• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - A secret from my wife, JK anal training ~Teaching my wife's little sister how good anal feels~ [Final] [Appetite]

1. 3.00 star(s)

asdasdasdad

Very standard appetite game. Take a more niche fetish and work out it. Which is nice since if youre someone that's into that you at least have something, instead of vanilla handholding romance #23452346 or fat bastard NTR #13532.

Personally, I prefer anal training when the girl is already experienced with vaginal sex. Training her until she prefers it in the butt is 10/10. In this game the girl doesnt have any experience. That said, unlike most stories of this type it doesnt end up with a girl taking it in her pussy and instantly abandoning anal.
    Apart from that, the story is kind of stupid but functional. MC is abusing the naievete of a terminally retarded anime girl to train her butt. One route ends
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    . But I guess its fine.
    The art is pretty standard stuff, it looks decently but it also its pretty generic. The resolution is also quite low. Music is generic too. Cant say too much about the writing, Translations tend to already muddle the waters, but MTL is even further into rewrite territory. That said, the MTL is properly edited. It reads well and for the most part weird japanese stylings have been rewritten to follow english grammar and styling.