Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
I can't extract rpa packages from the game, i keep getting the same error for each file: "could not extract ***** [Errno 13] Permission Denied ****"
Am i missing something? I tried unren v0.91/011/012/013 with no luck so far.
Any help would be much appreciated.
EDIT. Okay, fixed it. For anyone having this issue, you simply have to move your game in another directory, i put it in another drive and now unren works just fine.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCENES/Prologue/Pro_1.rpy", line 3008, in script call
call chp5_start
File "game/SCENES/chapter5/chp5.rpy", line 376, in script call
call c5aca_morn_exp
call chp5_start
call c5aca_morn_exp
ScriptError: could not find label 'c5aca_morn_exp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call chp5_start
call c5aca_morn_exp
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
call chp5_start
call c5aca_morn_exp
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A O A CHP5_BETA
Sun May 15 20:06:46 2022
```
I played first time without the mod and no issue after installing I got this. It will only allow me to rollback can't ignore.

Reactions: elveguudo

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Chapter 5 content wont load. It ends where chapter 4 ended. I went into the game folder and unpacked the scripts.rpa file because the scripts folder was empty, it put a lot of new files for chapter 5 in there but the game still will not load chapter 5 content. It still ends with chapter 4's ending.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Anyone else having problems with enable/disable Rebecca and Aurora path in the cheats menu?

Rebecca's option doesn't change if I click on it, and Aurora option lights up but doesn't change

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Scrappy, I'm not sure what is wrong your mods usually always work for me But this one is Flawed. Saves don't work, saves from old mods fail to load. even saves that I had no previous mod installed don't work. It looks like the walkthrough has been dropped as it does not show. I have done a clean install even a copy/past only option is always start over with the game. It makes my choices easy to remember but game becomes like work not fun so who would want to play it. View attachment startup load save fail.txt

Dec 6, 2019
chapter 5 doesnt start if all paths are enabled and Reb option is not possible to click to enable her path famm.

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
```

While running game code:
call chp5_start
call c5aca_morn_exp
call chp5_start
call c5aca_morn_exp

Full traceback:
call chp5_start
call c5aca_morn_exp
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
call chp5_start
call c5aca_morn_exp
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A O A CHP5_BETA
Sun May 15 20:06:46 2022
```
I played first time without the mod and no issue after installing I got this. It will only allow me to rollback can't ignore.
Download the Gold version of the game
Anyone else having problems with enable/disable Rebecca and Aurora path in the cheats menu?

Rebecca's option doesn't change if I click on it, and Aurora option lights up but doesn't change
Fixed
Scrappy, I'm not sure what is wrong your mods usually always work for me But this one is Flawed. Saves don't work, saves from old mods fail to load. even saves that I had no previous mod installed don't work. It looks like the walkthrough has been dropped as it does not show. I have done a clean install even a copy/past only option is always start over with the game. It makes my choices easy to remember but game becomes like work not fun so who would want to play it. View attachment 1813239
Try it with my save. Rename it so it just 9-6-LT1 then place it into AOA Academy/game/saves and it'll be the 6th save on page 9. Go forward so chapter 5 starts (Rebecca plays the piano) then use the cheats to enable the paths you want

Gadget63

Jan 21, 2019
I've installed your mod, but like a few others here have stated, the game still ends at the end of chapter 4. Any idea how to fix this?

Reactions: P3ltier

Iron-Beagle

Jul 13, 2017
Try it with my save. Rename it so it just 9-6-LT1 then place it into AOA Academy/game/saves and it'll be the 6th save on page 9. Go forward so chapter 5 starts (Rebecca plays the piano) then use the cheats to enable the paths you want
I've used your savegame and set my relationship points/paths exactly the same as they were in my CH4 end save, however I am in bed with a different person when going into Chapter 5

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Download the Gold version of the game

Fixed

I appreciate the help but this did not help, it seems that old saves don't work for me in this game. I have started a clean playthrough with your mod it works after restarting several times, but all old saves fail and your provided save failed.

I am a recent patron of the game but only have public access download so maybe its the vrs I have causing problems, i downloaded from Patron so not sure what up there. so going to take a step back here and do a Gold download when its out publicly and see if that is a fix who knows.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
The green text on the choices seems to be disabled for this mod? I checked all my old saves and for none of them the WT text is enabled. Am I missing something or is it perhaps bugged?

Edit: nevermind, looks like this:
1652708720752.png
is actually important :geek:

Last edited:

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
It seems i have troubles starting Chapter 5, game is crashing.
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/SCENES/Prologue/Pro_1.rpy", line 3007, in script call
    call chp_4_start
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter4/Main_script.rpy", line 3468, in script call
    call c4epilogue
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter4/events/c4Epilogue.rpy", line 345, in script
    return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/SCENES/Chapter4/events/c4Epilogue.rpy', 1639589846, 47410).

Full traceback:
    call chp_4_start
    call c4epilogue
    return
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1521, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 710, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/SCENES/Chapter4/events/c4Epilogue.rpy', 1639589846, 47410).

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A O A CHP5_GOLD
Mon May 16 16:44:10 2022

swifty21

Jun 28, 2017
I appreciate the help but this did not help, it seems that old saves don't work for me in this game. I have started a clean playthrough with your mod it works after restarting several times, but all old saves fail and your provided save failed.

I am a recent patron of the game but only have public access download so maybe its the vrs I have causing problems, i downloaded from Patron so not sure what up there. so going to take a step back here and do a Gold download when its out publicly and see if that is a fix who knows.
Open the save file on a newly unzipped game, proceed with the game and when the piano scene starts save the game once more. After that, paste the mod content into the game folder and open the newly saved game.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
It seems i have troubles starting Chapter 5, game is crashing.
Code:

While running game code:
    call chp_4_start
    call c4epilogue
    return

Full traceback:
    call chp_4_start
    call c4epilogue
    return
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1521, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 710, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A O A CHP5_GOLD
Mon May 16 16:44:10 2022
It seems this error isn't related to the mod, game crashes even after deleting the mod.

Ellax

Mar 10, 2020
The green text on the choices seems to be disabled for this mod? I checked all my old saves and for none of them the WT text is enabled. Am I missing something or is it perhaps bugged?

Edit: nevermind, looks like this:
View attachment 1813953
is actually important :geek:
I don't really get it, please could you explain this "Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages"?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes