• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

A simple greeting from a hentai fangirl ^^

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hey everyone ! ^^ I'm Vivi, or Lucress, as you prefer. I won't say much about myself personally, here. Only that I enjoy hentai, very much. Especially games. Especially (dark) fantasy ones. X) My favourites, are usually the ones in which we get to play some sort of monster (I have a preference for females ones, since I get more easily into character), or even a monster girl. I enjoy roleplaying (only scenarios I like&choose though :p) aswell. I'm a total geek, to be honest. ^^'
In any case, that's enough about me. I wish you all a great morning/day/evening/night... whatever time it is on your own side of the screen. ;)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Welcome to F95.

I am glad more girls are joining. We girls are scarce in here amongst these guys.

Enjoy your stay here and avoid the Creeps ;)
Only by a couple :geek:

But yeah, welcome to the forum! (y)

Reactions: Lucress

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Welcome Lucress !
I've had a story on the back burner for a while with a female protag that I'm debating on developing into a game once I finish my current project.
Asia Argento LOVE the nickname and banner! Love Asia and HSDXD! Just finished watching season 4 today actually :)

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Thanks for the welcome, Asia, N2heFire... ^^ And as for your game project, I can't wait to see it appear on this site. :)

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Welcome Lucress !
I've had a story on the back burner for a while with a female protag that I'm debating on developing into a game once I finish my current project.
Asia Argento LOVE the nickname and banner! Love Asia and HSDXD! Just finished watching season 4 today actually :)
Funny how I meet Asia fans everywhere but when I met Issei's English VA (Josh Grelle) he told me no one ever admits to preferring Asia. Weird. inb4 I get hate for actually watching funi dubs lol

Landeel

Oct 14, 2017
Welcome and enjoy your stay! You'll find that community here is actually quite nice. If have any questions or problems its so easy to get help in the forums. See ya around.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
I can see how nice everyone is, just by this thread. :)
Ah, by the way (sorry to bother you with this ><). If anyone can help me there : Looking for (dark) monster/evil VS hero/good games ... I'd be really grateful. ^^ Although I'll understand if you cannot, or just don't want to. x) In any case, thanks again to all the people whom greeted me, whether by message or reaction. ^_^

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I can see how nice everyone is, just by this thread. :)
Ah, by the way (sorry to bother you with this ><). If anyone can help me there : Looking for (dark) monster/evil VS hero/good games ... I'd be really grateful. ^^ Although I'll understand if you cannot, or just don't want to. x) In any case, thanks again to all the people whom greeted me, whether by message or reaction. ^_^
Often times, peek into the "similar threads" right below the bottom quick response box and you might find a close thread that can provide you with the answer you seek.....

Reactions: Lucress

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Funny how I meet Asia fans everywhere but when I met Issei's English VA (Josh Grelle) he told me no one ever admits to preferring Asia. Weird. inb4 I get hate for actually watching funi dubs lol
Asia is a favorite for sure, but I also liked Rias a lot. And I like to watch the English dub versions also, in fact I prefer it to trying to read while watching. :)