• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

A Radiant Life - Previews, Renders and general development discussion

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Messing around with this G3F bikini on this G8F body. Autofit is a bless, because most of G8F bikinis aren't sexy enough.
Amanda Bikini 1.png
Amanda Bikini 2.png

Sadly, after some months of work, now I realize that this skin has some stretch marks on the ass - didnt make any sex scene with her yet, that's because I never realized before. Gonna try to take a look on how to fix this, maybe using photoshop and/or Substance Painter.

Well, the prologue is already done, and the Ch1 is around 35~45%. I'm not sure how much renders I will put on this first build and my biggest fear is to have all this work and you guys hate it, but I will keep doing this for a while, while I keep posting this small advances here and there on this sole renders.

>Why your blonde girls generally use white?
I don't know... Aesthetics, maybe? Maybe it's personal experience, but everytime I see a blonde using white, I think she's unreachable, and I want to break that perception.

Last edited:

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
Messing around with this G3F bikini on this G8F body. Autofit is a bless, because most of G8F bikinis aren't sexy enough.
Your renders are looking great! I don't know if this will help, but I found this tutorial from Daz on fitting clothing from a different model to your current version. The tutorial uses Genesis 2 clothing being fit to a Genesis 3 model, but I'm would guess that the same process would work for fitting other models to the Genesis 8 model. I've just started looking into Daz (thanks for the inspiration!) and maybe this is obsolete. Anyway, it's a very quick video and if it helps you get sexier bikinis on your model then we all win! Ha! Here's the link:
Sadly, after some months of work, now I realize that this skin has some stretch marks on the ass - didnt make any sex scene with her yet, that's because I never realized before. Gonna try to take a look on how to fix this, maybe using photoshop and/or Substance Painter.
I think you should be able to use Photoshop to touch up the skin texture map without an issue. I've used it to remove stretch marks and other "imperfections" for years. Just remember to work on a copy so you can always go back to the original if you don't like your results. Hope that this helps, and keep up the great work!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arthoneceron

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the interest on my renders, the render request is officially closed.
Please stay tune for more events in the future.

Well, Saturday for me is the day of Learning, so while I'm desperately trying to render the whole chapter 1, I manage to find some time to try new stuff. On this pic, there are two characters from friends of mine.

I tried some stuff, like Mesh Grabber, some tests over parameters here and there and some minimal stuff that people generally doesn't even seems to notice, but it makes great difference for the people which pays attention on Render quality. I think I, on the future, will need to make a choice, which will be "priorizing quality over quantity" of renders or the opposite.

Kah & Amber.png

I know that's kinda presumptuous of me thinking in something like that while the first build of the game wasn't even released, but I'm thinking on making a high-tier on my patreon to help me fund my PC and/or a newer graphic card. Maybe making a tier where on my story I will create a character with story and sex scene where the patron will be able to create his own short story with a sex scene or something.

What about you guys, let's make this something fun while I try to learn stuff on daz. Do you have any requests for me? Let me know below.

If you guys want a character created by me, try to follow this small pattern below. I will do my best to fulfill your wishes while I'm trying to learn stuff from Daz for my game. Limited to 1 character per requester.

Genre: (Female, Male, futa...)
Hair: (longer, shorter...)
Hair Color: (Black, White, Blonde, Redhead...)
Eye Color: (anyone of your preference)
Body Type: (Skinny, Curvy, Muscular...)
Skin Color:
Height: (please be on meters, I don't even know how to measure a yard)
Clothes: (Rocker, Cheerleader, Nerdy; please be reasonable with your choices because I have a limited number of assets)
Special feature: (freckles, heterochromy, stretch marks, tattoos)
Doing something: Yes/No, and a brief description of the situation if yes.

Genre:
Hair:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Body Type:
Height:
Clothes:
Special Feature:
Doing Something:

Last edited:

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Oh boy oh boy, well here we go:

Genre: Female
Hair: Long, in a ponytail.
Hair Color: Redhead
Eye Color: Greenish
Body Type: Curvy, big tiddies and nice thick bum/hips.
Skin Color: Lightly tanned.
Height: 165 Centimeters.
Clothes: A bit nerdy/motherly like, but in a state of undress, her top and bra already off. Glasses would be great.

Special Feature: Freckles on body and face, and her breasts have tanlines, not too white though (If you can make this possible, otherwise none)

Doing Something: Yes, after the landlord has left because of his cheating behaviour, this landlady seeks the attention of the only remaining guy, her tennant, in the house. Of course the tennant already had the hots for his landlady so he stumbles into her room as she is undressing, she having no problem to show him her body. (this is obviously the unpatched scenario, we all know what this truly means xD)

So, maybe you could have her do the following 'ara ara' pose:

aYYVxVq_460s.jpg

Of course her upper body exposed, holding her firm big breasts up with her arm like in this image.
giving her a seductive facial expression as she hungrily stares at her tennant would be great too, maybe even
making her bite her lower lip a bit.

I hope this is something to work with, and if so, good luck!

Last edited:

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
Here is my Idea, hope you like it Een Vieze Vent :p

Genre: Girl
Hair: Short/Tomboyish maybe a sidecut
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Body Type: Skinny but with a nice butt thighs and small boobs
Skin Color: White maybe a slight tan
Height: small Clothes: hotpants like those but with a normal top and sneakers
Special Feature: freckles (if you go for younger maybe braces?)
Doing Something: Well EVV wanted a Mommy with her son, why not make her the daughter of a now single dad and both are into each other ^^)

JamalKing10

Feb 28, 2020
Well, Saturday for me is the day of Learning, so while I'm desperately trying to render the whole chapter 1, I manage to find some time to try new stuff. On this pic, there are two characters from friends of mine.

I tried some stuff, like Mesh Grabber, some tests over parameters here and there and some minimal stuff that people generally doesn't even seems to notice, but it makes great difference for the people which pays attention on Render quality. I think I, on the future, will need to make a choice, which will be "priorizing quality over quantity" of renders or the opposite.

View attachment 660372

I know that's kinda presumptuous of me thinking in something like that while the first build of the game wasn't even released, but I'm thinking on making a high-tier on my patreon to help me fund my PC and/or a newer graphic card. Maybe making a tier where on my story I will create a character with story and sex scene where the patron will be able to create his own short story with a sex scene or something.

What about you guys, let's make this something fun while I try to learn stuff on daz. Do you have any requests for me? Let me know below.

If you guys want a character created by me, try to follow this small pattern below. I will do my best to fulfill your wishes while I'm trying to learn stuff from Daz for my game. Limited to 1 character per requester.

Female, Male, futa ...)

Hair: (longer, shorter ...)

Hair color: (Black, White, Blonde, Red ...)

Eye color: (whichever you prefer)

Body type: (Slim, Curvy, Muscular ...)

Skin color:

Height: (please be in meters, I don't even know how to measure a yard)

Clothing: (Rocker, Cheerleader, Nerd; be reasonable with your choices, because I have a limited number of assets)

Special feature: (freckles, heterochromia, stretch marks, tattoos)

Doing something: Yes / No, and a brief description of the situation, if yes.

[/TO QUOTE]
ok man, I wanted a character like this:

Feminine gender

Hair: longer

Hair color: white

Eye color: blue

Body type: slim

Skin color: white snow style

Height: 1.55

Clothes: nun clothes

Special feature: uses rosary

Doing something: Yes, she works in the church taking care of everything, including plants [/ QUOTE]

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Oh boy oh boy, well here we go:

Genre: Female
Hair: Long, in a ponytail.
Hair Color: Redhead
Eye Color: Greenish
Body Type: Curvy, big tiddies and nice thick bum/hips.
Skin Color: Lightly tanned.
Height: 165 Centimeters.
Clothes: A bit nerdy/motherly like, but in a state of undress, her top and bra already off. Glasses would be great.

Special Feature: Freckles on body and face, and her breasts have tanlines, not too white though (If you can make this possible, otherwise none)

Doing Something: Yes, after the landlord has left because of his cheating behaviour, this landlady seeks the attention of the only remaining guy, her tennant, in the house. Of course the tennant already had the hots for his landlady so he stumbles into her room as she is undressing, she having no problem to show him her body. (this is obviously the unpatched scenario, we all know what this truly means xD)

So, maybe you could have her do the following 'ara ara' pose:

View attachment 660440

Of course her upper body exposed, holding her firm big breasts up with her arm like in this image.
giving her a seductive facial expression as she hungrily stares at her tennant would be great too, maybe even
making her bite her lower lip a bit.

I hope this is something to work with, and if so, good luck!
1st of them done, called her Erika on the render. Starting Hestia now. Erika 3.png

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Here is my Idea, hope you like it Een Vieze Vent :p

Genre: Girl
Hair: Short/Tomboyish maybe a sidecut
Hair Color: Red
Body Type: Skinny but with a nice butt thighs and small boobs
Skin Color: White maybe a slight tan
Height: small Clothes: hotpants like those but with a normal top and sneakers
Special Feature: freckles (if you go for younger maybe braces?)
Doing Something: Well EVV wanted a Mommy with her son, why not make her the daughter of a now single dad and both are into each other ^^)
Finally done, sorry for the delay. Going for Arthur022 now Hobocop 3.png

I call her "Sara Bailey", if you know what I mean.

jonhjonhdee

May 19, 2020
Genre: Futa
Hair: Longer
Hair color: Dark blonde
Body type: Curved, half muscular. She has big breasts!
Skin color: Light, slightly tanned.
Height: 170cm
Clothes: Leggings and a low-cut blouse
Special feature: has freckles on the face and shoulders.
Doing something: On the beach showing off, and showing your “dowry”.

Reactions: Hadgar

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Fourth one finally done. I had to change some stuff with the request, mostly because I couldn't find a decent Nun robe which was serious - the only one I could find uses dForce and I have problems with it.

Nun Part 1-2.png

Edit:
Now, the same character outside the church and more align with the request, I finally can go for the next work.
Nun Good 2.png

Next one is for @johnjohndee and then it's over.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Genre: Futa
Hair: Longer
Hair color: Dark blonde
Body type: Curved, half muscular. She has big breasts!
Skin color: Light, slightly tanned.
Height: 170cm
Clothes: Leggings and a low-cut blouse
Special feature: has freckles on the face and shoulders.
Doing something: On the beach showing off, and showing your “dowry”.
Had to improvise some stuff and for some reason the freckles didn't showed up on the final render, for some reason. I will revisit this work in the future, but for now it's done.
Futa 2.png
___

Thanks for everyone which entered on the Render Request, the development of the game will resume now.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Time to put the extra pics that I did this week:

Carrie Posing 2.png
Carrie using a Freebie dress.

Carrie Posing 4.png
Carrie using another freebie dress.
Madeleine pose 1.png
Madeleine relaxing by the pool on MC's house.

Bugged: Carrie intentionally by the pool together with Madeleine. Leg had a problem and I decided to render her sole because of that and ask questions about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also good news everyone: I'm managing to work on Blender to create assets and also on Marvelous Designer to create some clothes, and while I'm still new on this, I already have good result so far. The Daz3d study of lights and post-production is also flowing, and I think that soon I'll already have a good post-production workflow planning to put on pratice.

Saying that, probably I will rework on some of my past renders, but since I have all the scenes saved on subsets, it won't have too much work and time on that. Let's see in the future.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
This is a test that I did over interactions and time - I reached in the conclusion that four and a half hours and around 10k interactions are too much for my GTX 1060. Also this basement has some of the worst props and lighting that I ever saw - it would be easier for me to make my own basement in the way I need than rely on it. Well, it's serviceable for now.
Jackie 4.png

This is the past render that I made and received some tips here and there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, the Voss Hair is one of the most overused hairs of Daz Studio, characters like Riona from Being a DIK and Jenna from Parental Love, but what can I do if the hair fits the character's personality? Oh well.

For the future renders, I reach on the conclusion that I won't seek for a heavy quality on the first release. Probably I will pick the scene optimizer, cut it for a half or a fourth of the quality and keep rendering.

Honestly, it's better for my mental health.