• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
As has been said by the developer many, many times this is a PART-TIME project.
He has a FULL TIME JOB and a FAMILY that takes precedence over this game.
He also has said many, many times that it's a slow burn story.
So if that offends you then why don't you jog off and play some other games.

So please, stop whinging. It's unoriginal and quite frankly boring.
we have one of 4 horseman of Mr. palmer

the only reason he blindly supports him is that his story is getting vn.

and man when you charge someone you can't make excuses of other work and family.

I'm businessman and filmmaker.
i pay people and i don't care if they live or die i just want my shit getting done.

say whatever you want to say but palmer lacks professionalism. at least for us.

xtracheese69

May 9, 2023
great game and art. waiting for next release now.. would be great to have more chracter contro and choose what to answer in messages

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
As has been said by the developer many, many times this is a PART-TIME project.
He has a FULL TIME JOB and a FAMILY that takes precedence over this game.
He also has said many, many times that it's a slow burn story.
So if that offends you then why don't you jog off and play some other games.

So please, stop whinging. It's unoriginal and quite frankly boring.
we not whining we expose his lie
better you stop parking for him you look good
im53535ages.jpg

Last edited:

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Looks like we have to wait for few more days..to witness blue balls..again

I m not complaining..as this game has so much potential in it..whether we talk about its writings, renders or character..

Only this storyline itself have a potential to get hooked anyone...

But only fear I have at this stage is that..one day I woke up and found this game is associated with a abandoned tag too..

Which we already seen with so many projects that are unable to delivery at promised released date..

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Looks like we have to wait for few more days..to witness blue balls..again

I m not complaining..as this game has so much potential in it..whether we talk about its writings, renders or character..

Only this storyline itself have a potential to get hooked anyone...

But only fear I have at this stage is that..one day I woke up and found this game is associated with a abandoned tag too..

Which we already seen with so many projects that are unable to delivery at promised released date..
Few more days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nope!

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
we not whining we expose his lie
better you stop parking for him you look good
View attachment 3608036
What lie?
Clearly, you have absolutely no understanding what it takes to make a game. And as I've said before, he has a life outside of producing a game that you get for free (like me).
If his Patreons don't like it then they can stop paying. It's a freedom of choice.
You however will just have to suck it up!

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
Hmm the thing is I like few genre and that game is not one of the genre that I like....I wonder sometimes when I say something negative about the game I like to play, few supporters suggest to play some other games for scene ..I enjoy corrupted wife games with scene...why would I play something teenage genre just for scene. And unfortunately all corrupt wife games are running with such a slow pace that even a real wife can be corrupted before that..but still I do like a little background story, just not snail pace like awam....so if you have any female protagonist, corrupted wife and NTR with good story and good sex scenes then yea you can suggest it to me
try copycat.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
we have one of 4 horseman of Mr. palmer

the only reason he blindly supports him is that his story is getting vn.

and man when you charge someone you can't make excuses of other work and family.

I'm businessman and filmmaker.
i pay people and i don't care if they live or die i just want my shit getting done.

say whatever you want to say but palmer lacks professionalism. at least for us.
What utter rubbish.

I don't blindly support him because my story is being made into a VN. This has nothing to do with me. This is just one of many games that I enjoy (current favourites list has 24) and is definitely in my top 3.

My understanding of Patreon is that it is a way of giving support. But there is no contract. You, as a donor, have complete freedom of choice as to whether you support the developer or not. If you don't like the direction the game is going or you don't like the length of time between updates then you cancel your subscription. So if you think his excuses are not valid and you think he is milking - then you cancel. You don't just moan about it ALL the time.

You say you are a busnessman and a filmaker and you pay people. Does this mean that your business is as a filmaker? If so then that it totally different to Mr_Palmer and so your statement is not valid.

Lacks professionalism? He has clearly stated that this is a part-time project. He has been clear from the very outset about the fact it is a slow burn story. He has said many times that it won't be a fuckfest from the word go. How much clearer can he be?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
guys what happened to DEV ? is everything alright ? normally he would share update every month.
he just posted last week that he's about 80% done. no release date set. 1-2 more sneak peeks left until release - maybe tomorrow or the day after we'll get another sneak peek he's been posting at least once a week.

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
Toxic thread? - Man, that's freedom of expression!
And if I tell you my opinion a thousand times, then you'll have to listen to me.
Even if it sounds like I'm constantly complaining that I don't get new fap material fast enough, that's not the case, I'm giving constructive criticism!
Freedom of expression is fundamental and essential. But, like democracy, the same reasons that make it so powerful end up making it worthless and outright dangerous! It's like Socrates' beliefs on voting. It's fundamentally right and wrong at the same time.

3.70 star(s) 98 Votes