A Plot for animated game!

GiusLosch

Mar 26, 2020
maybe he thought of a game similar to this one but with an adult daughter 18
maybee..:ROFLMAO:

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Okay, I have just read the plot and oh boy... I have seen a lot of bad plots and a hell of a lot of nonsense, but this already sounds hillariously bad from the start.

So the mother just disappears and nobody reports her missing or even looks for her? The father takes 2 months to realize that since his wife is gone, he must actually do PARENTING for his own child? Also, as an 18 year old, shouldn't the daughter be old enough to take care of herself?
The dad catches the daughter masturbating and moaning his name? So while the dad took 2 months to (presumably) grieve over his wife and the realization that he has to take some responsibility, the daughter seemingly wasn't faced by the disappearance and just realized she now has her daddy all to herself, which in turn makes daddy realize that he must corrupt his daughter and turn her into his little cock sleeve. Did any of the 2 actually give a single shit about the mother? To me, it seems like they got over her pretty fucking quickly. Also, if she moans his name, while masturbating with an open door, then she pretty clearly doesn't need any further corrupting.
Tina at 18 doesn't know what a blowjob is? Yeah, I ain't buying that one.
John notices that Tina is really so wet and so she starts licking her pussy.
That sounds freaky as fuck. Is her head detachable or something? Maybe she is just really flexible. I am starting to understand the father a bit better, if that is the case.
Dad is buying all kinds of shit for his daughter, just to win her affection? Shouldn't the daughter be used to getting all kinds of gifts already, since the family is rich? Also, the daughter seemingly doesn't mind her daddy buying all these gifts for her, despite him clearly doing it to get in her panties, so she is basically using her daddy as her sugar-daddy. Bitch is a gold digger.
The game ends in the afternoon when the father of the dead mother (Tina grandpa) will take Tina away and take care of Tina with his wife.
Why the fuck are the grandparents coming to take her away? Is tina 8 years old or 18? Because if she really is 18, then they can't force her to come with them. Tina doesn't sound like she misses her mom in any way, which would indicate that she never cared all that much for her, so why would she go to live with her grandparents, when she can stay with her "sugar-daddy" who is giving her everything she needs? The only reason would be financial, but as stated previously, daddy has a lot of dough, so they are fine. Every logical argument is saying that Tina would tell her grandparents to piss off.

These are nowhere near all the plot-holes in the summary, but it should make it clear that this story doesn't even BEGIN to make sense. From the sound of it, I would bet that Tina outright MURDERED her mother and buried her in the woods, in order to seduce her father and get all his money (and presumably huge cock) all to herself. This is the only way the story setup makes a hint of sense, but even then it is a hell of a stretch.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, criticism is fine, but I prefer constructive criticism.
Maybe by the developers
You've put up a skeleton of an idea and got snarky when people have any criticism.

When it comes to incest games, devs already have that. You want a good dad and daughter game, Picture Perfect has it covered, Dating my Daughter has been doing it for years, I love Daddy has more dad and daughter love than you can shake a pregnant mother at.

You want devs to take notice then you'll need something amazing to grab their attention.

It does not matter how good you think your idea is, you need other people to agree.

A lot of us that dwell here are friends with quite a few of the devs, you throwing snark around isn't going to convince anyone to forward your idea to the devs we know.

As for the plot, the mother is the glaring plot hole.

The guys wife and the girls mother just vanishes and they start fucking a couple of months later .... wut?

FMFM this plot has a few holes. The plot is a bit sparse but the idea is excellent. I also find it exciting!
especially the fact that the daughter increasingly desires the father...very exciting!
I really liked the idea of the trip in the countryside and the photos.
Such a game is missing!

PS:I am not a developer but a mere consumer
Dating my Daughter has all that already.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Well put by Agent HK47. This is one of those games that, if and when made, would get downvoted, trash-talked into oblivion, and become abandoned because the dev thought he had a 5/5 game until the savages roaming Latest Updates slapped him back into reality.

Reactions: Agent HK47
Mar 17, 2019
Okay, I have just read the plot and oh boy... I have seen a lot of bad plots and a hell of a lot of nonsense, but this already sounds hillariously bad from the start.

So the mother just disappears and nobody reports her missing or even looks for her? The father takes 2 months to realize that since his wife is gone, he must actually do PARENTING for his own child? Also, as an 18 year old, shouldn't the daughter be old enough to take care of herself?
The dad catches the daughter masturbating and moaning his name? So while the dad took 2 months to (presumably) grieve over his wife and the realization that he has to take some responsibility, the daughter seemingly wasn't faced by the disappearance and just realized she now has her daddy all to herself, which in turn makes daddy realize that he must corrupt his daughter and turn her into his little cock sleeve. Did any of the 2 actually give a single shit about the mother? To me, it seems like they got over her pretty fucking quickly. Also, if she moans his name, while masturbating with an open door, then she pretty clearly doesn't need any further corrupting.
Tina at 18 doesn't know what a blowjob is? Yeah, I ain't buying that one. That sounds freaky as fuck. Is her head detachable or something? Maybe she is just really flexible. I am starting to understand the father a bit better, if that is the case.
Dad is buying all kinds of shit for his daughter, just to win her affection? Shouldn't the daughter be used to getting all kinds of gifts already, since the family is rich? Also, the daughter seemingly doesn't mind her daddy buying all these gifts for her, despite him clearly doing it to get in her panties, so she is basically using her daddy as her sugar-daddy. Bitch is a gold digger.
Why the fuck are the grandparents coming to take her away? Is tina 8 years old or 18? Because if she really is 18, then they can't force her to come with them. Tina doesn't sound like she misses her mom in any way, which would indicate that she never cared all that much for her, so why would she go to live with her grandparents, when she can stay with her "sugar-daddy" who is giving her everything she needs? The only reason would be financial, but as stated previously, daddy has a lot of dough, so they are fine. Every logical argument is saying that Tina would tell her grandparents to piss off.

These are nowhere near all the plot-holes in the summary, but it should make it clear that this story doesn't even BEGIN to make sense. From the sound of it, I would bet that Tina outright MURDERED her mother and buried her in the woods, in order to seduce her father and get all his money (and presumably huge cock) all to herself. This is the only way the story setup makes a hint of sense, but even then it is a hell of a stretch.
Not bad! "so he starts licking her pussy" is correct... I was wrong to write "she"

Jan 8, 2018
The mother left and came to MY house because she couldn't stand the two retards at home any longer. she said, and I quote
"I cannot live there any more Doc, I have outgrown the plot on which we live and everything surrounding it, if I am honest the place stinks, rotten apples everywhere. That one they call my daughter? She was never born to me, she just appeared one night and it was accepted by all, she has never done a days schooling or work in her life, not to mention that she knows absolutely nobody outside of the charade. I'm sorry Doc I just couldn't live like that anymore."
She spoke very good English. I sat her down and gave a large mug of steaming hot cocoa and then, when she had finished, I sent her on her way with fresh flask of tea and some apricot jam sandwiches wrapped in brown paper.
I do hope she's OK and I never have to see her again.

HO_Dude

Jan 15, 2019
This is pure gold, the characters are written masterfully, and the plot twists are unexpected and thrilling.
All those little interactions between dad and his daughter, like gifting a dress to the girl and getting a spicy reward from her, the detail of the story events (the Writer here even thought about sex scenes content in advance, how thoughtful!) — it's going to put the big titles here to shame once this comes out.
However, with brilliance come the hardships. I don't actually believe you'll find anyone here capable to make this story come to life. It's not an easy task to create a game with such a complex plot.

So I suggest you don't even bother with finding help for this. They're not worth it. You better approach some devs and offer to write script for them for a cut in revenue.

• Love
Reactions: kytee

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So I suggest you don't even bother with finding help for this. They're not worth it. You better approach some devs and offer to write script for them for a cut in revenue.
Oh dear, you really want to break his little heart don't you?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HO_Dude