Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
4 routes is a whole lotta work... dev might want to consider trimming that down unless all 4 routes are just text differences

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
This is very good first ep. I like path B, where step mom goes full Dom with humiliation. Please do 2 Dom paths first, hardly ever get to see those kind of NTR. Great work.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Definitely gonna keep an eye on it. May be interesting. Pretty disappointing that the few sex scenes were netorare coded but they were mostly dream sequences except the second Shawn one. So not too bad. I hope we can do something bad to Shawn, he pisses me off.

The game may also just be a pure NTR game so if the dev is here I'd like to know. So if it is I can wish you luck and be on my way.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
4 routes is a whole lotta work... dev might want to consider trimming that down unless all 4 routes are just text differences
Have to agree on this, maybe change it to just 2 routes; either corruption/love or hardcore NTR/less hard something like that.

Looking forward to see where this game goes whatever happens.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
hopefully NTR+ FEMDOM? is optional.
It's obvious what time of game this is meant to be. You are actually asking for this type of thing to be optional? Maybe play a different game. There is more vanilla here than anything else. Just take your pick.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I tried it and I do love that girl Sandra, but I wonder, is this going to be a mainly focus on son addicted to Mom game, or will there be some content he'll be with Sandra. I was at first confused as when ya look at the other girl's panties, Sandra seems to be the one for NTR material (saying she will remember your actions) and it his friends house the black guy was all about what he would do to Sandra if MC not pursue her, but then watching at the dream and seeing his mom come home, it feels like the guy is smitten by is mother in 4 different paths. 1 Dominatrix 2 (not seen this path yet) 3 Corrupting path and 4 love path.

Personaly i'm not that much into incest with mother games, I never had such fetish, rather would do my sister or cousin or women younger then me. I hope there will be some content with Sandra and maybe other girls, and some possible NTR where can lose Sandra to another guy. So will keep my eye out for this one, as Sandra is really cute and the MC is not bad looking either.

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3563682

Overview:
It tells the story of a simple household consisting of a mother, Irene, and the main character (Sam, changeable). They live a rather ordinary life but even the most ordinary life can be completely turned upside down because of one sequence of events.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: AnonDux
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 (Prologue)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3563683 View attachment 3563685 View attachment 3563686 View attachment 3563688 View attachment 3563689 View attachment 3563690
I'll give it try

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes