A Public Watersports/Urination Games List - WSGamesList

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Hi guys,

I created and recently added 123kamikazebear and GuybrushPeepwood to help with it. We're going to use this thread to discuss the site as it is and also get some input. Feel free to share yours on what (within the limits of a free wordpress site) you'd like to see and we'll see if we can use the platform to help others who are interested in watersports based games.

If you do not know what watersports is,

We've been talking over the past couple days about what we'd like to see with the site:

- Star rating for watersports severity
- Change log on the site
- Default template for game related information to make it easier for posting a brief description of the game and a possible walkthrough to help you find watersports related content within the game.

For right now, the table of the Master List has:
1687292271740.png

- Game Link/Title - A link to the game where ever it is on the webs we can find.
- Developer - The group who develops the game
- Status - On hold/Abandoned/Completed
- Lesbian WS - If the game has lesbian watersports
- Solo F - if the game has solo female peeing
- M2F - if the game has male to female watersports
- F2M - if the game has female to male watersports
- Warnings - Current warnings are Scat, Futa, NTR, and Game Grinding
- Engine - What game engine is used
- Game Details - A link to a WSGamesList page detailing information about the game - possibly including a walkthrough to get to the watersports content.
- Needs Verification - This column is intended to be a check to make sure someone within the watersports community has verified there is watersports content in the game and what type so if there is a checkmark, someone needs to verify. If no checkmark then the information provided on the site should be valid.

Hopefully we can use this thread to discuss all the changes on the site and keep a record of where it goes. My original intention was to prop up developers and help watersports game fans get to the content they want. I think going forward, this platform should NOT be used to bash anyone or any game. It is simply to help others find the content they want in a game and praise the developers for their work. It's also not cutting anyone out of its discussion as well since I don't feel a need to speak for everyone when it comes to this fetish. I, like a lot of others, simply want to contribute and I'm sure as a whole this fetish community would like to see more games that have our interests.

Things to note:

- The site WILL NOT actually host anything naughty - at least for now since wordpress isn't 100% on the whole thing though I have informed them that we will have adult related things on the site.
- I did not create the site to take ANYTHING away from F95zone.to or omorashi.org. Both sites deserve a lot more than they get and this site is in no way a replacement (that should be obvious since it's just a wordpress site).

Last edited:

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
123kamikazebear please edit the needs verification column on the site. The original intention for that column is in this OP. We can do a 'Verified' column instead that has our name or initials or something if the Needs Verification doesn't work.

Reactions: 123kamikazebear

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Nice one! If you're open to suggestions, make the master list headers clickable, so you can easily sort the records.

Also, "One lie" has the mark on the wrong place (should be marked as f2m instead of m2f)

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Nice one! If you're open to suggestions, make the master list headers clickable, so you can easily sort the records.

Also, "One lie" has the mark on the wrong place (should be marked as f2m instead of m2f)
Thanks darlic. One Lie is fixed - I tried messing with the settings for the table but inserting CSS didn't work to stick the table header and there's no sort options for the table so maybe someone else can look at it.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
for FemU & Zero you choose your MC so it can be f2m or f2f

Katalist also has f2m (small amount)
ToT has plenty of watersport scenes (f2m)
escape from misantria although mostly scat (f2m)

Reactions: Woodland Nomad
Jun 19, 2019
Any luck on getting this restarted? My heart was pounding that something like this existed and I hate I didn't find it until now, and it's gone

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
If it's archived then someone can copy the list that was there and bring it back. It was mostly games from here anyway. I just don't have time to mess with it right now. Still not sure why wordpress didn't transfer ownership like I told it to after I deleted my account. I never meant for it to be completely gone.

EDIT IA had a snapshot for April 23 -

EDIT EDIT - I attached the zip of the html from Internet Archive and this site tagged it with a virus because of a JS script reference.....lol. In any case it can be downloaded from IA.

Last edited: