DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Yup, that's what I meant...it's not first day or second day as per the story..If you will see, she was unsatisfied previously and after that she felt that she has been cheated.....so it's more like a time bomb ticking when she will give in.

In case of AWAM, I could understand that Sophia is meeting new characters/people of the game in the new city for the first time in her life / after a long time, that's why it was too soon for Sophia to give in or to surrender to their moves as the playday of that game has been developed because relationship building with new characters needs time. But in case of Ana of this game, she already met those existing characters as they are part of her way of living and she is comfortable with those characters and relationship is already build up with the surrounding characters even before we play. We are not playing to build up relationship with those characters...the relationship and friendship already exist....Now it's in her to decide what to do.

She knows them for a long time and she knows who can take advantage of her very well, with whom she can open up sexually and do whenever she wants to when the time comes if you consider it story wise. We are just playing few weeks in the middle of Ana's and David's ongoing life and their interaction with people whom they know already.

Let's see..i know it will be blue balls in the end lol even though I hope to see some sex lol.
___________________________________++++++++++++++++++____________________________________________

Yup, that's what I meant...it's not first day or second day as per the story..If you will see, she was unsatisfied previously and after that she felt that she has been cheated.....so it's more like a time bomb ticking when she will give in. Have to totally agree with you on this point. Your pointing out the "timing issue" is critical to your point as well as the game's events have just started. I'd like to add it is needed to understand who Anna is first (and why the first few releases are tame in content). I Like the "ticking time bomb" analogy however in Anna's case more like a hand grenade from what we have seen of her thus far. The "cheating" David {DIDN"T} commit was the pulling of the pin of that grenade. Still--we, the audience, needs to know why is it that makes Anna a hand grenade. And I hope this next release further better expands on that. I just wonder if this upcoming version is the grenade's spoon being released and thrown... or if that is in the next release.

In case of AWAM, I could understand that Sophia is meeting new characters/people of the game in the new city for the first time in her life / after a long time, that's why it was too soon for Sophia to give in or to surrender to their moves as the playday of that game has been developed because relationship building with new characters needs time. But in case of Ana of this game, she already met those existing characters as they are part of her way of living and she is comfortable with those characters and relationship is already build up with the surrounding characters even before we play. We are not playing to build up relationship with those characters...the relationship and friendship already exist....Now it's in her to decide what to do. AWAM has its own problems and huge plot flaws. Yes, AWAM is further along in development, but with what development there is the slim 'plausibility' goes right out the window. Sophia has had now 4 serious encounters where the deed should have been done or very damn close to it--that comes down to a bad writing/plot strategy (keeping the slow burn going for the sake of the slow burn). Sam/Sophia in Sam's room event should have at the least ended with Sam fingering of Sophia; Dylan/Sophia in the hot tub again at the least ended in her getting fingered if not getting grinded on. Tyler/Sophia in this last version totally missed the mark not going far enough, that if it was the developer intent to have a new route of Tyler/Sophia, that their next meeting would be so wild and passionate doing the deed would be totally plausible. And Ellie/Sophia actually getting it on was a total waste of dialogue and plot setup due because of the failure of the Tyler/Sophia event.

She knows them for a long time, and she knows who can take advantage of her very well, with whom she can open up sexually and do whenever she wants to when the time comes if you consider it story wise. We are just playing few weeks in the middle of Ana's and David's ongoing life and their interaction with people whom they know already. True--only to the point of Anna's established character development.

Let's see..i know it will be blue balls in the end lol even though I hope to see some sex lol. T's a time for everything under the sun and it will depend on the moment and the events that opens that door.

You have two Annas:

Good Anna and Bad Anna

Good Anna is wedded to her notions of what is socially acceptable. She is a married woman with a child, and it's expected of her that she has to remain faithful if for no other reason because of her embrace of societal norms. An excellent plot has been established that sets up the conflict.

Bad Anna is the lust monster that is kept in check by Good Anna. Then you have to add in other complications to Anna's wants and desires; perhaps it's not a point Mr. Palmer wants to hit hard on, but Anna wants a large family but it's one aspect of bad Anna. Anna is also scarred coming from a less then nurturing upbringing. Two points you bring up well is first you point out Anna knows the other characters. Second, Anna knows she is a hot commodity. Hopefully with the coming updates we get to see more of Anna's flaws that makes all the routes a player makes to defines and explains her actions.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
___________________________________++++++++++++++++++____________________________________________

Yup, that's what I meant...it's not first day or second day as per the story..If you will see, she was unsatisfied previously and after that she felt that she has been cheated.....so it's more like a time bomb ticking when she will give in. Have to totally agree with you on this point. Your pointing out the "timing issue" is critical to your point as well as the game's events have just started. I'd like to add it is needed to understand who Anna is first (and why the first few releases are tame in content). I Like the "ticking time bomb" analogy however in Anna's case more like a hand grenade from what we have seen of her thus far. The "cheating" David {DIDN"T} commit was the pulling of the pin of that grenade. Still--we, the audience, needs to know why is it that makes Anna a hand grenade. And I hope this next release further better expands on that. I just wonder if this upcoming version is the grenade's spoon being released and thrown... or if that is in the next release.

In case of AWAM, I could understand that Sophia is meeting new characters/people of the game in the new city for the first time in her life / after a long time, that's why it was too soon for Sophia to give in or to surrender to their moves as the playday of that game has been developed because relationship building with new characters needs time. But in case of Ana of this game, she already met those existing characters as they are part of her way of living and she is comfortable with those characters and relationship is already build up with the surrounding characters even before we play. We are not playing to build up relationship with those characters...the relationship and friendship already exist....Now it's in her to decide what to do. AWAM has its own problems and huge plot flaws. Yes, AWAM is further along in development, but with what development there is the slim 'plausibility' goes right out the window. Sophia has had now 4 serious encounters where the deed should have been done or very damn close to it--that comes down to a bad writing/plot strategy (keeping the slow burn going for the sake of the slow burn). Sam/Sophia in Sam's room event should have at the least ended with Sam fingering of Sophia; Dylan/Sophia in the hot tub again at the least ended in her getting fingered if not getting grinded on. Tyler/Sophia in this last version totally missed the mark not going far enough, that if it was the developer intent to have a new route of Tyler/Sophia, that their next meeting would be so wild and passionate doing the deed would be totally plausible. And Ellie/Sophia actually getting it on was a total waste of dialogue and plot setup due because of the failure of the Tyler/Sophia event.

She knows them for a long time, and she knows who can take advantage of her very well, with whom she can open up sexually and do whenever she wants to when the time comes if you consider it story wise. We are just playing few weeks in the middle of Ana's and David's ongoing life and their interaction with people whom they know already. True--only to the point of Anna's established character development.

Let's see..i know it will be blue balls in the end lol even though I hope to see some sex lol. T's a time for everything under the sun and it will depend on the moment and the events that opens that door.

You have two Annas:

Good Anna and Bad Anna

Good Anna is wedded to her notions of what is socially acceptable. She is a married woman with a child, and it's expected of her that she has to remain faithful if for no other reason because of her embrace of societal norms. An excellent plot has been established that sets up the conflict.

Bad Anna is the lust monster that is kept in check by Good Anna. Then you have to add in other complications to Anna's wants and desires; perhaps it's not a point Mr. Palmer wants to hit hard on, but Anna wants a large family but it's one aspect of bad Anna. Anna is also scarred coming from a less then nurturing upbringing. Two points you bring up well is first you point out Anna knows the other characters. Second, Anna knows she is a hot commodity. Hopefully with the coming updates we get to see more of Anna's flaws that makes all the routes a player makes to defines and explains her actions.
Play on complete corrupt path from David and Ana both side. I played a complete corrupt path hence I am saying this:

The thing is Anna is never good from my perspective lol: David was her fourth guy during college time...she did not called herself a whore, that means she was committed to her previous relationships too before David...I can say that she knows how to take care of her sexual need so no matter how much other say she is shy, I am gonna stick to the point she is not shy at all, she move on when she didnt felt love and support from her partner's end.

She's just smart and she will move on from David too if he is unable to satisfy her needs .. Imagine she had 3 romantic relationship already before David during her graduation period, not one night stand, but commited relations. If David is hiding his financial bankruptcy from Ana, not satisfying her sexually and on the top of that this false cheating blame on David should serve as a cherry on the top for their breakup.

Consider this Ana is an independent woman with a child , have a good job where she got promoted. On the other hand , David failed to support her sexually, financially broke (hiding this info from Ana) and on the top he went to cheat on her with Alexia. Why would a successful woman like Ana will stay with David ?? David need to do some serious begging to Ana the way the story going on the corrupt path. Will play faithful path later on lol.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Right now, the developer is building the story in 2 paths I think: Faithful and corrupted...and he might give an option to skip some side characters scenes if someone doesnt like it.

So, one has to play complete faithful path from both side (Ana and David) by choosing the least corrupt options whenever it has been asked. Or a complete corrupt path from both side.

The problem arise when someone play David as faithful and Ana as corrupt or vice versa...For those people, they might find a lot of confusion in the story lol. Like if I went on complete corrupt path for David and played Ana as faithful...I might find Ana pissed off alot at David and want justice for Ana asap lol and on other side very less girl options for David...if one is playing David as faithful and Ana as corrupt...David might be looked upon as a poor guy lol.

So, I think play as complete faithful for romantic route, offcourse few characters will appear as assholes that time but corrupt path lovers like me will be enjoying those assholes in the story lol.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
well the update is here.
almost*

let's start pressuring Dev for next's next update after this update.
Yea once he release this update...i will ask him about his holiday info and when he will be planning to launch the next update...because I will 100% wait for the next one with some scenes....I am not that much eager about this current update which might be blue balls because of gear shifting.

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Play on complete corrupt path from David and Ana both side. I played a complete corrupt path hence I am saying this:

The thing is Anna is never good from my perspective lol: David was her fourth guy during college time...she did not called herself a whore, that means she was committed to her previous relationships too before David...I can say that she knows how to take care of her sexual need so no matter how much other say she is shy, I am gonna stick to the point she is not shy at all, she move on when she didnt felt love and support from her partner's end.

She's just smart and she will move on from David too if he is unable to satisfy her needs .. Imagine she had 3 romantic relationship already before David during her graduation period, not one night stand, but commited relations.
If David is hiding his financial bankruptcy from Ana, not satisfying her sexually and on the top of that this false cheating blame on David should serve as a cherry on the top for their breakup.

Consider this Ana is an independent woman with a child , have a good job where she got promoted. On the other hand , David failed to support her sexually, financially broke (hiding this info from Ana) and on the top he went to cheat on her with Alexia. Why would a successful woman like Ana will stay with David ?? David need to do some serious begging to Ana the way the story going on the corrupt path. Will play faithful path later on lol.
____________________________________+++++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

Anna's past lovers I see as a young girl becoming a woman getting out from under her father's thumb. So I am thinking it was a kid let loose in a candy store.

"that means she was committed to her previous relationships too before David..." possible and plausible. However, two train of thoughts here. Her first time would be the first bite of the candy bar, but after that first time and entering into relationships the question is what happened in those relationships? It was college and am pretty sure nearly everyone has "college stories" so what are Anna's? Again--not all things that happened in college would make for a good forum letter, but there likely would be some minor interesting events, even if it's just while attending a party there is a private make-out session at the party. Lastly who and what were the men she was with like? David seems to be a complete departure from her father's controlling personality type... as I would say David could have been the tame and "safe" option for Anna.

"She's just smart and she will move on from David too if he is unable to satisfy her needs .. Imagine she had 3 romantic relationship already before David during her graduation period, not one night stand, but commited relations.
If David is hiding his financial bankruptcy from Ana, not satisfying her sexually and on the top of that this false cheating blame on David should serve as a cherry on the top for their breakup." That is part of the story I am not sure of what the developer is getting at and what purpose does not share information about David's financial issues cause? Some have speculated its part of a blackmail aspect, but that is so simplistic as a plot. Is it just a wedge to be used as failure of trust...? This financial problem does work as a plot point to weaken David's focus on his marriage. I just don't know. But up until the "cheating" Anna was at the least satisfied with her sex life with David, though it doesn't mean it couldn't have been better.

I am forced to agree with Mr. Palmer in one of his discussions, that Anna needs an excuse to let her inner beast loose.

The think I am hoping for is in doing so, Anna bites off more than she expected.

Anna knows too well Chris and never took him seriously. And Chris is no David Anna knowing Chris was a "player," and it isn't till now that Chrishad any real chance with her. Remove the "cheating" excuse it's only a maybe Chris could get Anna. It's the Robinson scene that even makes Chris/Anna possible.

Still, am just hoping what happens in the other routes that it isn't bland oatmeal plots. I'd rather see Anna forced into submission and being dominated with Hank... Grant and Anna resolving something that was in their past... Anna taking control and letting go her dominant side with Marvin... A vulnerable Anna falling into accidental encounter with Chris that turns into FB status... Some sort of experimenting with Marcel... etc. A simple Anna just becoming a general slut would be a rather bad turn for the game. But a complicated Anna stumbling around in life with issues motivating her with each possibility as making for a better game

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
Right now, the developer is building the story in 2 paths I think: Faithful and corrupted...and he might give an option to skip some side characters scenes if someone doesnt like it.

So, one has to play complete faithful path from both side (Ana and David) by choosing the least corrupt options whenever it has been asked. Or a complete corrupt path from both side.

The problem arise when someone play David as faithful and Ana as corrupt or vice versa...For those people, they might find a lot of confusion in the story lol. Like if I went on complete corrupt path for David and played Ana as faithful...I might find Ana pissed off alot at David and want justice for Ana asap lol and on other side very less girl options for David...if one is playing David as faithful and Ana as corrupt...David might be looked upon as a poor guy lol.

So, I think play as complete faithful for romantic route, offcourse few characters will appear as assholes that time but corrupt path lovers like me will be enjoying those assholes in the story lol.
You got a point there. but this simply shouldn't happen because obviously, you can handle the varying behaviors of characters based on player choices using variables and conditional statements.

First, you have to create variables to track the behavior of characters Anna and David. Then use conditional statements to control which dialogs and scenes are shown based on the chosen behaviors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
____________________________________+++++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

Anna's past lovers I see as a young girl becoming a woman getting out from under her father's thumb. So I am thinking it was a kid let loose in a candy store.

However, two train of thoughts here. Her first time would be the first bite of the candy bar, but after that first time and entering into relationships the question is what happened in those relationships? It was college and am pretty sure nearly everyone has "college stories" so what are Anna's? Again--not all things that happened in college would make for a good forum letter, but there likely would be some minor interesting events, even if it's just while attending a party there is a private make-out session at the party. Lastly who and what were the men she was with like? David seems to be a complete departure from her father's controlling personality type... as I would say David could have been the tame and "safe" option for Anna.
She mentioned she didn't acted as a whore so it's not make-out party or one night stand kind of things. The thing he might wanted to project was Ana was always independent work wise and made her choices whoever supports her thats why she went with David because of his nature. Second, who were those guys/why ana broke with them is not required...because it will not affect the main story / Brings more headache by addition of new characters in the story and demand new relationship buildup from the start and it will not change the tension situation created between Ana/David..it will lose focus on the main story plot.

That is part of the story I am not sure of what the developer is getting at and what purpose does not share information about David's financial issues cause? Some have speculated its part of a blackmail aspect, but that is so simplistic as a plot. Is it just a wedge to be used as failure of trust...? This financial problem does work as a plot point to weaken David's focus on his marriage. I just don't know. But up until the "cheating" Anna was at the least satisfied with her sex life with David, though it doesn't mean it couldn't have been better.
I am forced to agree with Mr. Palmer in one of his discussions, that Anna needs an excuse to let her inner beast loose.

I think in the next update during Hank date, this financial situation will be revealed where Hank will tell him about David BK situation beside talking about his own project that Ana accepted in part 1..and then he will try to blackmail her somehow to be in the project where he can do what he wants for helping Ana monetory. Opening submission route of Ana/Hank...will have to wait and see how it goes.

Anna knows too well Chris and never took him seriously. And Chris is no David Anna knowing Chris was a "player," and it isn't till now that Chrishad any real chance with her. Remove the "cheating" excuse it's only a maybe Chris could get Anna. It's the Robinson scene that even makes Chris/Anna possible. 3 characters in this story has money...Hank, Ana's uncle and last one is Chris so Chris is important too.

Still, am just hoping what happens in the other routes that it isn't bland oatmeal plots. I'd rather see Anna forced into submission and being dominated with Hank... Grant and Anna resolving something that was in their past... Anna taking control and letting go her dominant side with Marvin... A vulnerable Anna falling into accidental encounter with Chris that turns into FB status... Some sort of experimenting with Marcel... etc. A simple Anna just becoming a general slut would be a rather bad turn for the game. But a complicated Anna stumbling around in life with issues motivating her with each possibility as making for a better game.

I think submission will be there 100% from Ana because of financial bankruptcy..in both faithful and corrupt route...It doesn't matter even if both are faithful to each other, Ana will have to do submit herself for money to take family out of BK situation....will see where the story will go.
I did commented on your post itself

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

She's just smart and she will move on from David too if he is unable to satisfy her needs .. Imagine she had 3 romantic relationship already before David during her graduation period, not one night stand, but commited relations. If David is hiding his financial bankruptcy from Ana, not satisfying her sexually and on the top of that this false cheating blame on David should serve as a cherry on the top for their breakup.

But Anna says that in the three relationships Anna was in, the guys turned out to be total assholes and Anna didn't like it very much. It wasn't until she met David that the relationship was right for her.

Reactions: Couto25

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You got a point there. but this simply shouldn't happen because obviously, you can handle the varying behaviors of characters based on player choices using variables and conditional statements.

First, you have to create variables to track the behavior of characters Anna and David. Then use conditional statements to control which dialogs and scenes are shown based on the chosen behaviors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can understand it can be set via program...but I am saying to get the essence of the story ....either play full faithful or full corrupt...that will help them to understand the story better...there will be alot of dialogue change in between the story otherwise...and one will get confused where the story is going.....just an example, if gamer choose to go only for Jake and marvin and he reject hank, robinson and chris, the main story plot will make no sense.....flow of some dialogues /scenes as per random choices made by the gamers will not make sense in the story. And they will be disappointed or they will feel some scenes or characters were forced that time (due to random choice made for only few parts of the corruption) .. There will be an ending to the VN right...either Ana/David will end up together or they will seperate whatever it will be...it will make more sense if we play as full faithful or fully corrupt.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
But Anna says that in the three relationships Anna was in, the guys turned out to be total assholes and Anna didn't like it very much. It wasn't until she met David that the relationship was right for her.
Yes if you play David as corrupt guy, he will turn out to be an asshole too. he work on his father company which got Bankrupt and went after alexia even after having a child and hide all these info from ana and on top he demand blowjob and hold sex if ana doesnt give him blowjob lol. So he might not be the right one too...Ana is sticking up with him just because of a child...she has no other reason to stay with him though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

"that means she was committed to her previous relationships too before David..." possible and plausible. However, two train of thoughts here. Her first time would be the first bite of the candy bar, but after that first time and entering into relationships the question is what happened in those relationships? It was college and am pretty sure nearly everyone has "college stories" so what are Anna's? Again--not all things that happened in college would make for a good forum letter, but there likely would be some minor interesting events, even if it's just while attending a party there is a private make-out session at the party. Lastly who and what were the men she was with like? David seems to be a complete departure from her father's controlling personality type... as I would say David could have been the tame and "safe" option for Anna.
Except nothing happened during law school. Anna focuses only on studies and her only friend was a pink vibrator. There is a dialogue when Anna talks to Chris about it, and then in her mind she says that she regrets throwing away that pink vibrator, now she would need it and could use it

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Except nothing happened during law school. Anna focuses only on studies and her only friend was a pink vibrator. There is a dialogue when Anna talks to Chris about it, and then in her mind she says that she regrets throwing away that pink vibrator, now she would need it and could use it
So howcome David was her 4th?

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
I can understand it can be set via program...but I am saying to get the essence of the story ....either play full faithful or full corrupt...that will help them to understand the story better...there will be alot of dialogue change in between the story otherwise...and one will get confused where the story is going.....just an example, if gamer choose to go only for Jake and marvin and he reject hank, robinson and chris, the main story plot will make no sense.....flow of some dialogues /scenes as per random choices made by the gamers will not make sense in the story. And they will be disappointed or they will feel some scenes or characters were forced that time (due to random choice made for only few parts of the corruption) .. There will be an ending to the VN right...either Ana/David will end up together or they will seperate whatever it will be...it will make more sense if we play as full faithful or fully corrupt.
Any choice that is available to the player should be calculated to navigate the story, but it won't make any collective choices that have been chosen by the player random. It's just some mindful work for the dev to go through the scenes with more precision. Complicated character behavior with choices makes you break a sweat with different renders and writings.

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I did commented on your post itself

That's why Anna broke up with these guys, because they turned out to be total assholes. It will be a date and it will look like a business meeting. Pigwin and Anna will talk about planning a business trip. Finally, the financial problems were solved. When Pigwin wants to surprise Anna and break her, she does not know David's financial problems and offers help, and even asks his friend not to take up the lawsuit against David's company. When Anna tells Pigguin that she knows her husband's problems, he becomes furious but hides it. Pigwin won't blackmail her, only the old fisherman Marvin will, because he said that she should come to him of her own free will and be grateful to him for solving the problem with her husband's company,,, . But if you agree to replace him after two years of absolute obedience. Pigiwn may remind Anna at every turn and under every pressure and initially demand small favors from Anna, and then she will see that Pigiwn has complete control over Anna and will demand sexual favors. Anna is under pressure because he helped her husband with problems at the company, and she agreed to obey him unconditionally and now she does not want to repay him. Chris doesn't have any money, we don't know that yet, but I think he installed the virus to steal money from David's company for the same guy Kendra works for. Anna will not be a Bakrut because David told her so because he has financial problems. And your choices from Ch1 and Ch2 will count in Ch3, this will certainly be the case on the corruption path. He can get money from old Fox

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
So howcome David was her 4th?
1. She met a guy in high school, but he was an asshole and didn't take her seriously.
2. Guy She met him when she worked in a store, even her father didn't know about him. I don't remember this dialogue anymore, but I think it meant that he liked getting a blowjob and she hated it. He forced her to give blowjobs all the time and dumped him. or something like that. And that's why she didn't give David a blowjob, and Kendra suggested she practice on Chris, Anna says she'll practice giving blowjobs on Bannan.
3. The guy He was from college .He was the star of the local football team, had other girlfriends and cheated on Anne
4. She met Dawid after graduating from law school,

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes