Jan 24, 2020
A Spell For All and College Daze are the very best HTML games on this site. I know Cmac does this in His/Her spare time so updates are not frequent, but i find myself starting over again every so often to start again on this magnificent creation. i love it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone have a full save?
There is no such thing as A full save as there are two main and different ways to play with two variations of them. There are different events for 3 of these 4 paths.

I have posted relatively full saves a few times, please search this thread and you will find some

Reactions: rockworld

ColossusGG

Apr 14, 2021
Hello, I think I'm softlocked, I talked to mom after charming the sister and lied, I didn't know about the masturbating scene and didn't see it and now mom won't go to work, is there any way of progressing when this happens? I don't mind having to cheat

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Hello, I think I'm softlocked, I talked to mom after charming the sister and lied, I didn't know about the masturbating scene and didn't see it and now mom won't go to work, is there any way of progressing when this happens? I don't mind having to cheat
in game phone go the games look for cheats go to MOM there should three or four options under charm you want something else "go to work"

Reactions: ColossusGG

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone have a full save?
some one have a full save
?
I have posted saves a number of times. They are not 'full' as there is no such thing, as there are two major paths with different events. I posted late game saves for both paths previously

save whit the mod plz ??
I do not have any, mostly the mod was too extreme for my taste, and as I included it's content in the main game I have adjusted and softened (or at least made it an option)

ThrowaWolf

Mar 6, 2022
So I Have Tess at the hotel bar but I paused research and I cannot seem to get back to the room with her and the puzzle. any ideas what to do?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes