• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py A Ross Story: James [v0.5 Part 2.1] [King User]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Really interesting game so far. Liked a lot the brother and the centaur, excited to see more scenes with them and hoping for more sexual tension betwen the twins.

I think would be a good idea to focus on better angles in the sex scenes, some of them are boring cause the camera shows nothing, it also would be nice if the scenes make visually clear if they cummed inside or not.
Hey there, thanks for your feedback, indeed I will keep working on them to make them better, as well than improve the characters genitals to make them more realistic, and yes the twins and Akeron gonna have more scenes, a lot is planned, but now instead working on every side stories in same time i gonna focus on one characters by update to make more content (thought others may still have progression, but it will be smaller).

Reactions: HGanis

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Hey, is there anything else for Fahno? I have the task of keep working for him before 9:AM but even when it's the right time it keeps telling me he isn't ready?
Hey, about Fahno, it's currently a WIP part, I tried to make theses things a bit "sweet" instead put a "work in progress" but I think I gonna leave the "Work In Progress", because some people told me also about this "They aren't ready" or "Not at home" and that create confusion about if they have more content or are just a work in progress.

Lukeyduks1

Feb 17, 2021
hey sorry to bother, just want to know if i can join on the $2 one and get the patreon code or if i need to sub on the elite one?

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
hey sorry to bother, just want to know if i can join on the $2 one and get the patreon code or if i need to sub on the elite one?
Hey, no the patreon code is available for both but they offer differents levels of content in game.

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I'm not sure if I saw every side stories progression since all I could find was the rabbit hole event and I don't even know what to think it about either since most images were missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Hello.

I'm not sure if I saw every side stories progression since all I could find was the rabbit hole event and I don't even know what to think it about either since most images were missing.

Good continuation.
Hey there, thanks for your feedback gonna fix all that and release the new update with it. Also about buggy quests the actual fix in this version is in phone menu and can be done by reset aldres progression ( you can also restart others characters stories from if you want to replay).

Last edited:
Reactions: Oliz82
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote