it looks like an old game.

animations (4/5): For an old game it has loops and good positions it has a good character design although I think the girls have the same body type

scenes and sex stuff (4/5): The scenes are good and most of them are hot and as I said before it has loops which is to be appreciated.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

lance43230

It installed easily without any complications or glitches. The story is ok with not much plot or character development, and the english translation is lackluster at best. I also wish there were more options (like DMD) and some of the endinsgs aren't really very good conclusions.

On the other hand, the visuals are great and the characters are appealing (rounded but not huge asses), and for being lableed as a VN, it has several mini-games to add interest to chat and flirtation episodes. Overall, I thought it was pretty darn good and worth the time spent.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Caminzz

This is an awesome short game. About two hours of play time to see all endings. Don't forget to try both types of pills!

The animations are a bit simple, but the 3D models of the girls are excellent and make up for it. All three girls look great!

Underrated and under-played game. Not the most amazing story, but what do you expect from something so short? At least it has meaningful choices that really matter.