ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Nice job. But do you always have to use the old, fat and ugly ones for your fan arts? We can trust Anna to have some taste and demands. She has already been punished enough with Daniel :ROFLMAO::p
It’s just that old grandpants are often remembered here :LOL:.
I made a fan scene with a photo of Anna's butt that she and her brother found in Grant's room, some kind of flashback.

Who is Daniel?

I'm always open to all suggestions, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know:sneaky:.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I made a fan scene with a photo of Anna's butt that she and her brother found in Grant's room, some kind of flashback.

Who is Daniel?

I'm always open to all suggestions, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know:sneaky:.
David, pardon. It seem I play too much games on the same time. I´m mixing up some names :eek::LOL:

Oct 9, 2022
Attractive man and beautiful woman, so boring...:sleep:

but good to know that the plot is progressing:coffee:
Jake and Chris are by far the most interesting part of this game to a lot of us. Not everyone is into the unrealistic ugly old man stuff, a "boring" aka "believable" story that's written well is far more interesting to me.

Reactions: Krat0$

dtodd

Aug 28, 2016

Who is Daniel?

You need to do that pregnant massage scene with Robinson properly. We all know he did a lot more than pinch Anna's nipple; there was a reason she got so upset.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes