RPGM A Princess' Tale [Alpha Version 2] [Epic Works GH]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
You should up your critical thinking and reading comprehension. I'm not selling a finished product so I don't expect anyone to 'pay' for anything.

I'm developing a product, so I am asking those who are interested in its future to invest through crowdfunding, which is Patreon basically.
You have unfortunately come to the wrong website expecting people to have either critical thinking skills or reading comprehension.

Reactions: Kotario

forthegoodies

Feb 10, 2022
I'd like to share my two cents on crafting (since it's going to be a future feature supposedly)

Avoid putting in a generic system which plays the same as every second indie title's, it does not elevate the experience whatsoever (not to mention its work, you could've put into other aspects of your game).

The biggest gripe with crafting is how devoid of substance it is. It should do something aside from [funny number goes up].

Here's my solution: Either go for the War Demon Kirsten route, where you have status effects such as sleep, paralysis, stun, poison.

You can put your own twist on it this is just an example, and make items, which either disable one of them or reduce it.

Point is: You have a meaningful effect, beyond armour up 10, attack up 37.

Alternatively I'd do the following, Introduce multiple damage types, like blunt and slash, then crafting is going to be about which one I'll need when I face X; A sword or a mace? Can I make any of my weapons stronger?

It would be (if well done) an interesting problem which you offer a solution to,

(you can put crafting in with a cute setting btw, like here's a magical gem, refine it and things will get easier, or here are some helpful companion spirits and you can choose to feed one of them in order to up your Lightning/Dark/Fire dmg; whatever tickles your fancy)

I wish you good luck, and have fun developing this into something great.

Reactions: Bedead

BaryonUchiha

Jul 11, 2023
The main character should remember certain key people that had a solid standing in the upcoming war. Befriending them would benefit her family or even prevent the war. Also certain special moments would serve as the stsrt of the war so those need to be addressed.

As they said, she would make herself stronger and powerful but it has to do more with politics. Find out the ideas in place for the political atmosphere and such and how her influence in say the Adventurers guild can help.

People in her team. She should seek out people that in the future would be strong and can be an asset.

Finally and most importantly the story should not revolve around her. By that i mean her redemption arc shouldn't be about saving her own ass but protecting the kingdom and seeing the error of her ways. There may he a case where she may have to sacrifice herself or something but them shed be fine or something

Reactions: Kotario
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote